Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Let's be...

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    610

    Exclamation Let's be...

    Billie
    What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me?
    What are you wondering? What do you know?
    Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me?
    When we all fall asleep, where do we go?
    Come here
    Say it, spit it out, what is it exactly
    You're payin'? Is the amount cleanin' you out, am I satisfactory?
    Today, I'm thinkin' about the things that are deadly
    The way I'm drinkin' you down
    Like I wanna drown, like I wanna end me
    Step on the glass, staple your tongue (ahh)
    Bury a friend, try to wake up (ah ahh)
    Cannibal class, killing the son (ahh)
    Bury a friend, I wanna end me
    I wanna end me
    I wanna, I wanna, I wanna end me
    I wanna, I wanna, I wanna
    What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me?
    What are you wondering? What do you know?
    Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me?
    When we all fall asleep, where do we go?
    Listen
    Keep you in the dark, what had you expected?
    Me to make you my art and make you a star
    And get you connected?
    I'll meet you in the park, I'll be calm and collected
    But we knew right from the start that you'd fall apart
    'Cause I'm too expensive
    Your talk'll be somethin' that shouldn't be said out loud
    Honestly, I thought that I would be dead by now (Wow)
    Calling security, keepin' my head held down
    Bury the hatchet or bury your friend right now
    For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul
    'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
    Then my limbs all froze and my eyes won't close
    And I can't say no, I can't say no
    Careful
    Step on the glass, staple your tongue (ahh)
    Bury a friend, try to wake up (ah ahh)
    Cannibal class, killing the son (ahh)
    Bury a friend, I wanna end me
    I wanna end me
    I wanna, I wanna, I wanna end me
    I wanna, I wanna, I wanna
    What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me?
    What are you wondering? What do you know?
    Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me?
    When we all fall asleep, where do we go?
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  2. #2
    Squire Pbq Growtopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Australia,WA
    Posts
    20

    Default

    ok.
    Meet me in-game!

    Game tag: pbq
    Guild: pbq
    Instagram: pbq.gt or yahya.elhaddad for business inquires.

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard slinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    ratatouille
    Posts
    138

    Default

    will these spam threads ever end?
    ign: slinkyman
    started playing in July, 2019.
    Growtokens 37/200
    Goal: Growtoken Doggy
    Guild: SOUL (GL)
    YouTube Channel
    World: SLINKYSTUDIOS
    Level: 23

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Orca's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Billie
    What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me?
    What are you wondering? What do you know?
    Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me?
    When we all fall asleep, where do we go?
    Come here
    Say it, spit it out, what is it exactly
    You're payin'? Is the amount cleanin' you out, am I satisfactory?
    Today, I'm thinkin' about the things that are deadly
    The way I'm drinkin' you down
    Like I wanna drown, like I wanna end me
    Step on the glass, staple your tongue (ahh)
    Bury a friend, try to wake up (ah ahh)
    Cannibal class, killing the son (ahh)
    Bury a friend, I wanna end me
    I wanna end me
    I wanna, I wanna, I wanna end me
    I wanna, I wanna, I wanna
    What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me?
    What are you wondering? What do you know?
    Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me?
    When we all fall asleep, where do we go?
    Listen
    Keep you in the dark, what had you expected?
    Me to make you my art and make you a star
    And get you connected?
    I'll meet you in the park, I'll be calm and collected
    But we knew right from the start that you'd fall apart
    'Cause I'm too expensive
    Your talk'll be somethin' that shouldn't be said out loud
    Honestly, I thought that I would be dead by now (Wow)
    Calling security, keepin' my head held down
    Bury the hatchet or bury your friend right now
    For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul
    'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
    Then my limbs all froze and my eyes won't close
    And I can't say no, I can't say no
    Careful
    Step on the glass, staple your tongue (ahh)
    Bury a friend, try to wake up (ah ahh)
    Cannibal class, killing the son (ahh)
    Bury a friend, I wanna end me
    I wanna end me
    I wanna, I wanna, I wanna end me
    I wanna, I wanna, I wanna
    What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me?
    What are you wondering? What do you know?
    Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me?
    When we all fall asleep, where do we go?
    What are these?

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    will these spam threads ever end?
    when I get unbanned

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Orca View Post
    What are these?
    its a song where a bully gets hunted and forced to kill his friends

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Orca View Post
    What are these?
    I live inside my own world of make believe
    Kids screaming in their cradles, profanities
    I see the world through eyes covered in ink and bleach
    Cross out the ones who heard my cries and watched me weep
    I love everything
    Fire's spreading all around my room
    My world's so bright
    It's hard to breathe, but that's alright
    Hush!
    Tape my eyes open to force reality (Oh no, no)
    Why can't you just let me eat my weight in glee?
    I live inside my own world of make believe
    Kids screaming in their cradles, profanities
    Somedays I feel skinnier than all the other days
    And sometimes I can't tell if my body belongs to me
    I love everything
    Fire's spreading all around my room
    My world's so bright
    It's hard to breathe, but that's alright
    Hush!
    I wanna taste your content
    Hold your breath and feel the tension
    Devils hide behind redemption
    Honesty is a one way gate to hell
    I wanna taste consumption
    Breathe faster to waste oxygen
    Hear the children sing aloud
    It's music 'til the wick burns out
    Hush
    Just wanna be care free lately, yeah
    Just kicking up daisies
    Got one too many quarters in my pockets
    Count 'em like the four leaf clovers in my locket
    Untied laces, yeah
    Just tripping on daydreams
    Got dirty little lullabies playing on repeat
    Might as well just rot around the nursery and count sheep
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Consumed by a suspension.
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    please just stop
    Professional poster

    IGN: Jyhnxx

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Electrolava9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,416

    Default

    Spam Thread.


    Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Orca's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Weird.....

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    please just stop
    behave yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,464

    Default

    Spam replies not thread. Just be a mattlaurence or a 1nb4,

    I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    [

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    Spam replies not thread. Just be a mattlaurence or a 1nb4,
    ? ehh what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    r/DDLC or #DDLC
    Posts
    2,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    ? ehh what?
    He is simply saying dont spam threads. And be like those two people who spams "replies".

    Capiche?
    //include <iostream>
    usingnamespace std;

    Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */
    Huge THANKS for astigmat for correcting the spelling of code! ^-^

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    He is simply saying dont spam threads. And be like those two people who spams "replies".

    Capiche?
    Dayum! okay lemme spam so bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Dayum! okay lemme spam so bad
    I dare you to reach 70 ppd

    I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    [

  15. #15
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    56

    Default

    hey mattlaurence is cool now

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Union View Post
    hey mattlaurence is cool now
    hold up, OP is mattlaurence? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Chopin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Timmies
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Oh my god for Christ's sake.
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.


    I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!

  18. #18
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    hold up, OP is mattlaurence? lol
    no, i speak in orange and this is my only account so far...

    i have no reason to be banned so i am staying in this account

    also, i speak in orange

    also, i have no reason to wreak havoc in growtopia

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Chopin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Timmies
    Posts
    523

    Default

    This thread....
    Let it die
    Let it die
    Let it shrivel up and die!
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.


    I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines 🇵🇭
    Posts
    818

    Default

    Oof goodluck you are no longer cursed
    WOTD: 2 (in BESTBEACHINGT & ANUBIANCITY)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

    Goals:
    Get 5 WOTDs before 2020 (2/5)
    Get 1 VOTW before 2020 (0/1)

    Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

    I have 22 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •