Thread: PetBattle

Lesser Wizard

Default PetBattle

anyone remember petbattling? I used to buy caged pets and battle against other people everyday at world called PetBattle , it was really fun! Then the PetBattle tournament thingie came out! I was so hyped! Alot of people were petbattling and having fun!
    Let's take a look at petbattling right now
    noone does it, the world PetBattle is empty.
    the tournament came not long ago and it's almost empty!
    It would be so cool to see any updates about petbattling, it would be so fun to PetBattle against other people again!
    Cheers to everyone!

i agree, they should make updates for pet battling.

on the other hand, its still quite alive. people go to BUYBATTLE i think

Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: @hey_im_eaglet

Please ignore the vibes my avatar is giving off

Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as

Pb was not fun when you need to spend a lot amount of wl for just battle. I mean poor people also want to enjoy em but to splice the skills it cost around 60-70wl each for a single cheap pet deck.
    In the Light, I shall never surrender!
    Its a shame that you dont know any games made by Blizzard Entertainment :c

Master Sorcerer

Default henlo !!!

finally a pet battling thread

I love pet battling and I am quite active in BUYBATTLE

I saw one some thread that one of the mods posted that an update is on their to do list, but they are focusing on other updates and it is not high up on that list

You can buy cheap "decent" decks (the best for the price) like double tanks.

Burrito - Dryad - Moose
    and another one of those both for like 40 wls, yeah you probably wont win every fight due to crispr decks being wide spread nowadays but if you know how to use them they are pretty decent.

I don't know why everyone just complains that it's expensive like I know that noobs cant do it but they cant things like surgery or startopia (even some new updates and barely anyone complains about that like they do about pet battling)

yes some decks are quite op but like you don't need to fight them and just have fun idk

don't splice skills unless you're experimenting making new decks fp (or flipping decks for profit)
    Last edited by MystZ; 09-09-2019 at 03:27 PM. Reason: why would you splice skill

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Pb was not fun when you need to spend a lot amount of wl for just battle. I mean poor people also want to enjoy em but to splice the skills it cost around 60-70wl each for a single cheap pet deck.
    ^
    Sums up literally every update nowadays.

Signature v9.0

Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    finally a pet battling thread

I love pet battling and I am quite active in BUYBATTLE

I saw one some thread that one of the mods posted that an update is on their to do list, but they are focusing on other updates and it is not high up on that list

You can buy cheap "decent" decks (the best for the price) like double tanks.

Burrito - Dryad - Moose
    and another one of those both for like 40 wls, yeah you probably wont win every fight due to crispr decks being wide spread nowadays but if you know how to use them they are pretty decent.

I don't know why everyone just complains that it's expensive like I know that noobs cant do it but they cant things like surgery or startopia (even some new updates and barely anyone complains about that like they do about pet battling)

yes some decks are quite op but like you don't need to fight them and just have fun idk

don't splice skills unless you're experimenting making new decks fp (or flipping decks for profit)
    Great to hear!

Master Sorcerer

Default henlo

like id hate to be that guy but pet battle is the only thing that's really keeping me playing gt rn, its fun, you can meet many friends, and people will teach you (if they aren't toxic like some battlers are)

The only thing that annoys me is trying to find a buyer when I'm trying to sell a deck but maybe that's just because I buy "rare" decks which not many people are interested in.

eg. I have this red silk spam deck and every time I go to buybattle now people barrage me with "SILK FOR SILK FOR SILK FOR SILK FOR"

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    like id hate to be that guy but pet battle is the only thing that's really keeping me playing gt rn, its fun, you can meet many friends, and people will teach you (if they aren't toxic like some battlers are)

The only thing that annoys me is trying to find a buyer when I'm trying to sell a deck but maybe that's just because I buy "rare" decks which not many people are interested in.

eg. I have this red silk spam deck and every time I go to buybattle now people barrage me with "SILK FOR SILK FOR SILK FOR SILK FOR"
    I remember having sheep and calf deck

Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    ^
    Sums up literally every update nowadays.
    This is what I hate about Growtopia these days. I want to enjoy a good game, not have to worry about Economy Simulator™.

ok y'all the pics back

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Yeah pretty much, For a Flipping Pineapple kite it was about 30wls -_-
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Bukovskis View Post
    anyone remember petbattling? I used to buy caged pets and battle against other people everyday at world called PetBattle , it was really fun! Then the PetBattle tournament thingie came out! I was so hyped! Alot of people were petbattling and having fun!
    Let's take a look at petbattling right now
    noone does it, the world PetBattle is empty.
    the tournament came not long ago and it's almost empty!
    It would be so cool to see any updates about petbattling, it would be so fun to PetBattle against other people again!
    Cheers to everyone!
    I forgot petbattling existed, until now.. they should do some update for sure..

Lesser Wizard

Thanks for the answers everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    This is what I hate about Growtopia these days. I want to enjoy a good game, not have to worry about Economy Simulator™.
    I would appreciate not having to grind for hours on end just to be able to do petbattling, surg, etc.

Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: @hey_im_eaglet

Please ignore the vibes my avatar is giving off

Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    I would appreciate not having to grind for hours on end just to be able to do petbattling, surg, etc.
    I wouldn't even mind grinding if they tried to at least make it somewhat interesting, like most games with grinding do.

ok y'all the pics back

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Knight

Yeah, I honestly don’t remember this.

I’m new. Sorry