Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Who is waiting for Terraria's Journey End?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,208

    Default Who is waiting for Terraria's Journey End?

    Well, can't wait to see the Terra Blade's final form....
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Anton0202's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    I think they’ve stated that this will be their last proper update ever to the game(?)
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
    16 WOTDs and counting...
    Creator of the Swedish Start world.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anton0202 View Post
    I think they’ve stated that this will be their last proper update ever to the game(?)
    yes it is and there are pretty much many spoilers shown
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,286

    Default

    Eh, not exactly something I'm waiting for, but I'll most likely check it out when it does come out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anton0202 View Post
    I think they’ve stated that this will be their last proper update ever to the game(?)
    I really don't like the fact that it's 1.4 and not a nicer number like 1.5 or 2.0.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer effanx11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Nowhere Particular
    Posts
    4,094

    Default

    I would love to play it with a friend, but everybody abandons me.
    Avatar Credits Go To SnowCone

    IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Vale0203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    3,554

    Default

    Considering how active the devs are and how much they keep on their promised dates, it will come out in 2022 if not later, so I'm not hyped at all

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Anton0202's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    Considering how active the devs are and how much they keep on their promised dates, it will come out in 2022 if not later, so I'm not hyped at all
    I’m pretty sure they’ve confirmed it comes out in 2019
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
    16 WOTDs and counting...
    Creator of the Swedish Start world.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Vale0203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    3,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anton0202 View Post
    I’m pretty sure they’ve confirmed it comes out in 2019
    They also confirmed that 1.3 would come to android in 2016 or 2017, can't remember the exact year now.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    They also confirmed that 1.3 would come to android in 2016 or 2017, can't remember the exact year now.
    Yeah but mobile is irrelevant. You should realistically be looking at the PC release date and whenever that was promised.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard TheMappper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    lumilandia
    Posts
    400

    Default

    I am...





    10chars
    Discord tag: LumiNyte#2390
    🇹🇷
    𝓟𝓔𝓐𝑪𝓔 𝓐𝓝𝓓 𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓝𝓠𝓤𝓘𝓛𝓘𝓣𝓨
    #FREEBITELORD
    #BITELORD IS ALIVE AND WELL HERE

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    burning your world
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Sad to see that it's gonna be the last proper update, this is kinda expected with this game's history with updates though. btw I predicted the terrablade getting another form
    Professional thread killer

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •