Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Growtopia isn't for kids

Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    30% Good ppl
    70% Bad ppl
    0.1% Good ppl
    99.9% Bad ppl

just like how detergent only kill 99.9% of the germs.

im one of the bad guys btw
    DUH

I can see the fakes, so when I look in your direction
    Understand I'm seein' right through

-IGN: Dvours

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    0.1% Good ppl
    99.9% Bad ppl

DUH

Ok ok I'm sorry, lol 99.9% gems I've seen one of those adv.
    Don't be bad... Because I'll be bad too.

I'm surrendering.

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Any proof?
    Well, if you think about it, all swear words are pretty much linked to sexual speech. Think about a swear word, and like 99% of them are same as sexual speech.

So pretty much, anyone who has gotten banned for something like that (like me) is considered proof.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AntiScamV View Post
    Game is not for kids.
    I would not allow my child using any gadget until they are teen.

#safekids
    Very true. Smart phones and computers make people very lazy, especially if exposed to early. If I ever had a kid (probably wouldn't because it honestly looks like things aren't getting better from here), I wouldn't let him/her use a smartphone or computer until like 12+ or just let them have very limited time on it, or you know... give em an old nokia phone for just phone calls. Plus if they drop it a lot, it won't matter because that phone never breaks...

They should probably increase the age limit to 420, just to be safe.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

Quote Originally Posted by Chem View Post
    Give this man a developer role. Genius.
    GrowID - Anime
    LEVEL - 95
    Main World - KURO
    Trusted Middleman in 'BUYUSERNAME'
    -----------------------------------------------
    Goals
    • Level 125 - 95/125
    • 200 Diamond Locks - 400+/200 [Completed]
    • Legendary Item - 0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Didn't you account trade?
    No I didn't, and I hate when people come up to me and say that. There's literally no proof, but yet it has somehow become a rumor? I really don't get it. But please do not spread allegations without proof, it doesn't make you look so good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chowney View Post
    Actually coming back to this I don't agree with any of this either, these are pure false statements at this point.

1. They only removed 420 due to it being against the terms of Growtopia. They actually were discussing if they should let the user keep it, although the user got banned for making false claims and spamming on forums while repeatedly told to stop.

2. Why would they remove these items? This is pure overreactment.

3. No they aren't strict on rules, people don't follow them when they should. Like you, clearly you should've known better but yet you still decided to do what you did and you got banned for it, don't blame the devs for it. If you bring this sort of a topic up then be at least the person to follow them, right now you're if not the last person to bring a topic like this up.

4. They aren't strict on rules, If not people have gotten MANY MANY warnings beforehand untill they have gotten banned. See there's a difference on what you see what the person has done and what the staff member can see what the person has done.

5. Untill that hasn't happened everything is chill.

6. Scams are everywhere not only just in Growtopia, It's literally impossible to stop every scam, unless you remove most core features of the game such as Trading and dropping. People get scammed because of there gullibility, the scammer only can scam if there are 2 parties involved the scammer and the scammed.
    1. If it was against the terms of Growtopia, how has it taken 6 years for it to get removed? And right when Ubisoft starts doing some promotion on channels with a very young audience, they start really strictly using their rules. There are so many inappropriate GrowIDs who are owned by known players, it won't be long until they're next.

2. They would remove the items because they aren't so good for kids to see/use.

3. I've commented about this way too much, I'm not feeling like typing everything again. But I'll just say that they were a bit too harsh on my punishment, and support ignoring every one of my cases, that's just bruh.

4. I got 0 warnings before my ban.

5. i don't even know

6. Exactly, gullibility. And who are the most gullible? - Little kids.

Ok

Closing thread message support for many more good and accurate positive great information that they can provide and give and say and tell and let you know
    This Growtopia film is still god damn relevant

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    Ok

Closing thread message support for many more good and accurate positive great information that they can provide and give and say and tell and let you know
    I swear if they close this thread and tell me to contact support...

Just for future reference if any mods are planning on closing, before that please.. Support closes all my cases and ignores me! I have nobody to turn to.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    Ok

JimlzPro for mods

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    I swear if they close this thread and tell me to contact support...

Just for future reference if any mods are planning on closing, before that please.. Support closes all my cases and ignores me! I have nobody to turn to.
    What an F. They might have blacklisted you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chem View Post
    But... Sir.. Are you a robot? we humans only live for atlest -100.

Well, if you think about it, all swear words are pretty much linked to sexual speech. Think about a swear word, and like 99% of them are same as sexual speech.
    That’s not my question. I meant any proofs of the event where the player was speaking inappropriately with their friends moments before getting banned.

That’s not my question. I meant any proofs of the event where the player was speaking inappropriately with their friends moments before getting banned.
    literally what happened with me. and ive had a conversation about this with mods, so mods have admitted that i was banned for that. not sure if im allowed to show those dms tho

literally what happened with me. and ive had a conversation about this with mods, so mods have admitted that i was banned for that. not sure if im allowed to show those dms tho
    WELL if that’s the case then they should not isolate this incident to any famous youtuber, they should have thousands of moderators who camp worlds to make this fair... By isolating this incident to ONE PERSON it becomes unfair and unjust. To make the game “their vision” they would have to hire thousands of moderators and staff....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    0.1% Good ppl
    99.9% Bad ppl

DUH

(Plants vs Zombies theme plays)
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

bump moment

So pretty much, anyone who has gotten banned for something like that (like me) is considered proof.

- - - Updated - - -

Very true. Smart phones and computers make people very lazy, especially if exposed to early. If I ever had a kid (probably wouldn't because it honestly looks like things aren't getting better from here), I wouldn't let him/her use a smartphone or computer until like 12+ or just let them have very limited time on it, or you know... give em an old nokia phone for just phone calls. Plus if they drop it a lot, it won't matter because that phone never breaks...
    Dude, my sister wanted that too. Her kid went to daycare and boom, in age of 2.5 daycare announced that you all need teach your kids to use tablets, cause we start use tablets in next week.

We arent in year 2000 anymore. Reality is, even kindergarten forces kids use tablets and learning games from play store. And if you think, you can not let kids use computers and smart phones in young age, think again. In first year at school, in Finland this means age of 7, all need have pc at home, so kid can go in net and play some learning game after school. And if somehow school wont force kids to use computer then at least your kid would be bullied in school, cause he/she has no cool smartphone and net connection. Also he/she will be left out, cause of that. All other kids go play games after school and your kid goes where? Home alone? Then all talk about games in kindergarten and school and again your kid is left out, cause he/she knows nothing about those games. This issue is not as simple as all think for real. I am evil mom who doesn't allow whatsapp and i'm sure this will be soon problem. My son is 9yo and his classmates has whatsapp group and my son is left out from that, cause in my family, we use only Telegram. Soon i need allow him to use wa too, i'm sure. I can't control my kids whole life even i would want. I can't protect them from everything even if i would want.

Soon my son start ask social media accounts and oh boy i would want say "not before age of at least 13", but again, if all classmates has social media account then if i wont let my son have, again he would be left out and bullied, cause of that. Kids are cruel to each other and my job is protect my kids from them too. Luckily i started play this game, cause this opened my eyes for real. 2 years ago, i had no idea that he (my son) can actually play game where he interact with others. I was just those parents who say, pause that game and come eat and kid answer, its online, can't pause it and i would be like whaaaat, go pause it and come eat now! I had no idea what game could be now days. But now i know. I have seen even sex act in gt and sexual stories and sexworlds. I think i have seen it all, what comes to gt.

