Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: why is every issue always dependent on support

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Grocery Store
    Posts
    15

    Post why is every issue always dependent on support

    I swear every issue whether its "issues selling names in game" or any other thing
    like all people tell me "support doesn't READ"

    And all I see is:

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Kartosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Well, I doubt there is any other way to solve issues. It's impossible to make it automated, so there should always be support.
    Hello. My in-game name is Kartosh.

    Instagram: @Kartosh_GT
    Discord: Kartosh#5167

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Just think about the world support for a second, and what that means.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

    _______________________
    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl
    Avatar made by NekoWolf

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Grocery Store
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Just think about the world support for a second, and what that means.
    just think about having to talk to people about a serious issue, only to be left on read.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kartosh View Post
    Well, I doubt there is any other way to solve issues. It's impossible to make it automated, so there should always be support.
    by "always" you mean "sometimes"

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Brexit means Brexit.
    Posts
    1,322

    Default

    It's just how the cookie crumbles...
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

    Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Zynek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    In my parent's shed
    Posts
    417

    Default

    That's how every game is?? If it's something out of the players reach, why would players/ people who can't do anything about it held accountable when they can't do anything? That's what support is for.
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Grocery Store
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zynek3 View Post
    That's how every game is?? If it's something out of the players reach, why would players/ people who can't do anything about it held accountable when they can't do anything? That's what support is for.
    thanks for telling me what the definition of support is! but i'm talking about how like every problem issued by the player(s) aren't taken serious rather left on read or not even looked at.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gingers View Post
    thanks for telling me what the definition of support is! but i'm talking about how like every problem issued by the player(s) aren't taken serious rather left on read or not even looked at.
    Don't tell me you are Growtopia Conspiracies...
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

    Insta account: @pokekidgt

    I don’t farm. Just chill.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •