Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 14

Thread: Issue with /uba

  1. #1
    Knight HepnoGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    93

    Default Issue with /uba

    Ok so. When you do /uba, you cant unban 1 person, you gotta unban EVERYONE, please add a way to unban one person
    Also, you need to type /uba, not /unban, WHY cant you do /unban ;-;
    Also, pleasee add time unbans, Like, /ban User17 10h, and /unban or /uba User17.¨
    We need this
    1234567890qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Ski Mask's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Ḃ̸̨̢̧̨̢̨̡̧̧̧
    Posts
    107

    Default

    The bans are just for one hour anyways. All the people you have banned can come back after 60 min.

  3. #3
    Knight HepnoGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ski Mask View Post
    The bans are just for one hour anyways. All the people you have banned can come back after 60 min.
    Quote Originally Posted by HepnoGT View Post
    Also, pleasee add time unbans, Like, /ban User17 10h, and /unban or /uba User17.¨
    We need this
    ...............
    1234567890qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Ski Mask's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Ḃ̸̨̢̧̨̢̨̡̧̧̧
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HepnoGT View Post
    ...............
    But we all know that can be abused. People can be banned for life from essential worlds like BUYGHC and such.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,289

    Default

    Try doing this: /uba /the person, so it's more specific, that works for me.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer ooopsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    I don't think so
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Try doing this: /uba /the person, so it's more specific, that works for me.
    If I'm not wrong the game would unban everyone in this case. You can type /*yourcommand* and then add a space and type whatever you want, but the game most likely won't consider this.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."


    Sewing and smithing service!

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    656

    Default

    ok but why do you ban the guy if you want to unban him?

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer ZStepXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Thinking about you.
    Posts
    1,286

    Default

    /crystalseed
    Thinking about you.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer MineDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Malaysia
    Posts
    1,542

    Default

    I feel like you should rename this thread "World Unban Suggestion" or something, because by calling it "issue with /uba", I fear some random guardian or moderator may move the thread to the bugs and glitches section just because it sounds like a bug from the tittle .

    Also, yas we need this!.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines 🇵🇭
    Posts
    825

    Default

    /give HepnoGT ubacommandwithspecificperson 1
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

    Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

    I have 22 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Location Unknown
    Posts
    530

    Default

    You need it because you need to scam with your friend, you have to act like he is not your friend and then ban him? And after banning all the victims, you are going to do /uba to get your friend back but it'll release the angry victims as well?
    Seen this trick lots of times in differemt scam worlds.

  12. #12
    Knight HepnoGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    You need it because you need to scam with your friend, you have to act like he is not your friend and then ban him? And after banning all the victims, you are going to do /uba to get your friend back but it'll release the angry victims as well?
    Seen this trick lots of times in differemt scam worlds.
    thats obv not why i want it, i would never dream of scamming a guy, after loosing 16 dls that i got for spending 175 bucks on gems (im an addict) i decided that scamming someone would break my heart so much so i wouldnt even be able to if i tried

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pente View Post
    ok but why do you ban the guy if you want to unban him?
    Sometimes accidental bans happen, like if you click ban instead of pull or kick, but you have a guy banned you only want to unban the accidental ban, not the ban from a guy you dont want in ur world

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ski Mask View Post
    But we all know that can be abused. People can be banned for life from essential worlds like BUYGHC and such.
    Well if someones banned for life, thats the owner who dosnt want them there, even if they sell the world it would be lifted annyway
    1234567890qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •