Thread: Report System

Default Report System

Hey y'all.

I have no idea which subforum this goes in lmao.

So recently, I found that some of my friends have been auto farming. I have already told them to stop, but they wouldn't listen. I have reported their accounts twice already to no avail. I would like to ask how the reporting system works. Of all the people I have reported, no one has ever been banned. I have proof of them admitting their auto farming ways if any moderators would like to see. (PM meh).
    Level 112/125

Services:
    -Bfg services; you give me your farmables, I farm them- 5wls every time.
    -Gem selling; DM me for info-

If you want to get in touch:

Whenever you report someone that report gets sent over to a database (In their eyes into a special menu which only they can see) which the moderators can access and investigate further whenever they can.

Keep in mind there's not only you who report, these reports may vary from 100-1000 daily and some of the reports may never be seen.

Eventually they will get what they deserve.

Also the moderators do not accept videos/screenshots as proof as it could be easily tampered with. They have to see it with their own eye to punish the user for wrongdoings.
    IGN: Chowney

a pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity;
    an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty

~ Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Chowney View Post
    Whenever you report someone that report gets sent over to a database (In their eyes into a special menu which only they can see) which the moderators can access and investigate further whenever they can.

Keep in mind there's not only you who report, these reports may vary from 100-1000 daily and some of the reports may never be seen.

one of my friends auto farmed all the until level 125, stopped, and never got caught.
    Level 112/125

Services:
    -Bfg services; you give me your farmables, I farm them- 5wls every time.
    -Gem selling; DM me for info-

If you want to get in touch:

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Chowney View Post

Also the moderators do not accept videos/screenshots as proof as it could be easily tampered with. They have to see it with their own eye to punish the user for wrongdoings.
    Translating in english : it is ignored until one mod just closes his eyes, chooses one report, opens his eyes and ban the guy. Then the mod is gone.