Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The truth

Banned

Default The truth

I really really want to play Growtopia, however I figured out I can no longer do that.

Not just cause I’ve been scammed, but because I’ve been perma banned and ban evaded ever since 2015.

I would really like to play Growtopia but it’s impossible, after I list my usernames I think it will be obvious why, even tho I changed and went from scamming to helping others out. I realized what I did in the past was wrong and nothing I donate in the future will help.

My accounts:
    iikiaaii SML Thomas The Train Growtopia Conspiracies swordslayer5 and so many more.

I’ve been banned on forums 6 times and perma banned twice, suspended 43 times in growtopia.

In game names:

Voctis iikiaaii conspiracist lvl42 billyjean swordslayer5 and many more.

Why they suspended all my accounts but not this one? I dont know guess their security is really bad. Same goes for the game, I’ve been banned but never discovered.

I scammed a total of 18 dls on forums (the reasons I’ve been banned) but have gaven our more than 34 dls however that doesn’t change anything, I’ve led many to quit.

I won’t ever be able to play this game ever, if I get found again I will just be banned even if I’ve done nothing wrong.

I’m sorry. Goodbye.

Feel free to ban me in game and forums. Just please don’t delete this, I want to apologize to those I’ve done bad to.

I'm kind of glad that you come to understanding that this can't no longer continue. Although it's sad that you chose to do such things, but everyone makes mistakes and we have to learn from them. Put all these broken pieces into one stable thing and keep moving forward even if it's hard to let something that you like go.

Good luck with your future endeavors.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 61
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

Quote Originally Posted by J4AZ View Post
    I really really want to play Growtopia, however I figured out I can no longer do that.

Not just cause I’ve been scammed, but because I’ve been perma banned and ban evaded ever since 2015.

I would really like to play Growtopia but it’s impossible, after I list my usernames I think it will be obvious why, even tho I changed and went from scamming to helping others out. I realized what I did in the past was wrong and nothing I donate in the future will help.

My accounts:
    iikiaaii SML Thomas The Train Growtopia Conspiracies swordslayer5 and so many more.

I’ve been banned on forums 6 times and perma banned twice, suspended 43 times in growtopia.

In game names:

Why they suspended all my accounts but not this one? I dont know guess their security is really bad. Same goes for the game, I’ve been banned but never discovered.

I scammed a total of 18 dls on forums (the reasons I’ve been banned) but have gaven our more than 34 dls however that doesn’t change anything, I’ve led many to quit.

I won’t ever be able to play this game ever, if I get found again I will just be banned even if I’ve done nothing wrong.

I’m sorry. Goodbye.

Feel free to ban me in game and forums. Just please don’t delete this, I want to apologize to those I’ve done bad to.
    GUYS REPORT HIM HIS IN GAME NAMES ARE SOO FAMILIAR YOU DESERVE THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

Alright. Well, I have little to say. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you may find yourself engaging in after this game.

GUYS REPORT HIM HIS IN GAME NAMES ARE SOO FAMILIAR YOU DESERVE THIS
    Imagine getting scammed…and this being your reaction. Yikes.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

I am a proud Hakmarian — the pope in fact!

Contact Info:

Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    Alright. Well, I have little to say. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you may find yourself engaging in after this game.

Imagine getting scammed…and this being your reaction. Yikes.
    we cant do anything
    Hi I'm Axzyte

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

Not surprised it was you. I got scammed 20wls by him (my bad imma so dumb at that time) Now im alert to not being fool so easily .Also nope you never ever tried to help others, stop making fake stories about it. Btw was planning to send you 2 epic skin on ML but yea it is worthless and you just wasting my time.
    On this day, Justice didn't come for you. I did!
    All of you, and only one of me.
    Still,I'm not getting paid enough for this.

You just swore.
    Last edited by Sabaei; 09-02-2019 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Removed quote with offensive/rude language.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

Epic truth momentum
    =IGN : Crausse=

I'm buying Guild name changers for 55-60wls and Blue/Red Lens for 2/wl need supplier, hit me up at instagram @Crausse_GT

woah you have ml too? mind playing with me sometime?
    Sure tho but Im afraid of lagging if we played together on different country. Unamed with favorite hero fanny with skylark skin

Ah yes tttrain, u exploited our friendship and scammed my builder lock or 10wls ( welp been so long I barely remember )
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

About me:

I'm a man of culture, true master of gender equality, keyboard warrior, a Chad of growtopia.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Not surprised it was you. I got scammed 20wls by him (my bad imma so dumb at that time) Now im alert to not being fool so easily .Also nope you never ever tried to help others, stop making fake stories about it. Btw was planning to send you 2 epic skin on ML but yea it is worthless and you just wasting my time.
    Yeah you were definitely going to send me 20-50$ worth of skins ok.

And I’m not making stories up, you can clearly see a change or personalities as you check the forum posts. iikiaaii me would’ve scammed a world lock, so imagine me scamming those 3 peoples finale tickets, I didn’t because I was trying to make up for what I’ve done. That’s also why I was even doing the services, I was full of guilt.

