Thread: how dumb the community has become

Default how dumb the community has become

So around 20 mins ago, I was in my bfg world CR4WN and I was minding my own business. I personally am against autos and this guy, not gonna say his name but dm me if you wanna know sbed claiming I scam his gems and then a flock of people entered my world calling me a scammer.

ok here is the thing right, I don't care who it is but if you are auto then boom you get a ban from me. Simple as that. So he claimed I scammed his gems cos he was auto? Ok my worlds uses the time limit thing since I know it will warm you a minute before the kick, so I turned it on to 10 mins, autos won't see them thus it will kick them and help me get rid of the autos if I'm busy irl to moderate and ban them myself. But most people who are legit are aware of the 1 min timer and are thus able to break without worrying since they will just re enter the world to reset it.

I don't even remember who this guy who sbed is and so a large group of people entered my farm and called me a scammer..... Now here is the thing right. So no one has any evidence that I scammed someone and are just believing into this guy words that I'm a scammer? So banning autos is a scam now? And like I'm very sure if someone is auto by turning off the magplant and see what happens before I ban. Just what is wrong with the community?

So lying that I scam and that he wasn't auto is allowed now? And the community is so gullible now to believe everything a single sb says? seriously disgusting
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

shuts up poop u is dubm
    h

Very nice community, 10/0 would eat again.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

And thats why i no longer runs bfg ...
    Hello

Saw the sb. Thought it was your friend trolling you.

IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

I'd publicly shame that person for being a thief that tells people to catch thieves
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!

Obivously kids brought in by preston and noodle lol

I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    wow I've just been dragged into a cult

Banned

Stupid idiot superbroadcast trollers

"Loses some gems"
    >Lists valid reasons
    Uses his gems on SB's which costs way more

Excellent.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    "Loses some gems"
    >Lists valid reasons
    Uses his gems on SB's which costs way more

Excellent.
    the best part is after this rhread, he sbed again while I was off so people barraged me with scammer when I came back on
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

You should have uno reversed him bruh....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQd9nI69ND8

IGN: Shinylocked
    Level: 70/125

dota2>LoL #Facts

Lesser Wizard

Couple of weeks ago a legend SB-d that i scammed him, i was bombarded with MSGs from unintelligent people, i enjoyed reading these messages.

Growtopians believe anything you say to them, no matter who you are A Legend / non-Legend.. doesn't matter.. stupidity level is 999 in this game.
    Hi

Banned

[QUOTE=ezereal;4095203]So around 20 mins ago, I was in my bfg world CR4WN and I was minding my own business. I personally am against autos and this guy, not gonna say his name but dm me if you wanna know sbed claiming I scam his gems and then a flock of people entered my world calling me a scammer.

ok here is the thing right, I don't care who it is but if you are auto then boom you get a ban from me. Simple as that. So he claimed I scammed his gems cos he was auto? Ok my worlds uses the time limit thing since I know it will warm you a minute before the kick, so I turned it on to 10 mins, autos won't see them thus it will kick them and help me get rid of the autos if I'm busy irl to moderate and ban them myself. But most people who are legit are aware of the 1 min timer and are thus able to break without worrying since they will just re enter the world to reset it.

I don't even remember who this guy who sbed is and so a large group of people entered my farm and called me a scammer..... Now here is the thing right. So no one has any evidence that I scammed someone and are just believing into this guy words that I'm a scammer? So banning autos is a scam now? And like I'm very sure if someone is auto by turning off the magplant and see what happens before I ban. Just what is wrong with the community?

So lying that I scam and that he wasn't auto is allowed now? And the community is so gullible now to believe everything a single sb says? seriously disgusting[/QUOTE

the vast majority is so gullible.

^ thus there are so many scammers nowadays that I believe scammers make up a majority of the player base along with other rule breakers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    Couple of weeks ago a legend SB-d that i scammed him, i was bombarded with MSGs from unintelligent people, i enjoyed reading these messages.

Growtopians believe anything you say to them, no matter who you are A Legend / non-Legend.. doesn't matter.. stupidity level is 999 in this game.
    I myself never get bombarded before and this is definitely an experience. But it comes to show how easy it is to lie and scam someone, the community just isn't educated enough to search for evidence to support what someone else tell them than just accusing along with what others say

Sadly we have the majority of naive people that are more interested in incriminating information that has no strong support to be claimed as truth. You should know that most of people are not interested in truth as it usually comes up as boring and not interesting. All it takes is just one super broadcast and whole reputation goes down the drain because of this. I guess the best thing to do is to report them for it and just leave it be. If that kind of players wants to believe in any nonsense lies others make up, then so be it.

Unpleasant situation, but that kind of things just happens and there's nothing much we can do about it.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 61
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001