Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Content Cop - Toxic Players

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Chronel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Exiled to Shadow Realm
    Posts
    169

    Default Content Cop - Toxic Players

    Quick note: the content cop series is made by idubbz yadda yadda.


    "Your opinions are stupid and biased, i win, bye-bye"
    - Every argument in Growtopia, circa 2019

    Well, as you can probably see in the title, this post will be about toxic players and why they should commit deathpacito.

    PART ONE - WHAT EVEN IS TOXICITY ANYWAYS?

    Alot of people believe that toxicity is just players being shitty, well it's true, but the word toxic really gets thrown around here, while nothing bad has happened yet, ONE DAY something will happen.
    The common traits of a toxic player that i've noticed are as follows:
    *Stubborn, you can't beat them, no matter what
    *They often express bigoted opinions, as if they're trying to be edgy, atleast thats what i think
    *****-talking
    *Saying lol alot
    *Flexing
    *Being the most unfunny people on the planet
    *Taking advantage of others
    *Being pieces of **** for no discernable reason

    If you fall under more than 3, jump off a ledge.


    PART TWO - TOXICITY, WHY?

    Why is toxicity so rampant in Gt? Well, you could say that it spreads from person to person, but this isn't some edgy Tik-Tok clip where somebody gets bullied and then becomes the bully
    *Cue the WHY DO GOOD GIRLS LIKE BAAAAD GUYYYYYYS song*
    or we could take a different approach and say that all the toxic people are just little angry kids that somehow got access to a device connected to the internet, which is likely, because with games like minecraft, and other ****, kids go look for it on the app store, find gt, now they can talk about the "Special snowflake libtards".
    You can often find them in massive, popular worlds, cause they want attention, and what better place to go.
    Worlds like LOVE and TOWNTOPIA, on which i should make separate Content Cops, i can tell you about the **** i've seen in Towntopia and why i personally think it should be nuked.
    But then you say "BUT CHRONEAL O' NEAL, NOT ALL PEEPOL IN TOWNTOEPAI ARE TOXSIK"
    Which is true, but i have my reasons, more on towntopia in the future content cop.
    All they really want is either attention, or to look edgy, only those two.

    PART THREE - WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT AND CAN IT DESTROY GT?

    Yes, it certainly can destroy the community, it can make the game an unbearable piece of **** to play, jist imagine ehat would happen if some ****in' genius decided to make a band of 4channers to attack growtopia, good stuff.
    In conclusion, we won't stop it if we don't act, and not only the players, but the mods and devs too, i don't like people being banned for swearing, thats fine, but toxicity is different and as unpleasant and shitty as it may sound, we must keep players on a shorter leash, and ban the toxic playerbase.
    IGN: Pentavus
    Level 60
    2015 player

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    tdlr it's the playerbase, nothing can be done.

    by making this thread, you're just adding oil to the fire that's already on a rampage.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Ohlid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    in Gummibear64
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    thanks for thread i learn a lot hope toxic becomes nontoxic
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

    I am a proud Hakmarian — the pope in fact!

    Contact Info:

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard MrAugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    497

    Default

    here we go again
    [CENTER]GrowCord - Discord Bot

    The only growtopia discord bot that post growtopia news and more directly into your discord server.
    ==
    Discord: MrAugu#7917
    New Discord
    ==
    Full-stack developer.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Shadowgraalera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    tdlr it's the playerbase, nothing can be done.

    by making this thread, you're just adding oil to the fire that's already on a rampage.
    Thanks. (10 chars)
    PC/Mobile IGN: ShadowGraal
    Discord: SGE1#6261
    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
    Legendary Dragon Owner
    Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    612

    Thumbs up

    Boi the whole forums call me toxic that's why I have like 999999 enemies right now.lol like what?! I even got banned for encouraging to suicide,Sucks right?lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    When you think of toxic remember me,Lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronel View Post
    Quick note: the content cop series is made by idubbz yadda yadda.


    "Your opinions are stupid and biased, i win, bye-bye"
    - Every argument in Growtopia, circa 2019

    Well, as you can probably see in the title, this post will be about toxic players and why they should commit deathpacito.

    PART ONE - WHAT EVEN IS TOXICITY ANYWAYS?

    Alot of people believe that toxicity is just players being shitty, well it's true, but the word toxic really gets thrown around here, while nothing bad has happened yet, ONE DAY something will happen.
    The common traits of a toxic player that i've noticed are as follows:
    *Stubborn, you can't beat them, no matter what
    *They often express bigoted opinions, as if they're trying to be edgy, atleast thats what i think
    *****-talking
    *Saying lol alot
    *Flexing
    *Being the most unfunny people on the planet
    *Taking advantage of others
    *Being pieces of **** for no discernable reason

    If you fall under more than 3, jump off a ledge.


    PART TWO - TOXICITY, WHY?

    Why is toxicity so rampant in Gt? Well, you could say that it spreads from person to person, but this isn't some edgy Tik-Tok clip where somebody gets bullied and then becomes the bully
    *Cue the WHY DO GOOD GIRLS LIKE BAAAAD GUYYYYYYS song*
    or we could take a different approach and say that all the toxic people are just little angry kids that somehow got access to a device connected to the internet, which is likely, because with games like minecraft, and other ****, kids go look for it on the app store, find gt, now they can talk about the "Special snowflake libtards".
    You can often find them in massive, popular worlds, cause they want attention, and what better place to go.
    Worlds like LOVE and TOWNTOPIA, on which i should make separate Content Cops, i can tell you about the **** i've seen in Towntopia and why i personally think it should be nuked.
    But then you say "BUT CHRONEAL O' NEAL, NOT ALL PEEPOL IN TOWNTOEPAI ARE TOXSIK"
    Which is true, but i have my reasons, more on towntopia in the future content cop.
    All they really want is either attention, or to look edgy, only those two.

    PART THREE - WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT AND CAN IT DESTROY GT?

    Yes, it certainly can destroy the community, it can make the game an unbearable piece of **** to play, jist imagine ehat would happen if some ****in' genius decided to make a band of 4channers to attack growtopia, good stuff.
    In conclusion, we won't stop it if we don't act, and not only the players, but the mods and devs too, i don't like people being banned for swearing, thats fine, but toxicity is different and as unpleasant and shitty as it may sound, we must keep players on a shorter leash, and ban the toxic playerbase.
    Dayum son I'm really toxic, Girls like BadBoys cause they like them they think they're so cool

    - - - Updated - - -

    I remember getting 50wls I flexed alot
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Chopin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Timmies
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Boi the whole forums call me toxic that's why I have like 999999 enemies right now.lol like what?! I even got banned for encouraging to suicide,Sucks right?lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    When you think of toxic remember me,Lol

    - - - Updated - - -



    Dayum son I'm really toxic, Girls like BadBoys cause they like them they think they're so cool

    - - - Updated - - -

    I remember getting 50wls I flexed alot
    Oh my god, it's you again...
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.


    I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Boi the whole forums call me toxic that's why I have like 999999 enemies right now.lol like what?! I even got banned for encouraging to suicide,Sucks right?lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    When you think of toxic remember me,Lol

    - - - Updated - - -



    Dayum son I'm really toxic, Girls like BadBoys cause they like them they think they're so cool

    - - - Updated - - -

    I remember getting 50wls I flexed alot
    lmao tf is the bs bro, everything that comes outta your mouth is legit vomit.

    this is why your parents should've used condoms, they exist for a reason.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    lmao tf is the bs bro, everything that comes outta your mouth is legit vomit.

    this is why your parents should've used condoms, they exist for a reason.
    Dad's gone...
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Chopin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Timmies
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    lmao tf is the bs bro, everything that comes outta your mouth is legit vomit.

    this is why your parents should've used condoms, they exist for a reason.
    Next level roast
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.


