Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: REPLY LIKE A BOT!

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    46

    Default REPLY LIKE A BOT!

    Does the Ubisoft Support reply automatically? I mean if it's only a bot?
    I sent a case on June until now I didn't recover my Growtopia account yet because of their reply that's always repeated.

    I want to transfer my Growtopia account into another email because the email where my Growtopia account connected can't recieve emails from Growtopia and I don't know why. Now, they want me to contact them with the email address where I want the account to be transfer and just mention the Case number.
    I already did that and waited like 2weeks until they reply but it's like they doesn't read our problem.

    IM SO DISSAPPOINTED IN SUPPORT!
    Ign: 666lvl666

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    beep bop we dont give a damn, beep bop if you got scammed less than 80dls dont bother contacting us beep bop do not reply here, auto generated beep bop

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    beep bop we dont give a damn, beep bop if you got scammed less than 80dls dont bother contacting us beep bop do not reply here, auto generated beep bop
    Tsk. Nonsense forumer just want to level up!
    Ign: 666lvl666

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    123

    Default

    I think support dosent read my emails/written texts.


    Ex: How can I win a wotd if I got banned <support : check this link on how you can win a word> me:

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derpox View Post
    I think support dosent read my emails/written texts.


    Ex: How can I win a wotd if I got banned <support : check this link on how you can win a word> me:
    They do. All the info can be found in that link.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown


  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    They do. All the info can be found in that link.
    I've heard that you cannot make a wotd anymore if I got banned. I've check the link and it says " To win a wotd you must make a proper world, something something " and didn't told me if I can still make a WOTDS.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Please be patient and wait for support to support your specific case. Beep boop robot
    IGN: Ephus


    - Trilingual
    - Really experienced
    - Good humour
    - Friendly

    I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard BilaltmnOO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    School or a meetup
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Thanks for contacting support. Your problem will be solved as soon as possible. This is an automated message.
    ~Growtopia Support
    This does not make any sense?

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    129

    Default

    I sometimes feel like they should actually get a bot to reply to us, instead of some bot-like slaved humans.
    https://dialogflow.com is a very good example of how to you Artificial Intelligence that actually works, instead of slaving humans who can't even do the job right.

  10. #10
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Please be patient and wait for support to support your specific case. Beep boop robot
    They will reply after 1 week and their reply isn't related to my problem. That's the problem!
    Ign: 666lvl666

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Orca's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 666lvl666 View Post
    They will reply after 1 week and their reply isn't related to my problem. That's the problem!
    Growtopia support: wait 1 week for our reply

    You (after getting reply from support that is not related to your problem): Am I joke to you?

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Consumed by a suspension.
    Posts
    1,428

    Default

    Hello 666lvl666
    Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support! This is an automated message to confirm that we have received your question. You should expect a response from us within the next 48 hours.
    Please do not reply directly to this email. You must login to our site to update this ticket by clicking on the link below:

    If you would like to add information or close this ticket, please click HERE to update your ticket.

    Kind regards,
    Ubisoft Support


    Your Message

    Quote Originally Posted by 666lvl666 View Post
    Does the Ubisoft Support reply automatically? I mean if it's only a bot?
    I sent a case on June until now I didn't recover my Growtopia account yet because of their reply that's always repeated.

    I want to transfer my Growtopia account into another email because the email where my Growtopia account connected can't recieve emails from Growtopia and I don't know why. Now, they want me to contact them with the email address where I want the account to be transfer and just mention the Case number.
    I already did that and waited like 2weeks until they reply but it's like they doesn't read our problem.

    IM SO DISSAPPOINTED IN SUPPORT!
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

    making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,814

    Default

    *this thread is a joke. dont smite me please

    [TEAMHAY]
    {9174HA} MIN 2
    ACC QQ 8 BJ 12 {9174HA}[TEAMHAY]
    [TEAMHAY]{9174HA} MIN 2 ACC QQ 8 BJ 12 {9174HA}[TEAMHAY]
    [TEAMHAY]{9174HA} MIN 2 ACC QQ 8 BJ12 {9174HA}[TEAMHAY]

    Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: @hey_im_eaglet

    Please ignore the vibes my avatar is giving off

    Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3



  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer BEYSBOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    980

    Default

    I dont think they are doing it manually since they hate bots

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    *this thread is a joke. dont smite me please

    [TEAMHAY]
    {9174HA} MIN 2
    ACC QQ 8 BJ 12 {9174HA}[TEAMHAY]
    [TEAMHAY]{9174HA} MIN 2 ACC QQ 8 BJ 12 {9174HA}[TEAMHAY]
    [TEAMHAY]{9174HA} MIN 2 ACC QQ 8 BJ12 {9174HA}[TEAMHAY]
    thats risky

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Astigmatisme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    de eart
    Posts
    1,984

    Default

    you wrote the title as if you're asking us to reply like a bot
    &#​104;

  16. #16
    Lesser Knight UbiNochit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 666lvl666 View Post
    Does the Ubisoft Support reply automatically? I mean if it's only a bot?
    I sent a case on June until now I didn't recover my Growtopia account yet because of their reply that's always repeated.

    I want to transfer my Growtopia account into another email because the email where my Growtopia account connected can't recieve emails from Growtopia and I don't know why. Now, they want me to contact them with the email address where I want the account to be transfer and just mention the Case number.
    I already did that and waited like 2weeks until they reply but it's like they doesn't read our problem.

    IM SO DISSAPPOINTED IN SUPPORT!
    (Bot has connected)
    Miss, we are sorry Customer Support didn't help you. Maybe try our alternatives:
    * beep boop boop beep rip dls
    * Contact our Customer Support!
    * Contact our Customer Support!
    If these don't work, try our emergency treternative:
    * Contact our Customer Support!



    I made this as a joke and im dissapointed
    -------------------------
    GrowID: UbiNochit
    Password: ************************************************** ********
    Discord: Nochit#7871
    -------------------------

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    37°13'06.35" N 115°47'51.00" W
    Posts
    2,712

    Default

    "We only suspend accounts due to the following reasons:
    1. Something bad
    2. Something terrible
    3. Unacceptable act
    4. You destroy our game
    5. You make irl money off game.
    We won't be replying to any more emails about this issue."
    (Case closed without any significant help)
    10/10 true story


    IGN: Triangles (from G4mingReaper)
    Level: 82
    Guild:Derby
    Growtopia Join Date: October 7, 2013

    If you're looking for me in-game, I got banned and support team is useless.


  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer TurtlePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derpox View Post
    I've heard that you cannot make a wotd anymore if I got banned. I've check the link and it says " To win a wotd you must make a proper world, something something " and didn't told me if I can still make a WOTDS.
    If your punishment was false, then you're still able to nominate your world for WOTD, probably.
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •