Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: /ListBanned

  1. #1

    Default /ListBanned

    I want to add this command so players can see and search for the people and their friends can see Why and How is this person got banned. Also, they can make their consciousness answered
    Name:  Screenshot (98).jpeg
Views: 101
Size:  183.0 KB

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,557

    Default

    This thread belongs in the Suggestion Box my friend

    Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: @hey_im_eaglet


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,703

    Default

    Bro, they don't tell about players' cases to the public.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia duh
    Posts
    2,164

    Default

    Post this in Suggestion box


    Don't forget join secret santa 2019 here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019
    Probably u can't click this!



    Instagram: Rimuoi._
    Discord: * Pitouu *#1725

  5. #5
    Guardian Gatello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Moving thread to the Suggestion Box sub-forum, please post in the correct sub-forum next time. Thanks!
    Instagram: @gatello.gt
    Discord: Gatello#3430

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JericoCanja View Post
    I want to add this command so players can see and search for the people and their friends can see Why and How is this person got banned. Also, they can make their consciousness answered
    Name:  Screenshot (98).jpeg
Views: 101
Size:  183.0 KB
    It has been said that they won't share any peoples ban reason to you unless they want to make it themselves public about their ban reason and neither will they tell you how the person got banned. It's against the Moderator rules to do it.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Bro, they don't tell about players' cases to the public.
    Maybe they won't put players that are too special to know their reasons, for example, ZstepXD, Woshipaul, and other more

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JericoCanja View Post
    Maybe they won't put players that are too special to know their reasons, for example, ZstepXD, Woshipaul, and other more
    No, it includes everyone, and everyone is special in their own way. ZstepXD, Woshipaul and the others are not superior than anyone of us here. Everyone is equal, even the Moderators.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard ShinyLocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Under the lord of Pepega
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JericoCanja View Post
    Maybe they won't put players that are too special to know their reasons, for example, ZstepXD, Woshipaul, and other more
    Most of people are usually getting banned because spambots or casino, so it s a bit useless and I also agree with what others said above.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQd9nI69ND8

    IGN: Shinylocked
    Level: 70/125

    dota2>LoL #Facts

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    No, it includes everyone, and everyone is special in their own way. ZstepXD, Woshipaul and the others are not superior than anyone of us here. Everyone is equal, even the Moderators.
    I guess so...

  11. #11
    Squire Max83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    17

    Default My opinion.

    I think it's not our business how and why they got banned.
    My instagram: Max83GT

    Latest video :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4aqNd6Mg9U&t=78s

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •