Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Question] Should we be afraid to be ourselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Anime_ View Post
    If you were white and you called me the "n-word" with the "a" I wouldn't mind it as long as you aren't using it to belittle me in the process.
    i think like 99.9% of black people think this, but if a white person actually does say it, the people that get triggered over it are just white people.

yikes 100
    Thinking about you.

Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    i think like 99.9% of black people think this, but if a white person actually does say it, the people that get triggered over it are just white people.

yikes 100
    *cough* *cough* LETS4GO *cough* *cough*
    GrowID - Anime
    LEVEL - 95
    Main World - KURO
    Trusted Middleman in 'BUYUSERNAME'
    -----------------------------------------------
    Goals
    • Level 125 - 95/125
    • 200 Diamond Locks - 400+/200 [Completed]
    • Legendary Item - 0/1

I'm light skinned does that not count as black? Also I'm British so idc about America, Ummm but it's not just me many peopl believe this. Alot of famous people do aswell and I do know people use it, Half of my family are Black soo alot of the things they say are disturbing to here. You shouldn't be advertising a racist word and clearly you're trying to speak about all black people, Dude your not M.L.K You should really try and understand what he did... Because clearly you're trying to speak for all black people, I'm black and I'm not going to let you refer to me as a n....a especially because you clearly do not undeerstand the circumstances that slaves were put through

So yes we should be afraid of ourselves, why? you may ask. Because people cough cough Anime think racism is okey
    LetsGo

Quote Originally Posted by LETS4GO View Post
    I'm light skinned does that not count as black? Also I'm British so idc about America, Ummm but it's not just me many peopl believe this. Alot of famous people do aswell and I do know people use it, Half of my family are Black soo alot of the things they say are disturbing to here. You shouldn't be advertising a racist word and clearly you're trying to speak about all black people, Dude your not M.L.K You should really try and understand what he did... Because clearly you're trying to speak for all black people, I'm black and I'm not going to let you refer to me as a n....a especially because you clearly do not undeerstand the circumstances that slaves were put through

So yes we should be afraid of ourselves, why? you may ask. Because people cough cough Anime think racism is okey
    this thread really shouldnt turn into a conversation about slavery.
    Thinking about you.

Owhh well It did, also you're saying the game isn't for kids so it should be fine for you, And slavery is a big point to why we should be afraid of ourselves....
    LetsGo

Owhh well It did, also you're saying the game isn't for kids so it should be fine for you, And slavery is a big point to why we should be afraid of ourselves....
    this thread is not to talk about slavery. if the conversation is about anything other than the thread's original topic, it gets closed.

please stop.
    Thinking about you.

Sorry I couldn't directly answer the question, why don't you just PM NekoRei?

OP is probably not going there with you, plus this is no place for that topic so … just drop it
    "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

Think twice and hard before I post something? If you look back, I've said many times that I was referring to talking alone with friends. You're just lazy and didn't want to read my replies to people. Next time you need to read all the replies, then "think twice and hard before you post something." I went into detail and even it wasn't that great in detail, many people asked questions to which I answered them. Just don't answer if you don't want to read the replies everyone is leaving.
    Why is it now suddenly my fault for not reading ALL your replies? If you’ve failed to elaborate, that’s all on you. You don’t go around blaming other people for not listening in to your conversations do you? Like what I said before, think twice before you post. If you expect a certain kind of reply, don’t post at all because not everything works the way you think it would.

No idea why you're bringing slavery into this. I know what MLK fought for and his beliefs. It sounds like you don't. So don't reply with your half-baked answers. The Black-British population can't be compared to the African-American population. We were and still are used to hearing that word here. We black folk call ourselves that word all the time. You are just uncultured so please drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    this thread really shouldnt turn into a conversation about slavery.
    Idk what's with this dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharox View Post
    Sorry I couldn't directly answer the question, why don't you just PM NekoRei?

OP is probably not going there with you, plus this is no place for that topic so … just drop it
    It's okay Sharox. Also, I can't PM NekoRei. Her dms are always full.

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Why is it now suddenly my fault for not reading ALL your replies? If you’ve failed to elaborate, that’s all on you. You don’t go around blaming other people for not listening in to your conversations do you? Like what I said before, think twice before you post. If you expect a certain kind of reply, don’t post at all because not everything works the way you think it would.
    When you are on forums. You have to read a majority of the replies so you don't repeat something that was said. That's how forums work. If you did this, you would have known I clarified it was alone with friends. Since you have nothing to bring to this thread but negativity and laziness to read what other people are saying and their thoughts on the matter, then can just stop replying to it?
    GrowID - Anime
    LEVEL - 95
    Main World - KURO
    Goals
    • Level 125 - 95/125
    • Legendary Item - 0/1

When you are on forums. You have to read a majority of the replies so you don't repeat something that was said. That's how forums work. If you did this, you would have known I clarified it was alone with friends. Since you have nothing to bring to this thread but negativity and laziness to read what other people are saying and their thoughts on the matter, then can just stop replying to it?
    When you are on forums. You have to read a majority of the replies and edit your thread so you don't have repeats of something that was said. That's how forums work. If you did this, you would have clarified it was alone with friends. Since you have nothing to bring to this thread but negativity and laziness to edit and apply what other people are saying and their thoughts on the matter, then can just stop replying to it?

- - - Updated - - -

You have to read a majority of the replies so you don't repeat something that was said.
    If you read the other replies, you can see that almost everyone has a similar if not same reply to you. That’s because you don’t edit your thread to clarify what was and was not explained thoroughly. That’s how the forums work. If you can’t do it right, at least learn from your mistakes instead of blaming others for your mistakes.

Not everyone has the time to read replies from over 2 pages long. Like you believe, this game isn’t for kids. Thus, we are growing young adults who has to spend most of their time doing stuff in real life.

When you are on forums. You have to read a majority of the replies and edit your thread so you don't have repeats of something that was said. That's how forums work. If you did this, you would have clarified it was alone with friends. Since you have nothing to bring to this thread but negativity and laziness to edit and apply what other people are saying and their thoughts on the matter, then can just stop replying to it?

- - - Updated - - -

If you read the other replies, you can see that almost everyone has a similar if not same reply to you. That’s because you don’t edit your thread to clarify what was and was not explained thoroughly. That’s how the forums work. If you can’t do it right, at least learn from your mistakes instead of blaming others for your mistakes.

Not everyone has the time to read replies from over 2 pages long. Like you believe, this game isn’t for kids. Thus, we are growing young adults who has to spend most of their time doing stuff in real life.
    My first post clarified almost everything as I said with friends in my first post. Some people, mainly you, are just lazy and don’t read it all. You have selective reading, you read what you want to read and go from there. Since you’re so adamant on my editing my first thread to make it even MORE clearer, I’ll certainly do that. Also you can’t quote someone when you’re the main one doing it. Learn to correct yourself first then correct someone else.
    GrowID - Anime
    LEVEL - 95
    Main World - KURO
    Goals
    • Level 125 - 95/125
    • Legendary Item - 0/1

I guess you're not supposed to overuse it?
    IGN: ProbablySeth
    Growtopian National Anthem:

And now a quote from yours truly...

My 8th grade teacher

You're thinking outside the box. But what you didn't know, Is that there is no box.

My first post clarified almost everything as I said with friends in my first post. Some people, mainly you, are just lazy and don’t read it all. You have selective reading, you read what you want to read and go from there. Since you’re so adamant on my editing my first thread to make it even MORE clearer, I’ll certainly do that. Also you can’t quote someone when you’re the main one doing it. Learn to correct yourself first then correct someone else.
    Correct myself? Your first reply to everyone is explaining how the n-word isn’t as offensive. Your 2nd reply explains how you can easily adapt to an environment. Notice the pattern? You ended up answering people’s question whereas you’re the one who’s supposed to be receiving answers. It’s a clear sign of lack in elaboration. By the time you get your answer, this thread’s gonna be more than 5 pages long. If you’re gonna deem me as lazy, might as well not start a thread at all. It took you THIS Long to actually bring up the crucial details. Like I said before, not everyone has the time to read the other replies especially if it’s more than a page long. It’s your duty to explain fully otherwise you’d get arguments like this because of your misactions

Correct myself? Your first reply to everyone is explaining how the n-word isn’t as offensive. Your 2nd reply explains how you can easily adapt to an environment. Notice the pattern? You ended up answering people’s question whereas you’re the one who’s supposed to be receiving answers. It’s a clear sign of lack in elaboration. By the time you get your answer, this thread’s gonna be more than 5 pages long. If you’re gonna deem me as lazy, might as well not start a thread at all. It took you THIS Long to actually bring up the crucial details. Like I said before, not everyone has the time to read the other replies especially if it’s more than a page long. It’s your duty to explain fully otherwise you’d get arguments like this because of your misactions
    In my replies, I said with friends. Just because I didn't update the original post to answer everyone question doesn't mean me explaining it wasn't still there. Just because I'm giving some people answers doesn't mean anything. This was supposed to be a discussion thread based on a simple question. You're the one who isn't taking the time to read what people say. You don't want it to reach 5 pages? Then stop replying with your bs, simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fredbear489 View Post
    I guess you're not supposed to overuse it?
    I don't overuse it.

