Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Need help with pixel art

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard SamiAlissa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    ISKQ
    Posts
    203

    Default Need help with pixel art

    Hello guys I wanna make a pixel art of me but the problem is my set is almost entirely blue, and the game only have blue block, dark blue and pastel blue.
    Does paint blue gives different blue shades than the ones mentioned above?
    My Goals

    Get 2 mags (8 dls :/)
    Get 3 diamond achievements (2/3)
    Get 1Mil gem (little less than 700K)
    Get 200 gtokens (less than 50/200)still in progress
    Keep begging for the Freezing Eyes to be made (Pls)

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Kartosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Yes, blue paint gives a different shade. It depends on the block's color, though. Clouds will have a regular blue color. If you paint on dirt, it will have a navy blue color. You could probably play around with that to give yourself a desired palette.
    Hello. My in-game name is Kartosh.

    Instagram: @Kartosh_GT
    Discord: Kartosh#5167

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Sparkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    in your cerebrum.
    Posts
    629

    Default

    There is a way for you to test what a block will look like with paint on it...

    TK69's Sinister Bot on Discord allows you to test this...

    Make your way to the #bot_cmds channel, and type //paint "item".

    The bot will give you what the block will look like in ALL paints.


    Here is the discord server invite:
    https://discord.gg/G4fRbKZ
    (if you don't wanna join, just message Sinister#2188 with your command via pm on Discord).

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Kartosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
    (if you don't wanna join, just message Sinister#2188 with your command via pm on Discord).
    That's impossible. He has to share a mutual server with that bot, or else it won't work. But yes, I agree. I always use Sinister when creating a set, and other things.
    Hello. My in-game name is Kartosh.

    Instagram: @Kartosh_GT
    Discord: Kartosh#5167

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,463

    Default

    You dont need to rely on color blocks and paints alone. You can also use stuff like Blue stuff.

    I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    [

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard SamiAlissa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    ISKQ
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kartosh View Post
    Yes, blue paint gives a different shade. It depends on the block's color, though. Clouds will have a regular blue color. If you paint on dirt, it will have a navy blue color. You could probably play around with that to give yourself a desired palette.
    Tysm that's what I needed to know

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
    There is a way for you to test what a block will look like with paint on it...

    TK69's Sinister Bot on Discord allows you to test this...

    Make your way to the #bot_cmds channel, and type //paint "item".

    The bot will give you what the block will look like in ALL paints.


    Here is the discord server invite:
    https://discord.gg/G4fRbKZ
    (if you don't wanna join, just message Sinister#2188 with your command via pm on Discord).
    I've heard it is easier to share fish links to steal gt passwords using discord, that's why I don't use it

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    You dont need to rely on color blocks and paints alone. You can also use stuff like Blue stuff.
    Tysm I will try blue stuff
    My Goals

    Get 2 mags (8 dls :/)
    Get 3 diamond achievements (2/3)
    Get 1Mil gem (little less than 700K)
    Get 200 gtokens (less than 50/200)still in progress
    Keep begging for the Freezing Eyes to be made (Pls)

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
    There is a way for you to test what a block will look like with paint on it...

    TK69's Sinister Bot on Discord allows you to test this...

    Make your way to the #bot_cmds channel, and type //paint "item".

    The bot will give you what the block will look like in ALL paints.


    Here is the discord server invite:
    https://discord.gg/G4fRbKZ
    (if you don't wanna join, just message Sinister#2188 with your command via pm on Discord).
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Sinister also have a command that automatically converts an image into a Growtopia pixel art?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard MrAugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamiAlissa View Post
    I've heard it is easier to share fish links to steal gt passwords using discord, that's why I don't use it
    who the heck told you this?
    misleading information, for real, u cant get hacked in discord lmao
    [CENTER]GrowCord - Discord Bot

    The only growtopia discord bot that post growtopia news and more directly into your discord server.
    ==
    Discord: MrAugu#7917
    New Discord
    ==
    Full-stack developer.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Shadowgraalera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
    (if you don't wanna join, just message Sinister#2188 with your command via pm on Discord).
    I used to use this until he blocked me on it

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SamiAlissa View Post
    I've heard it is easier to share fish links to steal gt passwords using discord, that's why I don't use it
    Incorrect.
    PC/Mobile IGN: ShadowGraal
    Discord: SGE1#6261
    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
    Legendary Dragon Owner
    Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •