Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Terrible iotm and game is dying everyone quiting

  1. #1
    Squire
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    PS4
    Posts
    29

    Angry Terrible iotm and game is dying everyone quiting

    Me and many others thought rayman would be next iotm then magplant but we woke up to see the prismatic aura as the iotm and people just gave up at the game and started playing casinos since there was nothing to do since bad iotm. One guy lost 14 dls in casino and quit from my guild and another guy from another guild lost 5 dls and quit all together like 20 people quit today and casinos are everywhere on console 50% sbs are casinos... rip this game I quit to today

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer rrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Eating your food
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarus View Post
    Me and many others thought rayman would be next iotm then magplant but we woke up to see the prismatic aura as the iotm and people just gave up at the game and started playing casinos since there was nothing to do since bad iotm. One guy lost 14 dls in casino and quit from my guild and another guy from another guild lost 5 dls and quit all together like 20 people quit today and casinos are everywhere on console 50% sbs are casinos... rip this game I quit to today
    Their fault for playing the casinos :/

    also dunno if ubisoft is gonna add rayman or magplant as iotms on consoles as they experienced how game breaking they were
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

    IGN: rrix

    [❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1


    I am the memelord

    End goal: Try out every part of gt

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,458

    Default

    Oof
    Lets just say we can safely ignore this thread

    I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    wow I've just been dragged into a cult

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    467

    Default

    I know I made a thread about this but died
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,984

    Default

    First and for most, casinos are illegal.
    Secondly, I don’t see what is the issue with the IOTM... At least it isn’t in 4 colours like we’re having on the PC/Mobile server. Ubisoft have learnt their lesson to not include Rayman’s Fist and Magplant 5000 as IOTM as it causes instability for many prices of items, and players found it too OP.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

    Insta account: @pokekidgt

    I don’t farm. Just chill.

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard ButtCry99 GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Where do I live?
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    First and for most, casinos are illegal.
    Secondly, I don’t see what is the issue with the IOTM... At least it isn’t in 4 colours like we’re having on the PC/Mobile server. Ubisoft have learnt their lesson to not include Rayman’s Fist and Magplant 5000 as IOTM as it causes instability for many prices of items, and players found it too OP.
    I think the issue for console iotm is looked like the item from September 2017 IOTM.
    #TURTLESQUAD

    IG: @raymondtran59

    New name - Rtran99

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,731

    Default

    Just leave. Rayman and Magplants are never going to consoles.
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Croix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    448

    Default

    and why would people start hosting/playing casinos just cause the iotm wasn’t what they were expecting? it’s there fault if they wanna lose all the hard work they progressed in.

    if you don’t like the console version, simple solution is to stop complaining about it. pc/mobile servers are more important at this point since the player base is higher. don’t get me wrong, console does need alot of work but it takes patience.
    YT: Croix IG: @tecroix Discord: JayCroix#0026

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    my dog house
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Rayman and magplant was never gonna be a iotm again in consoles

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard Chronel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Exiled to Shadow Realm
    Posts
    156

    Default

    *insert clichè "game is dying pls help game sucks" thread here*
    IGN: Pentavus
    Level 60
    I L I K E F A R M I N G

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,458

    Default

    woah sidnt notice this was in console lol oops

    I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    wow I've just been dragged into a cult

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Lmao you do know CASINOS are illegal. Understand? if not imma smack ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard Processor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    in the Future
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Yeah. Rayman and Magplant too OP for an IOTM. And as we know, Magplant 5000s are started Auto-Farming issue. But if only exist Rayman's Fist? At least Rayman's Fist can't start Auto-Farming issue again on Consoles. But still I'm really wondering how they're gonna put Rayman's Fist.
    ~ єνєяувσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ gσ нєανєи. вυт иσвσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ ∂ιє... ~


    #BRINGBACKLBRANCH

    Goals:
    - Get a Magplant (0/1)
    - Level up to 125 (63/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Find a Rainbow Egg (0/1)
    - Drop a GHC in GBCs (Done!)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •