Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Windows 8 lagging glitch!

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    38

    Thumbs down Windows 8 lagging glitch!

    As simple as it sounds, my Growtopia lags if I hold mouse 1 and/or 2 and move it (while holding it). Bonus lags if I hold any key whilst holding (and moving) the mouse 1 and/or 2. It lags no matter whats open. I can have 200 google chrome tabs open and it GT doesn't lag until I start dragging my mouse. If you think that's not important for playing and "u should just ignore it" well I can't plant without lagging, place without lagging.. From my friends it only happens to me and I have a decent computer, just that it's windows 8.1 Enterprise.
    Last edited by Mihael; 09-04-2019 at 05:04 PM.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,637

    Default

    Why are you using Windows 8 though? Both Windows 7 and Windows 10 are vastly superior.

    ok y'all the pics back

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Why are you using Windows 8 though? Both Windows 7 and Windows 10 are vastly superior.
    Lmao Idk I don't see a difference..

  4. #4
    Squire
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Memeland
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mihael View Post
    Lmao Idk I don't see a difference..
    Big difference, windows 8 is only made for surface and microsoft didn't think it completely : everyone can use it on their pc.
    surface has improved cpu's by intel and windows 8 consumes from CPU like us consuming air

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer GabrielbjbGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Kalimantan selatan
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mihael View Post
    As simple as it sounds, my Growtopia lags if I hold mouse 1 and/or 2 and move it (while holding it). Bonus lags if I hold any key whilst holding (and moving) the mouse 1 and/or 2. It lags no matter whats open. I can have 200 google chrome tabs open and it GT doesn't lag until I start dragging my mouse. If you think that's not important for playing and "u should just ignore it" well I can't plant without lagging, place without lagging.. From my friends it only happens to me and I have a decent computer, just that it's windows 8.1 Enterprise.
    Try to reinstall growtopia and update the driver
    ohh.... i suggest you to upgrade to windows 8.1
    Sorry Bad english

    Update :

    Soooo Smaaaaaaal

  6. #6
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    38

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by GabrielbjbGT View Post
    Try to reinstall growtopia and update the driver
    ohh.... i suggest you to upgrade to windows 8.1
    I tried re installing, it didn't work.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •