Thread: How do I get Vicious Malady?

Question How do I get Vicious Malady?

How do I get a patient with Vicious Maladies exactly? I understand that using a Vile Vial on a player will give them the corresponding malady, but how to I get the “Vicious” ones? I was gonna try using a vial on a player that already has a malady and seeing if it turns into a vicious one, but I figured it would be a waste of time and wls and it would be better if I ask it here. Someone please help!

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyBooger View Post
    How do I get a patient with Vicious Maladies exactly? I understand that using a Vile Vial on a player will give them the corresponding malady, but how to I get the “Vicious” ones? I was gonna try using a vial on a player that already has a malady and seeing if it turns into a vicious one, but I figured it would be a waste of time and wls and it would be better if I ask it here. Someone please help!
    Keep using vials on players who do not have malady on after all its an RNG chance to get a vicious one I tried 10 vials and I got 1 vicious malady from it plus you can't use a vial if the player already has malady
    Comparison Is A Thief Of Joy

~ IGN: PhantomEye
    ~ Birthday : 31st of August
    ~ Level : 96
    Paw 2018 shh...

Theres also a little chance that the malady randomly goes on some people. But hard to find those ppl that have it.
    IGN: AresGTR

Level: 45

Level goal: 50

vials have approximately a 1/10 chance in giving a vicious malady. also if you want chaos infection vial i sell 1/15 in IBUYGOLDS.
    IGN: Ariana (aariana_gt on instagram!)
    Level: 125

Banned

Vicious pops in in surg day rarely.