    I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Areodax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Secret Sealing Fan Club
    Posts
    9,315

    Default

    ah yes, content cop but worse
    Whoa! I'm back, physically but not in spirit.
    IGN: Areodax - Discord: Areodax#4384
    Main World: THEMOONCAKEFARMS

    My Stand can store heat in a single point.

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard dragonoflegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    my minecraft world
    Posts
    133

    Default

    When you get killed in the world heaven after you kill that person alot
    oh boy.....


  13. #13
    Lesser Knight LargeFry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronel View Post
    Quick note: the content cop series is made by idubbz yadda yadda.


    "Your opinions are stupid and biased, i win, bye-bye"
    - Every argument in Growtopia, circa 2019

    Well, as you can probably see in the title, this post will be about toxic players and why they should commit deathpacito.

    PART ONE - WHAT EVEN IS TOXICITY ANYWAYS?

    Alot of people believe that toxicity is just players being shitty, well it's true, but the word toxic really gets thrown around here, while nothing bad has happened yet, ONE DAY something will happen.
    The common traits of a toxic player that i've noticed are as follows:
    *Stubborn, you can't beat them, no matter what
    *They often express bigoted opinions, as if they're trying to be edgy, atleast thats what i think
    *****-talking
    *Saying lol alot
    *Flexing
    *Being the most unfunny people on the planet
    *Taking advantage of others
    *Being pieces of **** for no discernable reason

    If you fall under more than 3, jump off a ledge.


    PART TWO - TOXICITY, WHY?

    Why is toxicity so rampant in Gt? Well, you could say that it spreads from person to person, but this isn't some edgy Tik-Tok clip where somebody gets bullied and then becomes the bully
    *Cue the WHY DO GOOD GIRLS LIKE BAAAAD GUYYYYYYS song*
    or we could take a different approach and say that all the toxic people are just little angry kids that somehow got access to a device connected to the internet, which is likely, because with games like minecraft, and other ****, kids go look for it on the app store, find gt, now they can talk about the "Special snowflake libtards".
    You can often find them in massive, popular worlds, cause they want attention, and what better place to go.
    Worlds like LOVE and TOWNTOPIA, on which i should make separate Content Cops, i can tell you about the **** i've seen in Towntopia and why i personally think it should be nuked.
    But then you say "BUT CHRONEAL O' NEAL, NOT ALL PEEPOL IN TOWNTOEPAI ARE TOXSIK"
    Which is true, but i have my reasons, more on towntopia in the future content cop.
    All they really want is either attention, or to look edgy, only those two.

    PART THREE - WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT AND CAN IT DESTROY GT?

    Yes, it certainly can destroy the community, it can make the game an unbearable piece of **** to play, jist imagine ehat would happen if some ****in' genius decided to make a band of 4channers to attack growtopia, good stuff.
    In conclusion, we won't stop it if we don't act, and not only the players, but the mods and devs too, i don't like people being banned for swearing, thats fine, but toxicity is different and as unpleasant and shitty as it may sound, we must keep players on a shorter leash, and ban the toxic playerbase.
    This would actually be pretty interesting if someone does a youtubers series but within the game that we love; Content cop. I was thinking of this earlier in the week. Now I'm thinking about the effects it might have.
    Achievements:

    Get Rayman's Fist [X]
    Get 100 Growtokens [ ]
    Get a Magplant 5000 [X]
    Get a BGL [ ]
    Reach Level 50 [X]
    Reach 1,000 Subs [ ]


    Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt8...WUwrIqiOFKjzZw

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Boi the whole forums call me toxic that's why I have like 999999 enemies right now.lol like what?! I even got banned for encouraging to suicide,Sucks right?lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    When you think of toxic remember me,Lol

    - - - Updated - - -



    Dayum son I'm really toxic, Girls like BadBoys cause they like them they think they're so cool

    - - - Updated - - -

    I remember getting 50wls I flexed alot
    Wait how did this guy post this
    Also f i n a l l y

    I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    [

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •