Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Focus on punishing HUGE scammers OVER Minor Rule Breakers

Default Focus on punishing HUGE scammers OVER Minor Rule Breakers

I am annoyed at why players who scam other players HUGE, talking about 100s of Diamond Locks arent being punished.

I hardly play the game anymore but I myself have been scammed over 200+ dls.
    P******e who scammed a Legendary wizard and is known to all for being a scammer MULTIPLE times is still running around, and even said that it is mentioned on forums that you cannot be punished for scamming.

Like COME ON, players, HUMANS are getting HURT here.
    I know many of my friends who QUIT after getting scammed BIG TIME.
    https://i.postimg.cc/d1Sr9K3f/ladies_choice_banner.png
    IGN: 1SLA
    Still I am hated, Still I am hunted

I haven't played for a month now probably, I find myself cycling through the same shet forum and in game. Might as well isolate yourself since nobody can change much to the beneficial side of this game.
    Slightly above average in human intellect

I think I know the name
    ***n***??????? Oh wrong hehe sry

Growid: RiMuOi
    Instagram: @Rimuoi._

I'm not curious...

Imagine having to refund people every time they got scammed... The support emails would double, if not triple.
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Quote Originally Posted by Zynek3 View Post
    Imagine having to refund people every time they got scammed... The support emails would double, if not triple.
    Ofcourse that would be kinda impossible to reply to, but just banning scammers (scammers that scams hundreds of DLs) would be really good and not that hard.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Quote Originally Posted by Zynek3 View Post
    Actually they would Multiply exponentially. Most likely to the power of 34,560 (Current Player Count)
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Quote Originally Posted by isla247 View Post
    I am annoyed at why players who scam other players HUGE, talking about 100s of Diamond Locks arent being punished.

P******e who scammed a Legendary wizard and is known to all for being a scammer MULTIPLE times is still running around, and even said that it is mentioned on forums that you cannot be punished for scamming.

Funny how you yourself is a scammer.
    IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info

Before 1 week I saw a new scam method, So I risked my devil's wings just to record it and know how it will work and report to support. After 2-3 days they said: Be sure to type /mods and /msg to get hold of a moderator and /report to directly notify our team that someone is breaking the rules.

and they said: we normally investigate the occurrence and need to catch the person in action.

what the hell is the video not enough? all proofs what I got is not enough? can't just see the trade logs or at least the name and spy on him? HE IS STILL SCAMMING AROUND UNTIL NOW. no need to tell his name

note: I didn't ask for my devils back I just wanted him to get punished.
    IGN: Zarmion

Quote Originally Posted by Xrmion View Post
    Before 1 week I saw a new scam method, So I risked my devil's wings just to record it and know how it will work and report to support. After 2-3 days they said: Be sure to type /mods and /msg to get hold of a moderator and /report to directly notify our team that someone is breaking the rules.

and they said: we normally investigate the occurrence and need to catch the person in action.

what the hell is the video not enough? all proofs what I got is not enough? can't just see the trade logs or at least the name and spy on him? HE IS STILL SCAMMING AROUND UNTIL NOW. no need to tell his name

The usual rule is to watch the scammer in action, video proof has always been not accepted. This is the same case for player reports.

Not to mention,you contributed to him scamming even more by giving away your devil wings, very smart move!
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    The usual rule is to watch the scammer in action, video proof has always been not accepted. This is the same case for player reports.

Not to mention,you contributed to him scamming even more by giving away your devil wings, very smart move!
    very smart move to know his scam method (glitch) to show Ubisoft to fix it... and I am not his first who got scam by him he scammed a lot before me.

I am not even sad because he got my 1dl item I am very used to it (i got scammed 120dls before) I am just upset the Growtopia team are focusing only on banning people for dumb reasons no need to mention players who got banned
    IGN: Zarmion

this is one very irony thread lmfao
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Default Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by isla247 View Post

The Growtopia staff probably does notice the scams that are going on but I'm pretty sure they're gather more proof so they have a solid reason to ban the player(s). But I do agree most of the Ubisoft staff are unaware of scammers.

Lesser Wizard

Why do players even get scammed in the first place? The key of this game is to NEVER EVER trust ANYONE in this game, NOT even a moderator. It's really annoying to see players blaming Ubisoft/Growtopia when they end up getting scammed because of their OWN fault. They can't just simply hire thousands and thousands of moderators to monitor each online player... Be smart, don't trust anyone and you would NEVER get scammed.
    Confidence is the key. If you do not believe in yourself, NOBODY will.

I know 2 romanians who have been scamming people for years, and with the dls they earn, they sell the dls for money. They have been banned repeatly for 2 months, and everytime they get unbanned, they are back to scam. I messaged the support regarding this, that they have been banned several times for doing this, and they said that they will be watching for them. Last time I saw them scamming was 2 3 days before getting banned and I heard that they are still playing this day. I am not sure if some of you heard of alecs or alecs905, but ingame he is known a lot for scamming. They have been scamming for years and all they get is 2 month ban, meanwhile I, who have never done anything bad before except that I message a mod a bad word, 730 days ban, luckily misthios reduced it and I am 5 days away of getting unbanned.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQd9nI69ND8

IGN: Shinylocked
    Level: 70/125

dota2>LoL #Facts

Quote Originally Posted by 7075 View Post
    Why do players even get scammed in the first place? The key of this game is to NEVER EVER trust ANYONE in this game, NOT even a moderator. It's really annoying to see players blaming Ubisoft/Growtopia when they end up getting scammed because of their OWN fault. They can't just simply hire thousands and thousands of moderators to monitor each online player... Be smart, don't trust anyone and you would NEVER get scammed.
    problem is not everyone abides by this rule. It's like if the government let serial killers out and said "just fend yourself and dont trust anyone and you won't die"
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    problem is not everyone abides by this rule. It's like if the government let serial killers out and said "just fend yourself and dont trust anyone and you won't die"
    Well, if you truly don’t trust anyone, you would never ever end up getting scammed. Your items wouldn’t just suddenly disappear from your inventory and go to another player’s inventory.
    Confidence is the key. If you do not believe in yourself, NOBODY will.

player : *uses highly illegal and nation-wide threat equipments to bypass top-grade military cyber-security to manipulate core server in real-time*

ubisoft :

player : *places ice*

ubisoft :

Name:  now this is an avengers level threat.PNG
Views: 197
Size:  310.4 KB
    h

Master Sorcerer
    I spent like 2 minutes thinking of something funny to write here. I can't think of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    player : *uses highly illegal and nation-wide threat equipments to bypass top-grade military cyber-security to manipulate core server in real-time*
    TOP GRADE MILITARY CYBER SECURITY

Nice job brainlet
    IGN: PoseidionYT

The worst kind of people are those who put Moderators saying their names in their signature. How pretentious.

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post

ubisoft :

player : *places ice*

ubisoft :

Name:  now this is an avengers level threat.PNG
Views: 197
Size:  310.4 KB
    well let me finish the sentence for you

Player : *place ice and make an entire world filled with alts to afk slide and collect items that spawn, basically abusing*
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Quote Originally Posted by Xrmion View Post

Are you new to growtopia? Video/photo proof wouldn’t be accepted as evidence because editing is highly advanced these days. The scammer has to be caught in action just like every other rule breakers out there. Yes, they can investigate but it’s tough. Do you really think checking logs of a person is easy? It literally records your every move so the list is gonna be long.