Thread: Essay or identification?

Default Essay or identification?

For me, i dont get why slapping a bunch of identification on an assessment sheet would improve our learning experience when it comes to grammar and understanding.

Usually identification means "Memorize-And-Forgot-You-Did". Since really, nobody would bother cramping a lot of crap in their head.

I know it helps you know the definition but itll only pressure a lot of people if its too much.

While essay on the other hand, you have the freedom to explain what you understand and the teacher can correct it for you if you misunderstood it.

Its no harm and it is actually more memorable when you do it in that way since youll realise it meant that than getting the wrong name its supposed to be.

Now i get the teacher will suffer and people who cant construct a sentence will suffer as well.

Well the teacher can just distrubute the papers and let the students know whats the closest answer so you can just correct it when youre about to grade it. As for students, its okay to make mistakes and grades arent supposed to be harmed by that if the purpose of the school is to learn from your errors.

But aside all of that, its a great way to learn in a whole new perspective and can definitely grow the vocalubary and grammatical skills. Not to mention the understandability as well.

Why am i letting people decide which is better? Well, we were reporting yesterday and i know majority of my classmates wouldnt even mind understanding it so i gave them as essay of what they think or understand to our topic.

So place your explanation and everything, which is better?

essay or identification?
    #include <iostream>
    using namespace std;

Int main()
    {
    Cout << "Aaa aa a a a a a/n";
    Return 0;
    }

Guess nobody does, should i take this thread down?
    #include <iostream>
    using namespace std;

Int main()
    {
    Cout << "Aaa aa a a a a a/n";
    Return 0;
    }