Thread: Inconsistent picking of winners

Default Inconsistent picking of winners

They should really pick winners at the same time and the same day for every week, I know it might sound difficult saying their humans too but everything else is automated so why not this too? I was thinking that they should update the winners the same time as everything else gets updated (Daily Quests,Goals etc.)

But that's just my opinion thanks for reading anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlaysGames View Post
    They should really pick winners at the same time and the same day for every week, I know it might sound difficult saying their humans too but everything else is automated so why not this too? I was thinking that they should update the winners the same time as everything else gets updated (Daily Quests,Goals etc.)

But that's just my opinion thanks for reading anyways.
    Well, the reason is that picking winners need human intervention (we can't automate everything, unfortunately )

Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    Well, the reason is that picking winners need human intervention (we can't automate everything, unfortunately )
    What if, well to be honest I don't know how this would work, there's a "queue" system for winners? So it just goes to the next winner when it turns 00:00 /time. I'm visualizing it like a music playlist that changes every 24 hours, lol.

The idea isn't bad, though. It indeed would be nice.

IGN: electrodream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 23
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroDream View Post
    What if, well to be honest I don't know how this would work, there's a "queue" system for winners? So it just goes to the next winner when it turns 00:00 /time. I'm visualizing it like a music playlist that changes every 24 hours, lol.

The idea isn't bad, though. It indeed would be nice.
    Yes exactly what I was thinking is that they review all the submissions the last second of sunday then make it automatically change with everything else in the game