I grew up playing this game and you can tell by the major grammar differences from iikiaaii and including this one. However it’s not perfect you can still see a drastic change.

It was 5th grade when I started playing Growtopia (roughly, maybe 6th) and I am now in highschool!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Recreate View Post
    Ah yes tttrain, u exploited our friendship and scammed my builder lock or 10wls ( welp been so long I barely remember )
    Sorry buddy I still had 3 dls at the time of getting scammed. I gave them away just dropping them in the suggested worlds. When the idea of making this thread came through my mind I also thought of giving back to those who I’ve scammed but it was to late.

Also, if you’ve ever been scammed by me please tell me how much and your world name. I practically know everyone I’ve scammed (not that it’s cool).

Diamond locks are only 1/3$ I can buy around 50 dls with one day of work and it’s not even hard, just tiring but I do it every day.

I can repay everyone who’ve I’ve scammed this summer when I start working again.

Legit I have no problem spending that money, I spend $20 everyday on mobile legends lol.

Just tell me your world name and how much, I’ll screenshot it and ban evade again but to return what I’ve stolen.

Lesser Wizard

If you are going to play a game, play League of Legends instead of Mobile Garbage, plz!

Also, i saw one of your vids on your Youtube channel, i thought you were a cool guy, but yeh.. can't really expect anything from Growtopia.
    Hi

And I’m not making stories up, you can clearly see a change or personalities as you check the forum posts. iikiaaii me would’ve scammed a world lock, so imagine me scamming those 3 peoples finale tickets, I didn’t because I was trying to make up for what I’ve done. That’s also why I was even doing the services, I was full of guilt.

I grew up playing this game and you can tell by the major grammar differences from iikiaaii and including this one. However it’s not perfect you can still see a drastic change.

It was 5th grade when I started playing Growtopia (roughly, maybe 6th) and I am now in highschool!
    Funny feeling guilt after lied/scamming etc to forumers?Just like feeling guilty after murdered 40 people?Why should I with trust you with the services anyways? you almost scammed my world with your sweet words.

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Sure tho but Im afraid of lagging if we played together on different country. Unamed with favorite hero fanny with skylark skin
    Btw, how to get diamonds? don't worry about lag lmao

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry buddy I still had 3 dls at the time of getting scammed. I gave them away just dropping them in the suggested worlds. When the idea of making this thread came through my mind I also thought of giving back to those who I’ve scammed but it was to late.

Also, if you’ve ever been scammed by me please tell me how much and your world name. I practically know everyone I’ve scammed (not that it’s cool).

Diamond locks are only 1/3$ I can buy around 50 dls with one day of work and it’s not even hard, just tiring but I do it every day.

I can repay everyone who’ve I’ve scammed this summer when I start working again.

Legit I have no problem spending that money, I spend $20 everyday on mobile legends lol.

Just tell me your world name and how much, I’ll screenshot it and ban evade again but to return what I’ve stolen.
    I think I swordslayer5 was the one but 1wl only :/ my fault too
    Hi I'm Axzyte

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes

Banned

Btw, how to get diamonds? don't worry about lag lmao

- - - Updated - - -

I think I swordslayer5 was the one but 1wl only :/ my fault too
    You can only buy diamonds, no way to get them free.

You can only buy diamonds, no way to get them free.
    im only a kid I can't have skins, RIP me
    Hi I'm Axzyte

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes

It's to bad you didn't reflect on your actions before you reached the point of no return. It's to bad most people don't feel sorry for what the have done until they face the consequences for thier actions.

I know people can change but that won't ever let you avoid paying the price for what happened unfortunately.

This post feels like a final goodbye.

Honestly, though, I don't knoe what it is. All I do know is it seems you changed. Still, rules are rules(not trying to sound like a mini mod) and unfortunately for you, you gotta serve your time(which happens to be permanently).

You seemed like a pretty cool forumer, a shame indeed.

If you truly are atoning for your sins or whatever, the best thing you can do now is stop playing. You were punished for scamming then ban evading. Growtopia gave you that punishment. Its only fair to keep the punishment Growtopia itself choose for you..................

Then again thats kinda boring. Especially given the fact you have played for a long time. I suggest just ban evade again, can't get a worse punishment than perm-banned. May as well continue to ban evade. This time though, maybe don't use forums. Live your life anonymously.

Who knows, you may even befriend a forumer or teo as well with your new attitude if you really did change.

Again, though...farewell. I'd say something like rest in peace, but your still alive so....uh...yea...for my finals words towards you...

Good bye.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    If you are going to play a game, play League of Legends instead of Mobile Garbage, plz!

Also, i saw one of your vids on your Youtube channel, i thought you were a cool guy, but yeh.. can't really expect anything from Growtopia.
    I have no PC

- - - Updated - - -

My accounts:

In game names:

I’m sorry. Goodbye.

God may BAN you in real life, Tho.
    Hi I'm Axzyte

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes

oof good luck.

man how tf did you even get suspended 43x in a pixel game, you must've really done fked up.

gg

I can see the fakes, so when I look in your direction
    Understand I'm seein' right through

-IGN: Dvours