- - - Updated - - -

There, updated the original post so people will understand. (:
    GrowID - Anime
    LEVEL - 95
    Main World - KURO
    Goals
    • Level 125 - 95/125
    • Legendary Item - 0/1

In my replies, I said with friends. Just because I didn't update the original post to answer everyone question doesn't mean me explaining it wasn't still there. Just because I'm giving some people answers doesn't mean anything. This was supposed to be a discussion thread based on a simple question. You're the one who isn't taking the time to read what people say. You don't want it to reach 5 pages? Then stop replying with your bs, simple.
    This isn’t a “discussion” thread, it’s a question thread. You’re asking a question and expecting an answer but you still haven’t had any. Why? Because you expect the person who’s answering you to read ALL your other replies. It’s not about being lazy or whatnot. It is your responsibility to enlighten everyone who’s opening this thread to know what has been answered and what hasn’t.

If someone misunderstood your question, will you ask the same question a dozen more times? Obviously not, you’ll alter your question just so you’d get the expected answer. If you’re gonna continue insulting me, might as well don’t reply at all. I was just trying to answer your question but you’re making it difficult for almost everyone here who’s answering repeated answers.

Before you try and do a comeback with a “you’re just lazy” excuse, I do read every single replies before I post. Nowhere did you mention your usage of inappropriate words in a private world at the time when I was replying to you. You’re suddenly accusing me of something I haven’t done.

This isn’t a “discussion” thread, it’s a question thread. You’re asking a question and expecting an answer but you still haven’t had any. Why? Because you expect the person who’s answering you to read ALL your other replies. It’s not about being lazy or whatnot. It is your responsibility to enlighten everyone who’s opening this thread to know what has been answered and what hasn’t.

If someone misunderstood your question, will you ask the same question a dozen more times? Obviously not, you’ll alter your question just so you’d get the expected answer. If you’re gonna continue insulting me, might as well don’t reply at all. I was just trying to answer your question but you’re making it difficult for almost everyone here who’s answering repeated answers.

Before you try and do a comeback with a “you’re just lazy” excuse, I do read every single replies before I post. Nowhere did you mention your usage of inappropriate words in a private world at the time when I was replying to you. You’re suddenly accusing me of something I haven’t done.
    It's basically a discussion thread. I asked people what they thought of the topic. I don't need an answer, and even if they did answer me. I wouldn't keep asking the same question. This is the first time I have ever asked this question. You didn't answer my question, you tried to call me out on something from the very beginning.
    You don’t just “accidentally” type the n-word 🤦🏿*♀️.
    I never said I "accidentally" type out the word. I know what I type, I just type it without thinking since it's apart of speech. If you read every single reply, you would've known I've said with friends multiple times. I even replied to YOU that it was with friends. Also what "inappropriate words"? I'm only talking about the one word...
    s
    GrowID - Anime
    LEVEL - 95
    Main World - KURO
    Goals
    • Level 125 - 95/125
    • Legendary Item - 0/1

It's basically a discussion thread. I asked people what they thought of the topic. I don't need an answer, and even if they did answer me. I wouldn't keep asking the same question. This is the first time I have ever asked this question. You didn't answer my question, you tried to call me out on something from the very beginning.

I never said I "accidentally" type out the word. I know what I type, I just type it without thinking since it's apart of speech. If you read every single reply, you would've known I've said with friends multiple times. I even replied to YOU that it was with friends. Also what "inappropriate words"? I'm only talking about the one word...
    s
    Title literally says “Question”. Reading from everyone else’s replies, it seems like even they didn’t pick up the “discussion” part of this thread.

I’m not gonna continue my argument further. It’s very obvious from your replies that you can’t tell the difference between “implying” and being “literal”. If I further this argument, you’re just gonna go off point. I don’t even know if you’re just turning a blind eye or that you’re seriously not that abstract.

Title literally says “Question”. Reading from everyone else’s replies, it seems like even they didn’t pick up the “discussion” part of this thread.

I’m not gonna continue my argument further. It’s very obvious from your replies that you can’t tell the difference between “implying” and being “literal”. If I further this argument, you’re just gonna go off point. I don’t even know if you’re just turning a blind eye or that you’re seriously not that abstract.
    Just because the thread says "[Question]" doesn't mean it's not a discussion. I put that because the title of the thread is a question, sorry if that was so misleading. "Implying" or being "literal" about what lmao. You're being vague... what would I be turning a blind eye to? You can dm me to elaborate on this if you want, otherwise, don't reply I guess.
    GrowID - Anime
    LEVEL - 95
    Main World - KURO
    Goals
    • Level 125 - 95/125
    • Legendary Item - 0/1

Just because the thread says "[Question]" doesn't mean it's not a discussion. I put that because the title of the thread is a question, sorry if that was so misleading. "Implying" or being "literal" about what lmao. You're being vague... what would I be turning a blind eye to? You can dm me to elaborate on this if you want, otherwise, don't reply I guess.
    Why are you telling me this? Tell it to everyone who’s replied to your thread.

Banned

This is the #2 game scamm in google so yeah be scared of being yourself cuz you will feel scammed the whole experience 1. Time 2. Hardwork. The only thing you gain is when quitting you dont know how better i feel lol