Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: "Break For Lock" Door

  1. #1
    Knight PlasmaStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    USA, NC
    Posts
    85

    Default "Break For Lock" Door

    Basically some kind of door or control system that you can insert World Locks into, that will pay out World Locks to anyone breaking specified amount of blocks, or staying inside a certain area (or without leaving door/respawning) for a specified time.

    Payments could be setup in the form of 1WL/10,000 blocks broken, or 1WL/Hour for example.

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Location Unknown
    Posts
    361

    Default

    i bet even ubisoft cant code that extreme stuff

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Punchas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    848

    Default

    It would be really awesome to have something like that.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

    IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 61
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasmaStar View Post
    Basically some kind of door or control system that you can insert World Locks into, that will pay out World Locks to anyone breaking specified amount of blocks, or staying inside a certain area (or without leaving door/respawning) for a specified time.

    Payments could be setup in the form of 1WL/10,000 blocks broken, or 1WL/Hour for example.
    Would be too op. -1
    IGN: Jyhnxx
    Level 19/125
    Got a bunch of Buy+ worlds for sale, check JYHNXX for prices :3
    got hacked 7/31/2019 :i(

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Orca's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    i bet even ubisoft cant code that extreme stuff
    Actually they can...

  6. #6
    Knight PlasmaStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    USA, NC
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Would be too op. -1
    It actually isn't much different than BFG worlds, which staff/devs acknowledge exist. Except that this solves a problem that already exists, people being "scammed" into wasting their time breaking blocks for "Help Break" worlds and not getting paid like they were promised.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasmaStar View Post
    It actually isn't much different than BFG worlds, which staff/devs acknowledge exist. Except that this solves a problem that already exists, people being "scammed" into wasting their time breaking blocks for "Help Break" worlds and not getting paid like they were promised.
    Magplant was admitted to be a mistake by the developers & they said they won't be adding such overpowered items
    IGN: Jyhnxx
    Level 19/125
    Got a bunch of Buy+ worlds for sale, check JYHNXX for prices :3
    got hacked 7/31/2019 :i(

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Kartosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    146

    Default

    I disagree. Growtopia relies on social interaction, and automating things too much won't do it good.
    Hello. My in-game name is Kartosh.

    Instagram: @Kartosh_GT
    Discord: Kartosh#5167

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Cloverlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,177

    Default

    I think this is an interesting concept, and it would definitely be useful if it were added into the game.

    However, the ideal goal of adding an item like this would be to stop the scams - and it definitely wouldn't. Owners/admins would just ban you when you start getting close to receiving the payment.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard MrAugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    i bet even ubisoft cant code that extreme stuff
    You are terribly underestimating the developers.
    [CENTER]GrowCord - Discord Bot

    The only growtopia discord bot that post growtopia news and more directly into your discord server.
    ==
    Discord: MrAugu#7917
    New Discord
    ==
    Full-stack developer.

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Nope. Just no.
    IGN : TTTZ
    IG : TTTZ_GT
    Discord : TTTZ#3597

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Shadowgraalera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    933

    Default

    No. Someone would find a way to take advantage of it.
    PC/Mobile IGN: ShadowGraal
    Discord: SGE1#6261
    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
    Legendary Dragon Owner
    Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Malware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
    No. Someone would find a way to take advantage of it.
    Already did.


    Havr the door set to "break 2000 blocks for 30 wls" and have only 1999 blocks in the help break. " Make sure theres a builder lock too so they can't place a dirt to break.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Chem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Unstable
    Posts
    4,687

    Default

    Flawed but has potential.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

  15. #15
    Knight PlasmaStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    USA, NC
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Already did.


    Havr the door set to "break 2000 blocks for 30 wls" and have only 1999 blocks in the help break. " Make sure theres a builder lock too so they can't place a dirt to break.
    Dang. That's terrible.

  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    185

    Default

    The idea is really good, would really want to see it in game!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •