Thread: Music Freezes

Default Music Freezes

Everytime i saw people playing a music(musical instrument or anything that plays music) or when i saw a music block in a world,the game would freezes for a few seconds.Its like the game needs a longer time to load the music.After the music is loaded,the game goes just fine.But when i walk away from the music source and came back,the game will take another seconds to load.Is it the game or it was my PC?
    It only happens to my PC btw,it doesnt freezes on my phone.
    IGN: Gunoile

Quote Originally Posted by Benediktus Jong View Post
    Everytime i saw people playing a music(musical instrument or anything that plays music) or when i saw a music block in a world,the game would freezes for a few seconds.Its like the game needs a longer time to load the music.After the music is loaded,the game goes just fine.But when i walk away from the music source and came back,the game will take another seconds to load.Is it the game or it was my PC?
    It only happens to my PC btw,it doesnt freezes on my phone.
    I use to have this same problem before, and it was really annoying. To solve the issue, I just rebooted my internet connection and cleared the game's cache data. After that, everything seemed to be all Ok.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!