Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stress and Depressed

Quote Originally Posted by Queenie- View Post
    I feel you, kyeosi. I have been dealing with it for a long period of time until now, i was bullied everyday at school, they would sometimes shout at me, they almost burned my hair, they placed stones on my backpack, they put sticky notes at my back with "Kick my *ss" written on it. I became stressed overthinking about what is happening, i did self-harm and also almost killed myself when my dad died, i went to my aunt's house to live with her because my dad's apartment was not paid and i got no money, i also grew up with a broken family, my aunt kicked me out of her house for cooking the fish in a wrong way, i went and lived in my mother's house in the city away from my aunt and inexpectedly death-taking events followed, i went to live in my granny's house and became a transferee student and thats where the bullies started, i also do part-time jobs so i can buy food & projects and i dont not ask a single penny to my grandmother because she's old, months went by, bullies never changed, same old life. Until i saw this boy in the campus, he doesnt get bullied but i really felt there was something wrong. I talked to him and i was right, he has problems about his family, money and etc. and he admitted he has depression and anxiety too. I became close to him, i reported the bullies to the principal and everything slowed down. Me and the boy became bestfriends until now. But depression and anxiety is still in me but not like before.

My advice for you is, seek help, if your parents doesnt help, find friends who has depression because they'll surely understand your situation. And mostly, Do not take any pills to cure your stress and depression.

We love you Kyeosi we will always be here if you need help.
    I also love you guys. At least, now you have someone to go through your problems. Thanks for the advices guys! All of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantic View Post
    heyo keyosi
    recently i went through some problems myself, and sometimes still suffer from them. i definitely understand not being able to talk to family, friends, and/or counselors. in fact, i lied when i was brought to the hospital for a suicide attempt to not have to be stuck in psych.
    how i got through it mostly was by trying your best to keep your tough skin on and i also turned to the internet and online friends to be able to release my feelings and depression, allowing me to be able to talk to them and possibly relate to their similar stories. they kinda helped me feel important in this world and that my life mattered.
    my advice, honestly, would be to find a few good friends, online or irl, and confide your emotions and feelings into them. if they're a true friend, they'll listen, and try their best to help you out. for sure, it helps getting it all out.
    sorry if i wasn't much help in this, just know that you can get through this, and you're not weak.
    if u need someone to talk to, im always active on discord

I just want to say to everyone that it has been touching to see that most of you are offering a helping hand.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Immaculate View Post
    That’s tough to hear... sorry you’re going through such a rough period of time in life. I think we need to address mental health as a serious issue and refrain from joking around about it/dismissing it. One in FIVE people will experience some sort of mental health problem in their lifetime, it’s not as if it’s uncommon.

The best medicine (and cure, to most) that I’ve heard people battling with mental illness say works is to talk to someone about these issues. I know, you may feel as if it may put you in a vulnerable position, but choosing the right person who cares for you (e.g. a close friend, a parent, a teacher you trust, etc.) does wonders. If you’re up for it too, you can try seeking therapy with a professional.

I know we’ve barely spoken in the past whether on the forum or even in-game, but if you ever you need somebody to talk to, I’m here.
    Hmm... I suggest you to be happy...
    Does this work?

Quote Originally Posted by Orca View Post
    Hmm... I suggest you to be happy...
    Does this work?
    I don’t think it is easy to be happy when you are depressed. Comedy makes me forget my problems, but for me it is not a cure. I remember my problems every morning. I always think of scenarios on how bad things could go if anyone finds out of the things I have done. You know?

That feeling...

Right now, I’m paranoid and I have a fake smile.

kyeosi, find things that make you happy.

for me:
    i like screaming nonstop and slamming the kitchen table

simple things
    find things that make u happy
    u happy
    cause you find thing
    make u happy

u = happy
    ign: slinkyman
    started playing in July, 2019.
    Growtokens 37/200
    Goal: Growtoken Doggy
    Guild: SOUL (GL)
    YouTube Channel
    World: SLINKYSTUDIOS
    Level: 23

For now I won't be a jerk I buried a lot of people already...

What causes your stress? are you a single parent? if yes,just stay calm what do you like? try traveling to Philippines I might meet ya never know
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

Well I’d say see a psychologist and a psychiatrist...
    I’m 100% diagnosed with depression by my doctor so I know for sure I need help and it’s good to y’know try and solve the problem rather than just let it linger, I’m on antidepressants and Xanax and it helps a lot so I really recommend it

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and this is usually the response people give and I’m like: Name:  623D8E91-F7A7-48FD-ACCE-5E03E196AA20.jpeg
Views: 14
Size:  121.7 KB

fresh out of f*cks forever

-Megamilk