Thread: Giveaway Winners

Default Giveaway Winners

A while back there was a giveaway hosted on the Growtopia's Official channel and around 1 month ago they have announced the winners and I have happened to be one of them. Since then I have never received anything. If you're wondering, my IGN is Audrim1 and as mentioned in their video I have won a Glowy Cape + 50.000 gems. So my question is when will we be receiving our prizes?

Here's the video link for proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNtuQ48lW7A

Best Regards, Audrim.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Audrim View Post
    A while back there was a giveaway hosted on the Growtopia's Official channel and around 1 month ago they have announced the winners and I have happened to be one of them. Since then I have never received anything. If you're wondering, my IGN is Audrim1 and as mentioned in their video I have won a Glowy Cape + 50.000 gems. So my question is when will we be receiving our prizes?

Here's the video link for proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNtuQ48lW7A

Best Regards, Audrim.
    Wrong sub forum, also you never responded to their reply I’ve won their giveaways before and they appear in the account randomly or they make sure the winners info is correct. People previously banned for more than a month won’t get the prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
    Wrong sub forum, also you never responded to their reply I’ve won their giveaways before and they appear in the account randomly or they make sure the winners info is correct. People previously banned for more than a month won’t get the prizes.
    To what reply did I not respond? Because as far as I'm aware I haven't gotten one from them. And no, I have never been banned for more than a month so that shouldn't be the case.

Default EDIT

So today I have finally received my prizes and It's all good now. Big thanks to Growtopia for hosting this giveaway on their official YouTube channel.