Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Karma Moment in GT

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Morioh Town
    Posts
    404

    Default Karma Moment in GT

    I just didn't know. My actions just start to backfire on me. That's how my life works. Sorry, just give me one more chance. I'm suffering depression right now, please. I don't want my account to get banned.
    Last edited by Kanna; 09-05-2019 at 04:06 AM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Seth's House muhaha
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    So there was a roulette game(not a casino). You paid an hl to spin the wheel(prize:5wls if u get 0). So I paid an hl to the owner and spun the wheel, miraculously I got 0. The owner said wow and questioned if I was "using hacks."Then the other contestants started saying I used hacks. After that, owner banned. Ultimate Bruh Moment. I just needed to let it out to release my fustration. Sorry.
    That’s casino... and even if you say it’s not casino (which it is) it’s still gambling. And gambling is illegal.

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Ski Mask's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Ḃ̸̨̢̧̨̢̨̡̧̧̧
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    So there was a roulette game(not a casino). You paid an hl to spin the wheel(prize:5wls if u get 0). So I paid an hl to the owner and spun the wheel, miraculously I got 0. The owner said wow and questioned if I was "using hacks."Then the other contestants started saying I used hacks. After that, owner banned. Ultimate Bruh Moment. I just needed to let it out to release my fustration. Sorry.
    This is still considered gambling, therefor what you did was illegal. Mind sharing your GrowID?


    I’m joking, I don’t want to be a mini mod, just letting you know so you don’t do it in the future and don’t get banned. Good luck.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Yell0wTail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Drowning... oh wait..
    Posts
    926

    Default

    The owner scammed, yes. He runs a casino, yes. He does illegal things, yes. But so do you, OP. You exposed yourself without knowing by playing a casino and then posting about it on the forums. Have fun with a ban
    Goals

    Level 103/125

    If you want to get in touch:


    Need fire hydrants ?
    Go to BUYHYDRANTS ^_^

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Morioh Town
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yell0wTail View Post
    The owner scammed, yes. He runs a casino, yes. He does illegal things, yes. But so do you, OP. You exposed yourself without knowing by playing a casino and then posting about it on the forums. Have fun with a ban
    Sorry about that. It's just my first time. I just don't remember any type of casinos that way. Don't scare me like that please...

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Ski Mask's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Ḃ̸̨̢̧̨̢̨̡̧̧̧
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Sorry about that. It's just my first time. I just don't remember any type of casinos that way. Don't scare me like that please...
    Any betting and gambling is illegal in Growtopia. Please try to be careful next time.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    ZA WARUDO!
    Posts
    4,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ski Mask View Post
    Any betting and gambling is illegal in Growtopia. Please try to be careful next time.
    Provided he has a "next time"...

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard MrAugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    497

    Default

    I see a 60/730 day vacation coming.
    [CENTER]GrowCord - Discord Bot

    The only growtopia discord bot that post growtopia news and more directly into your discord server.
    ==
    Discord: MrAugu#7917
    New Discord
    ==
    Full-stack developer.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugu View Post
    I see a 60/730 day vacation coming.
    Alright then, /ban /Kanna /60d



    Depression sux, my bf ones did got depress for a week ended up going to a rehab

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •