Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White crystal.

Angry White crystal.

removed - singling out.
    Last edited by Gatello; 09-11-2019 at 02:50 AM.

Knight

He probably used a builders lock. Atleast you know how to avoid a crystal scam now hehe.

It seems that you haven't read rules where you can find them in The Growtopian Code. Slinging out in forums is illegal and it will not be tolerated. If you've been scammed by someone, report them and that's it. You are not gonna get your lost stuff back as it was your fault of getting tricked to do get to that point. Such threads will be locked and/or deleted after being spotted.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 61
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

Quote Originally Posted by Punchas View Post
    It seems that you haven't read rules where you can find them in The Growtopian Code. Slinging out in forums is illegal and it will not be tolerated. If you've been scammed by someone, report them and that's it. You are not gonna get your lost stuff back as it was your fault of getting tricked to do get to that point. Such threads will be locked and/or deleted after being spotted.
    Did you think I want to get my scammed items back? Better read the post again bud I only asked for the scammer to get punished.

There is also a thing called ban if you haven't heard of it. But if there is a site on where to report people just tell me even though I got no proof i'll just try.

Default KEEP CHILL

Useless make post about u get scammed.
    I got scammed by growscan trick.
    I have video, screenshots even email the scammer
    And u know what ? He still alive
    Already report to support. Just chill and keep play
    Btw my friend scam me ( virtual friend )
    Sry my english
    IGN : ArCahyadi
    SUB PEWDIEPIE
    Free BFG Service : ARCAWORLD
    Chand, Lgrid, Pinball

Did you think I want to get my scammed items back? Better read the post again bud I only asked for the scammer to get punished.
    You are asking me to read something that I already did before even replying to this topic. And I just mentioned that SLINGING OUT is not allowed here in forums. I made such prediction as it might be one of the reasons why are you doing this thread as it's clearly not allowed. If player broke some sort of rules, wrench them, press "report player" and specify reasons of this player being reported. This is not gonna get him punished because of your words nor evidence as moderators have to see it for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ArCahyadi View Post
    Useless make post about u get scammed.
    I got scammed by growscan trick.
    I have video, screenshots even email the scammer
    And u know what ? He still alive
    Already report to support. Just chill and keep play
    Btw my friend scam me ( virtual friend )
    Sry my english
    Video/Photo proof cannot be used to support your point as they can be easily modified or edited.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KevinKichiro View Post

There is also a thing called ban if you haven't heard of it. But if there is a site on where to report people just tell me even though I got no proof i'll just try.
    Yo! As Punchas said, singling out is illegal in the forums, thus you should stop. We, forumers, are an intelligent bunch, so we definitely know what โ€˜banโ€™ is. Also, as stated from me, photo/video proof cannot be used as evidence. Contact support if you need any assistance, not post random unnecessary and unrelevant on the forums as it will not be tolerated.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I donโ€™t farm. Just chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Video/Photo proof cannot be used to support your point as they can be easily modified or edited.
    Yeah i know. I forget it now about i got scammed
    That just 3dls

But the problem is i know the email
    SUB PEWDIEPIE
    Chand, Lgrid, Pinball

NOTE: The moderators cannot retrieve any lost/scammed items.

Singling out/calling out a player's name in the forums is not allowed. Asking a player to get punished is also not allowed here in the forums for this is not a reporting website. Just report the owner and the world.
    Every sunset is a proof that everything has an ending ~

You are asking me to read something that I already did before even replying to this topic. And I just mentioned that SLINGING OUT is not allowed here in forums. I made such prediction as it might be one of the reasons why are you doing this thread as it's clearly not allowed. If player broke some sort of rules, wrench them, press "report player" and specify reasons of this player being reported. This is not gonna get him punished because of your words nor evidence as moderators have to see it for themselves.
    If you think I thought of recording or taking an quick ss while selling a white crystal in need for wls, That would be unlikely. I remember the white crystal I placed is below and left of a top black crystal and on the right side 2-4 blocks away from the second black crystal. The spot on where I placed my crystal on is at a room in the top right corner of the world. Also "Better read again" means read it again to understand it better. And did you even pay attention? There is a command which is "/ban [name]" and they can log out after the scam so they cannot get reported. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by Castellated View Post

Singling out/calling out a player's name in the forums is not allowed. Asking a player to get punished is also not allowed here in the forums for this is not a reporting website. Just report the owner and the world.
    Thanks minimod
    PC/Mobile IGN: ShadowGraal
    Discord: SGE1#6261
    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
    Legendary Dragon Owner
    Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

oof, goodbye white crystal, hello STONKS -100

play safer next time.

I can see the fakes, so when I look in your direction
    Understand I'm seein' right through

-IGN: Dvours

"slinging out"?
    ok fr though, yes, singling out other players, even if they may be scammers, is illegal on the forums according to the growtopian code of conduct. ask almost any forumer who's been here for some time, and they'll confirm this. If he has scammed you, report him and the moderators will look into it. don't make an angry thread on the forums which will probably get you in trouble too. im sure we all have been scammed before, and know the feeling, so don't do anything stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    oof, goodbye white crystal, hello STONKS -100

play safer next time.
    lmao dvours ๐Ÿ˜‚
    โ€u say u don't care, but in ur heart, u really do."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895
    public insta: @somedrunkasian plez follow

Read what was said by players above. Yes, they can ban you from world or log off to avoid getting reported. That's why you can contact any online moderator to check him out whenever his online. And as it was said before, such threads are not getting looked at and they are being deleted and/or locked.

I know the feels bro.

Just stop play growtopia for 1 hour

And play Brawl star/Clash royale btw if u play too add me
    Let play Duo showdown
    SUB PEWDIEPIE
    Chand, Lgrid, Pinball

Quote Originally Posted by Castellated View Post

Im a very forgetful person and I might forget about the world and the owner as such as I am careless. Also /ban

Read what was said by players above. Yes, they can ban you from world or log off to avoid getting reported. That's why you can contact any online moderator to check him out whenever his online. And as it was said before, such threads are not getting looked at and they are being deleted and/or locked.
    I contacted @Misthios and barely did anything . Actually Misthios did nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinKichiro View Post
    I contacted @Misthios and barely did anything . Actually Misthios did nothing.
    They will watch him/her 24/7 to see if he/she really scam but don't single out again.
    WOTD: 1 (in BESTBEACHINGT)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

I have 15 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    They will watch him/her 24/7 to see if he/she really scam but don't single out again.
    alrightie.

Banned

Lol this reminds me of the time someone had a full bp and they got a white crystal, I took it and he called me a scammer even tho the world said check to see if your bp is full warning.

I then also got a white crystal, easiest 80 wls of my life