Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Growtopia Wont Launch On Pc....

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lapada View Post
    I have managed to fix this myself by changing 1 byte in the exe. If you have this issue you can contact me on discord for it (lapada#0001), or just fire up a hex editor, go to location 0x0000662F and change 03 to 01. You can also search for E85713000041B803, and change 03 to 01.

    Warning: It might autoban you, I cannot test it currently, but the game does launch fine.
    I would not risk this, Im going to wait untill confirmation about this...
    Get to Know me!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...e-myself-known

    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    (After Harvest Fest)

    CHEAP SURG TOOLS IN LOPYSURG

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Need an official fix....
    Get to Know me!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...e-myself-known

    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    (After Harvest Fest)

    CHEAP SURG TOOLS IN LOPYSURG

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    896

    Default

    FSSSSS
    Get to Know me!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...e-myself-known

    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    (After Harvest Fest)

    CHEAP SURG TOOLS IN LOPYSURG

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Reeeee, wait is that a new nvidia driver brb

    Reeeeeeeee, the new driver 430.30 Also does not work FSAS
    Last edited by Lopyhupis; 09-11-2019 at 12:26 AM.
    Get to Know me!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...e-myself-known

    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    (After Harvest Fest)

    CHEAP SURG TOOLS IN LOPYSURG

  5. #25
    Knight
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    In the middle of nowhere.
    Posts
    62

    Post

    Tried clean installing few of the older driver versions, but the game just refuses to launch without crashing.
    IGN: RazorSharpGT


  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tetro View Post
    Tried clean installing few of the older driver versions, but the game just refuses to launch without crashing.
    Well that’s a mood.
    Get to Know me!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...e-myself-known

    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    (After Harvest Fest)

    CHEAP SURG TOOLS IN LOPYSURG

  7. #27

    Default

    The team is aware of this and they're currently looking into resolving the occurrence.

    Good news is that we're making progress and it should be resolved in the near future.

    In the meantime, we suggest you go through some of our troubleshooting which has been known to fix this for certain setups.

    PC Troubleshooting - https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000025947
    Growtopia Staff
    Support Specialist & Moderator
    @daewud.gt | Instagram

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daewud View Post
    The team is aware of this and they're currently looking into resolving the occurrence.

    Good news is that we're making progress and it should be resolved in the near future.

    In the meantime, we suggest you go through some of our troubleshooting which has been known to fix this for certain setups.

    PC Troubleshooting - https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000025947
    Whew good to know that the team is working on this since none of the trouble shooting tips worked
    Get to Know me!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...e-myself-known

    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    (After Harvest Fest)

    CHEAP SURG TOOLS IN LOPYSURG

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Can’t let this thread die Incase others have this problem....
    Get to Know me!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...e-myself-known

    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    (After Harvest Fest)

    CHEAP SURG TOOLS IN LOPYSURG

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Fun! post if you have this problem!
    Last edited by Lopyhupis; 09-13-2019 at 12:57 AM.
    Get to Know me!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...e-myself-known

    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    (After Harvest Fest)

    CHEAP SURG TOOLS IN LOPYSURG

  11. #31
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    57

    Lightbulb Update

    Make sure you have the specs that you required to run this game.

  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer Tlaloc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    It's "Venezia" not Venice
    Posts
    2,735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benzygs94 View Post
    Make sure you have the specs that you required to run this game.
    This seems to be an issue regarding GPU drivers for RTX cards, and doesn’t seem like it regards the lower end of PCs/laptops

    ^cool art from hammerjelly^
    "personal info (SSID, Debit card, real name, etc) here."
    Steam, if you want.
    Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

    IGN: Tlaloc1
    Level: 85
    250,000 gems / 1,000,000

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tlaloc1 View Post
    This seems to be an issue regarding GPU drivers for RTX cards, and doesn’t seem like it regards the lower end of PCs/laptops
    Yeah, I have a feeling that an PC with a i7 8700k and a rtx2080, can run growtopia....
    Get to Know me!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...e-myself-known

    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    (After Harvest Fest)

    CHEAP SURG TOOLS IN LOPYSURG

  14. #34
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benzygs94 View Post
    Make sure you have the specs that you required to run this game.
    Yeah I mean, definitely 100% an i7 8700k and and rtx 2080, wont be able to run growtopia
    Get to Know me!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...e-myself-known

    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    (After Harvest Fest)

    CHEAP SURG TOOLS IN LOPYSURG

  15. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Yeah I mean, definitely 100% an i7 8700k and and rtx 2080, wont be able to run growtopia
    xD was wondering why I wasn't able to play after I updated, I honestly don't play gt that much so I got really confused and went as far as to creating a whole new profile on my computer just to see if it'd work. Ended up checking if it was the new high response time settings in the Nvidia drivers (or at least I knew it had something to do with my card) glad to see nothing is wrong with my computer because I was kinda spooked that this might happen to a bunch of other games that I payed for. However i'm kinda bummed that I can't play during the harvest fest, you can call me petty if you want but farming and chatting on mobile just urks me too much and I don't want to deal with it the keyboard kinda gets distorted on the Razer phone and when I tap in certain places it interacts with a different part of my display (my phone is completely fine). Anyways thanks a bunch for the info now I don't have to worry about it.

  16. #36
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricu View Post
    xD was wondering why I wasn't able to play after I updated, I honestly don't play gt that much so I got really confused and went as far as to creating a whole new profile on my computer just to see if it'd work. Ended up checking if it was the new high response time settings in the Nvidia drivers (or at least I knew it had something to do with my card) glad to see nothing is wrong with my computer because I was kinda spooked that this might happen to a bunch of other games that I payed for. However i'm kinda bummed that I can't play during the harvest fest, you can call me petty if you want but farming and chatting on mobile just urks me too much and I don't want to deal with it the keyboard kinda gets distorted on the Razer phone and when I tap in certain places it interacts with a different part of my display (my phone is completely fine). Anyways thanks a bunch for the info now I don't have to worry about it.
    FYI, some games with a certain open gl engine will also not run properly on 1600 series cards, like Warzone2100 However for whatever reason warzone runs fine on the rtx series cards, on all cards thought growtopia wont run....
    Get to Know me!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...e-myself-known

    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    (After Harvest Fest)

    CHEAP SURG TOOLS IN LOPYSURG

  17. #37

    Default

    Same thing happening to me and i have a RTX 2080...

  18. #38
    Squire CrazyAnZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    pool
    Posts
    16

    Default

    I too wasn't able to launch Growtopia with the latest Nvidia drivers(436.30) on my RTX 2080.
    However I did manage to launch Growtopia after downloading driver version: 431.60

  19. #39
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyAnZ View Post
    I too wasn't able to launch Growtopia with the latest Nvidia drivers(436.30) on my RTX 2080.
    However I did manage to launch Growtopia after downloading driver version: 431.60
    Time to spend 1+ hours reinstalling drivers on all of my computers lol
    Get to Know me!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...e-myself-known

    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    (After Harvest Fest)

    CHEAP SURG TOOLS IN LOPYSURG

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •