Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stress and Depressed

Canada: The nation of maple syrup and bacon!

That’s tough to hear... sorry you’re going through such a rough period of time in life. I think we need to address mental health as a serious issue and refrain from joking around about it/dismissing it. One in FIVE people will experience some sort of mental health problem in their lifetime, it’s not as if it’s uncommon.

The best medicine (and cure, to most) that I’ve heard people battling with mental illness say works is to talk to someone about these issues. I know, you may feel as if it may put you in a vulnerable position, but choosing the right person who cares for you (e.g. a close friend, a parent, a teacher you trust, etc.) does wonders. If you’re up for it too, you can try seeking therapy with a professional.

I know we’ve barely spoken in the past whether on the forum or even in-game, but if you ever you need somebody to talk to, I’m here.
    Leave a positive mark for the world to see.

#LeastKnownForumerOver1kPosts

Wanna talk? Send me a PM!
    IGN: Immaculate

like what Pente said,it might be a phase or you know,actual depression. I been through actual depression throughout last year and still am but kinda better nowadays.

thing is,you can't keep it to yourself,you need to find someone who you can really trust,open up to them. it doesn't need to be someone who's a pro in life advices,sometimes someone who is willing to listen already helps alot.

From what I've experienced,I can say that keeping it to yourself is just gonna slowy break you. I can't rly think of much to say rn but you know my discord and you can dm if you really need some pro tips. you don't have to tell me about your problems if you're not comfortable too
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    I'm dealing with personal stress. Like stress I keep to myself. Nobody I know in real life knows what I'm going through.This stress is making me depressed. It has been here for about a month now, it is going to be two months on September 1. I don't want to say what caused this because I feel embarrased and ashamed. What should I do?
    sorry I cant say much cos Im pretty down IRL too, just hope you feel better soon, dm me if you wanna like talk or something to let out your feelings.
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Quote Originally Posted by Pente View Post
    divorcing is a bad situation, i hope you overcome it
    It’s worse than that.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    It’s worse than that.
    oh, im sorry for you. I hope you get well soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pente View Post
    oh, im sorry for you. I hope you get well soon.
    Thanks but well yeah. I’m trynna forget it since I changed my life
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    My life is more stressful that yours
    Weird flex but ok
    To OP
    I never had depression so this isn't really a thing I should be talking about but what I think would be fitting in this situation is talk to your parents and tell them how you feel on the inside and that you think that you might have depression if your parents see it fitting or worth considering they will probably go to a doctor to diagnose it properly
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Weird flex but ok
    To OP
    I never had depression so this isn't really a thing I should be talking about but what I think would be fitting in this situation is talk to your parents and tell them how you feel on the inside and that you think that you might have depression if your parents see it fitting or worth considering they will probably go to a doctor to diagnose it properly
    Most people don't want to talk to their parents about it. Depends on the parents, but for most people the best is to talk to someone you either don't normally see anyway (yet someone trustworthy) or a close friend.
    Thinking about you.

I know it's going to be hard but please remember that it's going to be alright. Try to open up to someone you really trust and ask for their help, Not an expert at this but this is what I did when I'm in your current situation
    真の幸福を達成.

Talk, talk, talk and talk. Do not keep it inside, but beware, do not throw everything in others neck, cause they get tired if all throw all bad stuff to them and never listens to them back. (it is not fun if you have friend who talks only about his problems always and when he calls, you know that he will again talk about his depression, nothing else, so don't be that dude) Best way is friends and psychologist, if parents is not option. Worst thing what you can do is, to keep it all inside. One month depression could be just normal feeling, cause we have always ups and downs in life, especially in young age, so if you lucky, it is something what goes away in just 1-3 months. Still, even if it is temporary down feeling, i highly recommend talking. Also you can talk in net about this, if no trusted friends. Doesn't matter where you talk, if someone is willing to help.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

remove the source of depression
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

Quote Originally Posted by walkstick View Post
    remove the source of depression
    Yes, I’m tackling to delete the problem.

Also, thank you.

All of you have such good intentions. Which made me feel a bit better. But I don’t think it is enough to make me open up. I’ll probably need some more time. Maybe a month or so. The courage is still not in me.

