Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: What they are thinking about Rayman's Fist? (Not MAGPLANT)

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Processor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    in the Future
    Posts
    161

    Exclamation What they are thinking about Rayman's Fist? (Not MAGPLANT)

    Hello guys. As we know, MAGPLANT 5000 and Rayman's Fist are too OP items for an IOTM. And most people don't want it released again. As you guys know, MAGPLANT 5000 started the Auto-Farming issue. But I have an idea to prevent this. I think, if only Rayman's Fist exist in Growtopia's Console Version, this Auto-Farming issue will be solved. So, I mean, just don't release Magplants. Releasing only Rayman's Fist won't cause so much problems. What you guys thinking about it?
    ~ єνєяувσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ gσ нєανєи. вυт иσвσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ ∂ιє... ~


    #BRINGBACKLBRANCH

    Goals:
    - Get a Magplant (0/1)
    - Level up to 125 (63/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Find a Rainbow Egg (0/1)
    - Drop a GHC in GBCs (Done!)

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,451

    Default

    The problem with magplants is lack of accessibility.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    310

    Default

    GT without mags would be much better and rayman wouldnt be problem. Agree!
    IGN : TTTZ
    IG : TTTZ_GT
    Discord : TTTZ#3597

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,339

    Default

    Auto farming on console would be nearly impossible FYI.

    Maybe the extreme economy Splirge that mags caused could be avoided if they were not added, but sadly due to the 9000 gems glitch early into the console versions release the economy is already horrendous.

    Adding mags/Rayman would make sense though, since it would no longer be “rare” since nearly every person playing console would attempt to buy it...
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Auto farming on console would be nearly impossible FYI.

    Maybe the extreme economy Splirge that mags caused could be avoided if they were not added, but sadly due to the 9000 gems glitch early into the console versions release the economy is already horrendous.

    Adding mags/Rayman would make sense though, since it would no longer be “rare” since nearly every person playing console would attempt to buy it...
    Auto farming is possible in any platform and the more MPs, the more autofarmers
    IGN : TTTZ
    IG : TTTZ_GT
    Discord : TTTZ#3597

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTTZ View Post
    Auto farming is possible in any platform and the more MPs, the more autofarmers
    I hate to be “that guy” but, name ONE, software solution that would allow auto farming on ANY of the supported consoles...

    I said SOFTWARE, I am fully aware that you could build some LEGO machine.

    And auto farming would not be stopped by not adding a magplant FYI... Sure it would be significantly reduced though.

    Don’t say homebrew....
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    The problem with magplants is lack of accessibility.
    That’s why it should stay in store forever if Ubisoft implements it.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

    Insta account: @pokekidgt

    I don’t farm. Just chill.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Yell0wTail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Drowning... oh wait..
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    That’s why it should stay in store forever if Ubisoft implements it.
    That would crash the farmable economy
    Goals

    Level 103/125

    If you want to get in touch:


    Need fire hydrants ?
    Go to BUYHYDRANTS ^_^

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yell0wTail View Post
    That would crash the farmable economy
    I think that only applies to the Magplants... Rayman should be fine.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

    Insta account: @pokekidgt

    I don’t farm. Just chill.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    I think that only applies to the Magplants... Rayman should be fine.
    Not really, Rayman makes you break as fast, meaning you can be x3 more effective in farming (which is super overpowered too)
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Not really, Rayman makes you break as fast, meaning you can be x3 more effective in farming (which is super overpowered too)
    It's balanced enough in the sense that you sacrifice hold-punching in favour of click-punching.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Yell0wTail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Drowning... oh wait..
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    It's balanced enough in the sense that you sacrifice hold-punching in favour of click-punching.
    I don't rly know how console works but can't you just keep tapping a button on your remote? That's what I do on my phone when I'm watching yt.
    Goals

    Level 103/125

    If you want to get in touch:


    Need fire hydrants ?
    Go to BUYHYDRANTS ^_^

  13. #13
    Knight PlasmaStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    USA, NC
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    It's balanced enough in the sense that you sacrifice hold-punching in favour of click-punching.
    Well that just seems tedious.

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard Processor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    in the Future
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Not really, Rayman makes you break as fast, meaning you can be x3 more effective in farming (which is super overpowered too)
    You're correct. But, as I said in my previous threads, they shouldn't put Rayman's Fist as an IOTM again on Consoles. I mean, the price drop issue too can be solved with putting Rayman's Fist for 20/25 DLs or 20/25 DLs worth of items(craftable). I'm thinking they have already learned from their mistakes. Or... is putting Rayman's Fist as an untradeable item fine?
    ~ єνєяувσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ gσ нєανєи. вυт иσвσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ ∂ιє... ~


    #BRINGBACKLBRANCH

    Goals:
    - Get a Magplant (0/1)
    - Level up to 125 (63/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Find a Rainbow Egg (0/1)
    - Drop a GHC in GBCs (Done!)

  15. #15

    Default

    Interesting to read different opinions on it and find a lot of new elements here.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •