Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mini Mods.

Default Mini Mods.

What are your thoughts on them?
    Christmas is nearing, which means it's time for...

Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

Click here to join!

Banned

Kinda like I want to uhm.... Ignore em. Sorry.

Lesser Wizard

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE

I don’t understand why they’re called mini-mods if they’re only being helpful. I get it if they type like

Hello,

Contact support, also singling out is illegal!

Have a great day!
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    I don’t understand why they’re called mini-mods if they’re only being helpful. I get it if they type like

Hello,

Contact support, also singling out is illegal!

Have a great day!
    That's the favorite part on why I like them, some mini-mods are just..... Serious.

Just let them be whoever they are. In the end, Ubisoft chooses the moderators and staff and not themselves.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown

So, for example there is a thread. The OP posted it in the wrong sub forum. One guy says it is in the wrong sub forum, I’d be okay with it. But when, multiple people say the same thing in the same thread, I’ll be irritated. Why? The issue has already been said to the OP, why do they need to repeat the OP’s mistake? Can’t we just stick to the topic, please?

Some scenarios where I find mini mods/people to be extremely annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesqwik View Post
    What are your thoughts on them?
    well they want to be a mod but they failed lol
    btw do you play roblox?

discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox
    scraggy is my waifu
    http://hamumu.com/images/menu/yerflogo.png
    humama hihih

Let's get one thing straight about me.

So, apparently everyone seems like they're thinking I am some sort of "Mini-Mod".
    Has the community really came that low, that every helpful person is being crapped on.
    No, I am not purposefully trying to act like a non-informal mini-mod who is just trying to direct you to support. I am trying to help.

Cheers,
    IGN: Ephus

- Trilingual
    - Really experienced
    - Good humour
    - Friendly

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    So, for example there is a thread. The OP posted it in the wrong sub forum. One guy says it is in the wrong sub forum, I’d be okay with it. But when, multiple people say the same thing in the same thread, I’ll be irritated. Why? The issue has already been said to the OP, why do they need to repeat the OP’s mistake? Can’t we just stick to the topic, please?

Some scenarios where I find mini mods/people to be extremely annoying.
    True but thats not the most reason why people do that to them. If mini-mod tries to help or say send that to support then it instantly becomes a big problem for the forumer who can not hold his words inside of them. If its a new user, it just intensifies but for those who keep their name at the end of their format and say cheers or sincerely, it can be counted as mini-modding, otherwise no. (Only if they keep saying it over and over again then yes)

and also there are those who (as you said) repeat the answers of someone above them and stuff just that they get noticed and that is actually annoying for the person who gave the right answer and if the OP did something wrong and someone repeated it, it will be very annoying for the op. So yeah, it seems reasonable for me to get angry about it or someone else.

Tho I still recommend holding your wrath and not accusing them of mini-modding even if they obviously are, its not the right thing to do. I have seen this over and over again, people ganging upon the mini-mods, eventually, they leave the forums. This has happened to the innocents as well.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

I've never seen a mini mod ever become a real mod. Hopefully they think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Just let them be whoever they are. In the end, Ubisoft chooses the moderators and staff and not themselves.
    It's annoying. Many times they repeat what I say, I don't know what for

Some people enjoy helping others, but then these mini-mods come and everyone has the mentality that whoever tries to help are mini-mods.
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    It's annoying. Many times they repeat what I say, I don't know what for

Some people enjoy helping others, but then these mini-mods come and everyone has the mentality that whoever tries to help are mini-mods.
    Close an eye buddy, it’s the forums...
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    So, apparently everyone seems like they're thinking I am some sort of "Mini-Mod".
    Bruh, srsly? Theres a difference between a mini-mod and a person trying to help

Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: @hey_im_eaglet

Please ignore the vibes my avatar is giving off

Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as

Hello [player name]!

[*repeats what 20 other people have said*]

Sincerely, [name]

CLosiNG tHreAd nOw
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt

Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    True but thats not the most reason why people do that to them. If mini-mod tries to help or say send that to support then it instantly becomes a big problem for the forumer who can not hold his words inside of them. If its a new user, it just intensifies but for those who keep their name at the end of their format and say cheers or sincerely, it can be counted as mini-modding, otherwise no. (Only if they keep saying it over and over again then yes)

and also there are those who (as you said) repeat the answers of someone above them and stuff just that they get noticed and that is actually annoying for the person who gave the right answer and if the OP did something wrong and someone repeated it, it will be very annoying for the op. So yeah, it seems reasonable for me to get angry about it or someone else.

Tho I still recommend holding your wrath and not accusing them of mini-modding even if they obviously are, its not the right thing to do. I have seen this over and over again, people ganging upon the mini-mods, eventually, they leave the forums. This has happened to the innocents as well.
    Yes, accusing someone you don’t know is wrong, but doing nothing/ignoring isn’t the right thing either if you know you can help. A simple reminder for the mini mods isn’t bad. You can still remind people of their faults without insulting them. It may seem impossible, but if you care enough, it is possible.

I care so much that I want them to change. The reason why I think mini-mods shouldn’t be ignored is that they can actually be helped. If the mini-mods’ intentions are to help players, I’d support them. I don’t despise players who help. My problem are those players who intentionally/unintentionally redirect the topic of the thread to somewhere else.

There have been countless of threads that are made in the wrong sub-forum, as we might have all noticed. The automated responses would be that the thread is in the wrong place. These kind of responses aren’t just one, there might also be multiple others from Forumers who saw the same flaw. Instead of sticking to the topic of the thread, most of the thread would be about how the thread is in the wrong place.

So, I disagree with you. I don’t think it is right to let them be. A simple reminder wouldn’t hurt, even if they don’t listen.

And even if you don’t think what I’m saying is mini-modding, these actions shouldn’t be ignored.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rrix View Post
    Hello [player name]!

Sincerely, [name]

CLosiNG tHreAd nOw
    Exactly...

I love mini-mods. I have one in every world I own so people can't drop their items there. Makes it more difficult for people to say "odric skem."
    Canadian Community Manager

I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

Link to my official IG

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    I love mini-mods. I have one in every world I own so people can't drop their items there. Makes it more difficult for people to say "odric skem."
    I think most of us are talking about a different kind of thing.

Not, mini-mod, but mini mod. 0-0
    Can you donate me your mini-mod?
    @Odric pro, he no skem. Donate in KYEOSI.

Lesser Wizard

I like the mini-mods of GT forums, they make me smile everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by rrix View Post
    Hello [player name]!

Sincerely, [name]

CLosiNG tHreAd nOw
    Jesus, anyone remember the hardcore mini-mod saying "I'm closing this thread now, if you reply to this thread I will report you"
    Good times, he got bannedName:  AYAYA.png
Views: 255
Size:  2.6 KBName:  Clap.gif
Views: 252
Size:  2.8 KB

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