Also, thank you.

All of you have such good intentions. Which made me feel a bit better. But I don’t think it is enough to make me open up. I’ll probably need some more time. Maybe a month or so. The courage is still not in me.
    Good Luck mate
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

Banned

I feel you, kyeosi. I have been dealing with it for a long period of time until now, i was bullied everyday at school, they would sometimes shout at me, they almost burned my hair, they placed stones on my backpack, they put sticky notes at my back with "Kick my *ss" written on it. I became stressed overthinking about what is happening, i did self-harm and also almost killed myself when my dad died, i went to my aunt's house to live with her because my dad's apartment was not paid and i got no money, i also grew up with a broken family, my aunt kicked me out of her house for cooking the fish in a wrong way, i went and lived in my mother's house in the city away from my aunt and inexpectedly death-taking events followed, i went to live in my granny's house and became a transferee student and thats where the bullies started, i also do part-time jobs so i can buy food & projects and i dont not ask a single penny to my grandmother because she's old, months went by, bullies never changed, same old life. Until i saw this boy in the campus, he doesnt get bullied but i really felt there was something wrong. I talked to him and i was right, he has problems about his family, money and etc. and he admitted he has depression and anxiety too. I became close to him, i reported the bullies to the principal and everything slowed down. Me and the boy became bestfriends until now. But depression and anxiety is still in me but not like before.

My advice for you is, seek help, if your parents doesnt help, find friends who has depression because they'll surely understand your situation. And mostly, Do not take any pills to cure your stress and depression.

We love you Kyeosi we will always be here if you need help.

I'm dealing with personal stress. Like stress I keep to myself. Nobody I know in real life knows what I'm going through.This stress is making me depressed. It has been here for about a month now, it is going to be two months on September 1. I don't want to say what caused this because I feel embarrased and ashamed. What should I do?
    Stress is actually becoming more of a common problem nowdays, and trust me, it's no joke and some extreme cases could even lead to you kicking the bucket.

Mabye you could try speaking with your close friend or something and tell them about what has been bothering you, this can actually make you feel so much better, trust me.

A problem shared is a problem solved, but a problem doubled, equals twice the fall. (I got that last part from Star Wars XD.).
    IGN - MineDeath
    As long as there's those who remember what was, there will be those who deny what can be.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

Try to not think about the negative and focus on the positive. Exercising could also help but that's what i've only heard from others. Anyways good luck i wish you the best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by FaiR View Post
    Try to not think about the negative and focus on the positive. Exercising could also help but that's what i've only heard from others. Anyways good luck i wish you the best of luck.
    It's preety legit though, exercise can help a lot when it comes to stress.
    IGN - MineDeath
    As long as there's those who remember what was, there will be those who deny what can be.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

Also, thank you.

well you don't really have to open up to strangers,but just let them tell you how they've been through it and you could take a few notes just incase
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

You could try regular exercising/workouts, they helped me cope with stress tremendously. Good luck!
    Hey there, I’m Winwood. Really old player from January 2014.

Ways to contact me:
    Instagram: Winwoodgt
    Discord: Winwood#0001
    In-game name: Winwood

Have fun and stay safe out there!

heyo keyosi
    recently i went through some problems myself, and sometimes still suffer from them. i definitely understand not being able to talk to family, friends, and/or counselors. in fact, i lied when i was brought to the hospital for a suicide attempt to not have to be stuck in psych.
    how i got through it mostly was by trying your best to keep your tough skin on and i also turned to the internet and online friends to be able to release my feelings and depression, allowing me to be able to talk to them and possibly relate to their similar stories. they kinda helped me feel important in this world and that my life mattered.
    my advice, honestly, would be to find a few good friends, online or irl, and confide your emotions and feelings into them. if they're a true friend, they'll listen, and try their best to help you out. for sure, it helps getting it all out.
    sorry if i wasn't much help in this, just know that you can get through this, and you're not weak.
    if u need someone to talk to, im always active on discord :)
    ”u say u don't care, but in ur heart, u really do."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895
    public insta: @somedrunkasian plez follow