Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Goat Leash

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer DemondoomGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Not sure
    Posts
    4,436

    Default Goat Leash

    Name:  unknown.png
Views: 463
Size:  13.3 KB

    The sprite existed way back in January for Thor's Chariot, now it's a real item. Guy claims it's a rare prize from geiger, still need confirmation though.
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 65
    #FishTrainingJustice

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Malware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    749

    Default

    W-wait what? Woah. Was this already in game? When?

    Also, did you see him in game, or a screenshot he sent you.


    Edit: Nvm, i go onto the forums first and didn't realize there was an update in game. Cool find tho.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    At ur belly
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    W-wait what? Woah. Was this already in game? When?

    Also, did you see him in game, or a screenshot he sent you.


    Edit: Nvm, i go onto the forums first and didn't realize there was an update in game. Cool find tho.
    Wut update it is ? And where ?

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Malware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazefaze View Post
    Wut update it is ? And where ?
    The new one. Time Tossed.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Oldsock (IGN)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Sock Drawer
    Posts
    5,955

    Default

    I heard from a different player it's from the normal Treasure Map.

    They got it from the map that needs Arid weather.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    I heard from a different player it's from the normal Treasure Map.

    They got it from the map that needs Arid weather.
    Wrong info i guess...
    Name:  geiger.PNG
Views: 244
Size:  3.3 KB
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard LegenSceptil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbo
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Wrong info i guess...
    Name:  geiger.PNG
Views: 244
Size:  3.3 KB
    Sorry... fixing it right now xD
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

    "Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Oldsock (IGN)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Sock Drawer
    Posts
    5,955

    Default

    EZCookOVEN just got one from regular treasure maps as well.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    A Place Far Away
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    EZCookOVEN just got one from regular treasure maps as well.
    Really is it true I don't sometimes believe the wiki. Sometimes they don't give the right info. So it's kinda skeptical
    Who I'm I?
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 47/125
    Goals: Technically for now get tons of pepper trees for harvestfest
    Description: I'm a mature person, I'm very playful and so childish sometimes but I don't go overboard..
    I

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    Really is it true I don't sometimes believe the wiki. Sometimes they don't give the right info. So it's kinda skeptical
    because literally anyone can edit it
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  11. #11
    Knight
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    72

    Default

    wow, looks cool
    IGN : tious_gt

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •