Thread: New Guild Features

Default New Guild Features

You should add a new feature for Guild Leaders to set up their guild. Here are some of my ideas:

1.) Guild Action Logs
    This would help Guild Leaders, found out who have been kicking/promoting/inviting people into the guild. This would help, as a lot of people in smaller guilds usually are trolls, especially Elders. As of now, there are no way to find out who have been doing actions, hence I believe this would be a big game changer to the guilds.

2.) Guild Invite Level Capacity
    Just like the new World Lock feature where you could set it so only a certain players with a certain amount of levels may enter your world, this could be applied into the guild settings. This would help refrain from people getting their alternate accounts into the guild just to leech the prizes.

3.) A New Efficient Way to Check the Guild Level Progress
    Currently, the only way to check your guild level progress is by wrenching the guild lock in your guild home. The downside to this is that, only Guild Leaders and those with access in the guild home may check the amount of progress that have been put into the guild. The progress bar could be shown in the "Guild Members" tab, along with the Guild Settings, etc.

Anyways, these are some of my ideas that I have in mind regarding the guilds. Thank you for reading my suggestions, and I hope you'd consider these!
    #EpicNation

1. Yes please. This feature will help guilds a lot. Who left the guild, who kicked a member, etc.

2. This one is fine

3. This feature will be rendered useless once hitting lv 15
    Hello

Default Awesome!

This idea will be really great for Growtopia and I feel like it would make the game way better to see what's going on in your guild. There should be a certain role that allows people to check the logs (GL and GC).

Otherwise, this is a really great idea and should be added into the game. Move this to Suggestions
    Meet me in-game!

Game tag: pbq
    Guild: pbq
    Instagram: pbq.gt or yahya.elhaddad for business inquires.

Quote Originally Posted by InEpicS View Post
    You should add a new feature for Guild Leaders to set up their guild. Here are some of my ideas:

1.) Guild Action Logs
    This would help Guild Leaders, found out who have been kicking/promoting/inviting people into the guild. This would help, as a lot of people in smaller guilds usually are trolls, especially Elders. As of now, there are no way to find out who have been doing actions, hence I believe this would be a big game changer to the guilds.

Just like the new World Lock feature where you could set it so only a certain players with a certain amount of levels may enter your world, this could be applied into the guild settings. This would help refrain from people getting their alternate accounts into the guild just to leech the prizes.

Currently, the only way to check your guild level progress is by wrenching the guild lock in your guild home. The downside to this is that, only Guild Leaders and those with access in the guild home may check the amount of progress that have been put into the guild. The progress bar could be shown in the "Guild Members" tab, along with the Guild Settings, etc.

Anyways, these are some of my ideas that I have in mind regarding the guilds. Thank you for reading my suggestions, and I hope you'd consider these!
    I'm okay with it...

Quote Originally Posted by InEpicS View Post

1.) Guild Action Logs

We need these for real.
    [CENTER]GrowCord - Discord Bot

The only growtopia discord bot that post growtopia news and more directly into your discord server.
    ==
    Discord: MrAugu#7917
    New Discord
    ==
    Full-stack developer.

It definitely has to be implemented.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 61
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001