Thread: BFG discussion: I dislike slaves, bots are better

Default BFG discussion: I dislike slaves, bots are better

Um OK... hey guys, I've came here to fix something that wasn't meant to be in this game for a long time. Don't get me wrong, I love the functionalities of BFGs. It makes things smoother, easier than farming has ever been. And well after all that experience, I have gotta say, well, you know I just LOVE my... "workers", you know, they do all my breaking and take their own salaries and you know... do their own self care. Sometimes they might need help over who's salaries are who's, but me being boss man comes out and steal the salaries for myself. YEAH!

But anyways, let's just take a breather for a second, and step into reality for a moment.

Please Ubisoft understand that this game is Growtopia after all were talking about. And yes you should know that, we got this social class going on in this game. In this game supposedly meant for children. Sure, when you become better and strive to greater lengths in this game, becoming richer and richer, you should feel more rewarded doing less work while earning more pay. But this isn't real life, this is bullcrap. What about people out there who sits there and spend time breaking blocks for hours, days, weeks or God knows how long for gems when they could help themselves progress through the game. Like if that was the cost, for all I know, I wayyyy prefer bots over these hard enduring peeps working at my worlds. And yeah, to all those BFGs owners out there, hell I do have some sympathy to my people.

P.S.
    Btw, just came back to playing the actual game, those are some noice polished changes made on that World lock feature keeping out the unwanted. Ooof, I see you Ubisoft, making some slick changes! PAW might not be the best for all, but its better than nothing.
    Slightly above average in human intellect

Dear ScammerPlse

Corrects
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

So what I'm getting from this is....BFGs are cool but it should be harder to become richer?
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    So what I'm getting from this is....BFGs are cool but it should be harder to become richer?
    Uh not exactly... actually I was gonna make a follow up suggestion, but I used my head for once and thought that might be a ridiculous suggestion for anyone to follow through.

I think maintaining BFG is necessary, I mean it's the only method to lessen work as you start becoming richer right? But the thing is you shouldn't rely others to help with your progression I mean what would they get out of it, gems?! Sure, gems. Now, if you really think about it, gems only last so long before being spend away in exchange for world locks, if they had their own farmable to farm then they could progress further faster and more efficiently.

Now for my ridiculous suggestion, yea? You ready for it?

It was to implement bots like Growtopians. So, there would be a NPC that manages bots, these bots would be purchasable through gems through the telephone for 200,000-300,000 gems and permanently be in the world. When placing it, place it near a room that is supposedly meant for workers to work in. Now the catch is, if you own these bad boys you should be rich enough to pay for their charges right? When installed into a world, the bots would practically act like parking meters for a car, you give them 1-2 world locks they start breaking at normal speed. You input more world locks the longer and faster they shall work for you. Now of course, your supposed to PROFIT off your BFGs, so these charges shouldn't cost you abrupt amount of world locks or they won't even be used for BFG purposes. I'll say cap the max amount to around 10-15 world locks. These bots should be intended for BFG profit purposes so they shouldn't be tradeable.

Yeah yeah, I know insane right? Ubisoft been getting rid of bots, suddenly deciding to add bots for intended purposes.

tl;dr pl0x

if you talking about the bots didn't they have made that magplant-like thingie that also break blocks and break trees?
    =IGN : Crausse=

There is tesseract manipulator that can break your block and heart of gaia that can harvest your tree automatically.
    Son Of A Cussing Cuss Word!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    tl;dr pl0x

if you talking about the bots didn't they have made that magplant-like thingie that also break blocks and break trees?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolztopia View Post
    There is tesseract manipulator that can break your block and heart of gaia that can harvest your tree automatically.
    So picture those two as fail technologies made by Ubisoft. Actually change in mind, their complete trash. If you weigh out the pros and cons you can really see the differences

Pros of Tesseract Manipulator:
    -Auto breaks without any assistances
    -No need players in world

Cons of Tesseract Manipulator:
    -Difficult to achieve, you practically gotta do every single roleup quest to make that item
    -Not to mention, the item itself is practically unaffordable costing 1 and a half magplant (I think so)
    -You don't even get the gems
    -You gotta place the blocks (Correct me if I'm wrong)
    -And you gotta pay gems in order for it to break for you on top of that

This is practically the reason why the item is basically for show. Magplants outbenefit these costly technology by a large scale.

Btw unless your THAT DAMN LAZY... I mean really, harvesting trees is problematic too...? Damn Growtopians.

So.. you want get seed, gems and cheap items to do that. Waw. BIG PROFIT.

And let me guess, you want fossil too when many "bot breakers" in your world.
    Son Of A Cussing Cuss Word!

Master Sorcerer

I don’t see a issue with workers it’s not like they’re enslaved or something
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolztopia View Post
    So.. you want get seed, gems and cheap items to do that. Waw. BIG PROFIT.

And let me guess, you want fossil too when many "bot breakers" in your world.
    Aye! Sergeant Butterfinger that's what it's called CAPITALISM. BIG PROFIT. WAW.