But yea, we all think before we get kids, that we know how to raise kids, but reality is totally different. Most of things what i said that i wont ever do or ever allow my kids to do, i have allowed and done. FP I said just 5-6 years ago, that no, my kid wont get internet in his phone in age of 7. And what did i do. Bought first sim card with limitless net to him when he was 7yo and started school, cause i needed contact him and see his location in map while he walked to school.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Any proof?
    i got banned for 1 day to replying to a sexual joke using a no-no word.
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Dude, my sister wanted that too. Her kid went to daycare and boom, in age of 2.5 daycare announced that you all need teach your kids to use tablets, cause we start use tablets in next week.

We arent in year 2000 anymore. Reality is, even kindergarten forces kids use tablets and learning games from play store. And if you think, you can not let kids use computers and smart phones in young age, think again. In first year at school, in Finland this means age of 7, all need have pc at home, so kid can go in net and play some learning game after school. And if somehow school wont force kids to use computer then at least your kid would be bullied in school, cause he/she has no cool smartphone and net connection. Also he/she will be left out, cause of that. All other kids go play games after school and your kid goes where? Home alone? Then all talk about games in kindergarten and school and again your kid is left out, cause he/she knows nothing about those games. This issue is not as simple as all think for real. I am evil mom who doesn't allow whatsapp and i'm sure this will be soon problem. My son is 9yo and his classmates has whatsapp group and my son is left out from that, cause in my family, we use only Telegram. Soon i need allow him to use wa too, i'm sure. I can't control my kids whole life even i would want. I can't protect them from everything even if i would want.

Soon my son start ask social media accounts and oh boy i would want say "not before age of at least 13", but again, if all classmates has social media account then if i wont let my son have, again he would be left out and bullied, cause of that. Kids are cruel to each other and my job is protect my kids from them too. Luckily i started play this game, cause this opened my eyes for real. 2 years ago, i had no idea that he (my son) can actually play game where he interact with others. I was just those parents who say, pause that game and come eat and kid answer, its online, can't pause it and i would be like whaaaat, go pause it and come eat now! I had no idea what game could be now days. But now i know. I have seen even sex act in gt and sexual stories and sexworlds. I think i have seen it all, what comes to gt.

But yea, we all think before we get kids, that we know how to raise kids, but reality is totally different. Most of things what i said that i wont ever do or ever allow my kids to do, i have allowed and done. FP I said just 5-6 years ago, that no, my kid wont get internet in his phone in age of 7. And what did i do. Bought first sim card with limitless net to him when he was 7yo and started school, cause i needed contact him and see his location in map while he walked to school.

The fact that kindergartens there are requiring children to use smart devices is just beyond stupid. Let's forget the fact that they will harm the kids' eyesight in the long run, and focus on that kids should be playing with toys, or just be active together. Kids are not supposed to be exposed to the Internet before 12 or so. I don't even need to explain why.

If anyone has a little brother or sister or anyone that's related to you and you see them being allowed to be on a smart phone or any smart device, please take it away.

Lesser Wizard

Many have experienced that frustration when support says that they have done all they can and nothing else can be done.

For me, when I lost my public items and could only get back some coz apparently the rest that were snitched could not be found on record. It was frustrating despite me showing proof that those items existed before the builders lock glitch. Plus the glitch was caused by the game.

As a non-public figure who does not have youtube channels or insta, there is no way for me (as well for many others) to air our frustrations. We talk about it with our frens and after, we suck it up and move on.

At least you have a chance to air yours..
    Fireball116
    Owner of:
    BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
    WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
    BUYPOTIONS/BUYLOBSTERQUEST
    Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash

bump moment vol. 2
    Thinking about you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    JimlzPro for mods
    #JimIzMods
    This Growtopia film is still god damn relevant

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    I guess that Growtopia is so fun to play that there are different age groups playing it.

Lol
    I'm just worried about kids this days.

On how they swear and how ppl makes an organisms with eachother. How gross.

>>> Some kids like my brother becomes too toxic after playing this game and ended up going to our guidance counselor.