Thread: Super Smash Brothers

Default Super Smash Brothers

For anyone looking to discuss about the game.

I’ve been playing this game since I was younger and it is one of my top favorite game series, and I consider myself a pretty hardcore fan. I was pretty decent in 4, beating most of my friends but failing in locals. I’m considering training to attend a semi-major.

What games have you played/owned? I currently own Melee (which is probably the title I’m worst at), Brawl, 4 and Ultimate. I tried 64 once at my local arcade but it was a very different experience.

Thoughts? Your own experience? How do you feel about Hero?
    Discord: Saltimas#8154

This is a very nice signature.

I played melee once, I played Brawl and Ultimate a lot. Never lost, of course, no big deal.
    I make low-quality content.

Most Recent video:

IGN: SeaAce

Quote Originally Posted by SeaAce View Post
    I played melee once, I played Brawl and Ultimate a lot. Never lost, of course, no big deal.
    I think I could get good at Melee if I had the time, but I just don’t. Plus Im also the best person out of my friends and family so I don’t have anyone to teach me

Since I don’t own any nintendo device but I love their games, I play super smash flash 2. Very cool.

IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Since I don’t own any nintendo device but I love their games, I play super smash flash 2. Very cool.
    SSF2 is really cool also! It handles pretty decently compared to the official series

Quote Originally Posted by SaltySpud View Post
    For anyone looking to discuss about the game.

I’ve been playing this game since I was younger and it is one of my top favorite game series, and I consider myself a pretty hardcore fan. I was pretty decent in 4, beating most of my friends but failing in locals. I’m considering training to attend a semi-major.

What games have you played/owned? I currently own Melee (which is probably the title I’m worst at), Brawl, 4 and Ultimate. I tried 64 once at my local arcade but it was a very different experience.

Thoughts? Your own experience? How do you feel about Hero?
    I used to play a lot of Smash. A lot of Smash. I first started playing on launch of Smash 64, went off the deep end in Melee and became a crazy good Puff & M2 player, then dropped out of the competitive scene until the final year of Sm4sh. I'd make it out to almost every weekly and would usually place in top 5 of over 30 players. Now that Ultimate is out, I've only played locally with friends.

Once I get my NNID set up or changed to Odric, I may be down to play with some of you guys online.

If you're looking for people to play with, there are some players who chill in my worlds ODRIC and THESILVERMOON who sometimes play during the day. Keep an eye out for KingKRool and SamWOW - the latter plays at Xanadu, the biggest weekly scene in the States!

Hero is really cool and I like his playstyle's minigame more than the others
    Canadian Community Manager

I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

Link to my official IG

I play Ultimate. Always been a fan of fighting games.

Add me on switch.
    "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."

Thanks to Topazi for the avatar
    Discord: Hunt2man#3305
    Steam: Hunt2man
    Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

Exclamation I'm ready to rumble.

I am more than happy to challenge you in Smash Ultimate. So far, no one in Growtopia has been able to best me. DM me on Instagram and we can talk about times.
    Hello! I am SamWOW

I am dedicated to doing what ever it takes to better the Growtopia community.

CONTACT ME!
    IG: @samwowgt
    Discord: SamWOW#8217
    World: SAMWOW!

I lowkey want a Switch just for Smash Ultimate (and BOTW), but not much point spending all the money on a console just for 1 or 2 games. I only played the 3DS version, but it was pretty good. Smash Bros Brawl probably has my favourite soundtrack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I lowkey want a Switch just for Smash Ultimate (and BOTW), but not much point spending all the money on a console just for 1 or 2 games. I only played the 3DS version, but it was pretty good. Smash Bros Brawl probably has my favourite soundtrack.
    Splatoon, BOTW sequel (not released), mario odyssey and many other nintendo exclusives probably make it worth the price. Could also try out a console (or would u call it a handheld) and then we can say what a PC lover has to say about it.

IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    I used to play a lot of Smash. A lot of Smash. I first started playing on launch of Smash 64, went off the deep end in Melee and became a crazy good Puff & M2 player, then dropped out of the competitive scene until the final year of Sm4sh. I'd make it out to almost every weekly and would usually place in top 5 of over 30 players. Now that Ultimate is out, I've only played locally with friends.

Once I get my NNID set up or changed to Odric, I may be down to play with some of you guys online.

If you're looking for people to play with, there are some players who chill in my worlds ODRIC and THESILVERMOON who sometimes play during the day. Keep an eye out for KingKRool and SamWOW - the latter plays at Xanadu, the biggest weekly scene in the States!

Hero is really cool and I like his playstyle's minigame more than the others
    Placing top 5 is pretty good! I went to my local twice and immediately went 0-2. The farthest I’ve gotten was in a one-off tourney held at a local game store, I got 3rd but t being just a store event it didn’t attract super difficult opponents

Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    I play Ultimate. Always been a fan of fighting games.

Add me on switch.
    I’ll try and add you as soon as I can make t to my switch!

Quote Originally Posted by SamWOW View Post
    I am more than happy to challenge you in Smash Ultimate. So far, no one in Growtopia has been able to best me. DM me on Instagram and we can talk about times.
    Odric says you attend Xanadu.. I bet you will beat me. I’d love to still give you a try! Difficult opponents are hard to find online.

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Splatoon, BOTW sequel (not released), mario odyssey and many other nintendo exclusives probably make it worth the price. Could also try out a console (or would u call it a handheld) and then we can say what a PC lover has to say about it.
    I only have Smash and Splat2n and it still provides so much fun, combined with free games like Tetris 99 or Deltarune.

Smash is very different from 4 and I’m still getting used to it, but it is so fun.

This has sinked
    Bump