Glad your on our side

Magplants have saved noobs getting scammed.
    Brake for wls and then break for hours and the owner not pay.
    It was massive before.

Back in the day everyone owner their own stuff now noobs ain't earning anything but gems and xp.
    No experience in game or enjoyment just breaking for someone else to earn a few k gems.
    It's not worth it to the norm player but is to them.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    -Not to mention, the item itself is practically unaffordable costing 1 and a half magplant (I think so)
    Actually its only 5 dls nowadays

Wouldn't this go in suggestions? Good idea sure +1 sure hard to code something like that sure, refute others ideas while improving your own sure but this just doesn't seem beneficial to the majority of the players, but rather than rich top 10% that are still playing, you feel?
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Obviously the magplant thing is hard to obtain. Imagine if everyone had it, it would be rediculously overpowered.

In this thread you are basically complaining about farming a mechanic that has been forever in the game and a core part of it. Everyone can make a choice wether they want to earn their wls by farming or not there are other ways as well and as you gain more and more experience you begin to figure out new ones by yourself.

By basically nerfing farming so bad as to everyone being able to have tons of auto bots in their world every farmable as well as gems would be worth absolutely nothing and it would be game breaking.

For the love of anything holy , think before you post. I get it you want it easier to become rich or something but you actually have to use logic for this one
    IGN:EerieGt

Level:65

Discord: EerieGt#5836

They are not a slave no one force them to break.
    Actually,we help them,farming/breaking using magplant is easier and faster.

And if you wanna a bot,theres a machine named "Tesseract Manipulator","Heart of Gaia",and "Techno Organic Engine". They are not expensive like magplant.
    If you think those machine are cost 1 and a half magplant, thats mean you need to go out and update yourself

Adding more bots in the game?
    Just like in real life,alot of human's job has been taken by a machine.
    Thats a nightmare
    IGN : Kihiro
    Cheap Bountiful GT Looming Block 40/1 at VENDHU \(^_^)/

Goal :
    -Have fun in game : 6/10

You could literally do a job like shoveling snow (it dosent snow 4 me)
    and get money and buy gems
    yes that takes more work than your hands but it will get you more
    money
    and if you are old you can do a job like mcdonalds

As a player you can play the game your own way. That also includes using resources wisely or squandering them. You can develop a long term plan or you can play for today. Game mechanics don't hold players back but mentality does.

In a BFG setup both players are giving away part of the income they could make. It's a mutual agreement. Owners lose the gem income. Players don't get the seed income.

BFGs are great for starting out if your new but eventually you are going to want to transition into making your own farms because you don't want to get half income for farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    As a player you can play the game your own way. That also includes using resources wisely or squandering them. You can develop a long term plan or you can play for today. Game mechanics don't hold players back but mentality does.

In a BFG setup both players are giving away part of the income they could make. It's a mutual agreement. Owners lose the gem income. Players don't get the seed income.

BFGs are great for starting out if your new but eventually you are going to want to transition into making your own farms because you don't want to get half income for farming.
    Yea i understand that BFGs are a good starting phase, I'm just thinking adding bots to the work as a final phase. People could still bc for people to come do bfg. But those who expand who wishes to expand their wealth to the pinnacle of riches would want bots, bots are more like permanent workers that never need to leave, owner of bfgs would just pay them and their do your work without complexity in wasting broadcasts or supervising who's autofarming.

Sure there's technologies like techno organic but it's super complicated and very much a waste of a time. Their more of an achievement than a step towards progression.

The bot suggestion doesn't mean Bfgs would permanently get rid of BFGs for those who want gems but it would be as a means to move the economy to a better standard so that everyone could get their own growth starting. It's an absurd idea to the say the least, but it doesn't mean its all that bad if you really think about it

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    Yea i understand that BFGs are a good starting phase, I'm just thinking adding bots to the work as a final phase. People could still bc for people to come do bfg. But those who expand who wishes to expand their wealth to the pinnacle of riches would want bots, bots are more like permanent workers that never need to leave, owner of bfgs would just pay them and their do your work without complexity in wasting broadcasts or supervising who's autofarming.

Sure there's technologies like techno organic but it's super complicated and very much a waste of a time. Their more of an achievement than a step towards progression.

The bot suggestion doesn't mean Bfgs would permanently get rid of BFGs for those who want gems but it would be as a means to move the economy to a better standard so that everyone could get their own growth starting. It's an absurd idea to the say the least, but it doesn't mean its all that bad if you really think about it
    dude, pls stop it .. adding MAGPLANT to growtopia has made farmables farmer way too OP and now u asking for 200k gems legal bot in growtopia ?? Hell no ! Imma Provider farmer .. provider really needs tool to fasten the harvest .. imagine having 10k science stations and u should have finished the harvest at 8 A.M every morning before going to school to maximize the profit (2x Harvesting every day) with no tool at all except ancestral orb of time and laser eye. I knew it's about your opinion but pls respect the other's feelings before posting something ...
    IMMA REGULAR GUY WHO TRYING TO BE AS GOOD AS I CAN