Thread: Any hints for Anubis set?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    So we wait for tk69
    TK69 and Techy.. TK69 doesn’t work alone
    But yeah.. i think we should wait..
    tu me manques.

IGN : Schecters

Quote Originally Posted by BallzBro View Post
    Attachment 224516 I met this dude ( the one using nightking's cape ) in buyanubis a minute ago. He got anubis mask this morning for using approximately 20 Wls ( but he said it has the same percentage with getting bob in surgery so he's extremely lucky today ) on CRIME FIGHTING and sold for 53 Dls to someone that i can't tell you guys who. So, apparently there's 2 anubis mask exist in this game for now. The only reason i can confirm that he wasn't lying at that time is he's being rounded with so many people asking him the question about how he got the mask.
    He used about 20wls, and he knows the odds of getting it?! He must be a magician
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

Quote Originally Posted by BallzBro View Post
    Attachment 224516 I met this dude ( the one using nightking's cape ) in buyanubis a minute ago. He got anubis mask this morning for using approximately 20 Wls ( but he said it has the same percentage with getting bob in surgery so he's extremely lucky today ) on CRIME FIGHTING and sold for 53 Dls to someone that i can't tell you guys who. So, apparently there's 2 anubis mask exist in this game for now. The only reason i can confirm that he wasn't lying at that time is he's being rounded with so many people asking him the question about how he got the mask.
    That someone is probably Jamew7 since he made a video and he bought it for 53dls

Quote Originally Posted by Scawt View Post
    TK69 and Techy.. TK69 doesn’t work alone
    But yeah.. i think we should wait..
    Ik TK69 doesn't work alone but then he's the one of the only 2 ppl who have the mask. What I meant by waiting for him is for TK69 to get the spirit of anubis
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

I got the chance to ponder upon the first riddle today while driving, and I have a few crazy ideas that I must share about it. Here is the first riddle as a reminder to anyone who forgot it:
    - Acolyte, enter the gateway to the nether while the sun rests full atop the great wonder and the spirit will be appeased.

So at first, we thought that we needed to enter a Sungate or a Hellgate with DUAT as the destination and the three letters you get from the second riddle as the destination ID, but maybe inverting it to having your three letters as the destination with DUAT as the destination ID might bring some results. So that part settle the "enter the gateway to the nether".

For the part of "while the sun rests full atop the great wonder and the spirit will be appeased.", I have a couple of theories. Here we can try to interpret what is said. At first some people thought it meant at noon, when the sun is at its highest point, but it doesn't seem to have worked. I'm not sure what was tried and what wasn't because there are only 2 Anubis sets in the game as far as I know, but if we are going to keep trying with this tactic, maybe we need to use a sunny weather machine at noon inside the desert blast so the sun changes place, but this is highly unlikely. Here is what I came up with, and I know it's going to sound crazy, but the god of the sun in ancient Egypt was Ra, and he was depicted as a man with the head of a falcon carrying the sun atop his head, so maybe wearing the closest thing we have to a falcon in game, the eagle spirit along with the Anubis set will trigger something while entering the portals? Also, since we are on the topic of portals, what if we need to use an orange portal, since this can represent the noon sun. Maybe wielding the Sun Blade will also bring some results.

Something else I can think of is the desert blasts. Every time we use one we get a world with a pyramid. Now I am not sure how big the pyramids can get, but I got 2 different pyramid sizes while blasting worlds, so maybe we need to put the portal on top of the largest pyramid possible since they are talking about "the great wonder" and pyramids are wonders.

The mention of "the spirit will be appeased" is also bothering me. Are they really referring to the Anubis spirit? Because last time I checked I didn't read anywhere that the spirit of Anubis is in any kind of agony or torment... Or maybe it is said somewhere and I completely missed it lol. Maybe they are referring to another spirit, the spirit of Ra (maybe eagle spirit in game.) If not, maybe wearing the closest thing we have to the Anubis spirit, the Wolf spirit, will trigger something, even though Anubis has the head of a jackal, not a wolf.

I know no one suggested this yet, but what if you also need to wear the purple ancestral, the one for time, something might happen with that.

Well, good luck to the set holder that has a forum account (you know who you are). Let me know if that was helpful. Also, PLEASE KEEP US UP TO DATE WITH WHAT YOU'RE DOING! We want to be part of it too you know.
    Last edited by Wipou; 09-15-2019 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Added part about the Sun Blade
    Signature

Default Did anubis mask from criminal?

Quote Originally Posted by LegenSceptil View Post
    So far we know the Anubis Set has the following items:

- Spirit of Anubis
    - Anubis Mask
    - Anubis Seal
    - Anubis Mail
    - Anubis Greaves
    - Anubis Boots
    - Sun Blade

There are 2 Riddles aswell:

- Acolyte, enter the gateway to the nether while the sun rests full atop the great wonder and the spirit will be appeased.

- Know your heart! Three parts it contains. The first close to home. The second is encased in lore. The third is broken to the bone.

Discoveries

Riddles

Item Descriptions

Any Hint or Clue would be Appreciated!

Thank you for reading!
    Well just that so yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Mrturismo View Post
    Well just that so yeah
    Just updated it!

In this post I would like to summarize everything we know so far of the Anubis Set, which has the following items:

- Spirit of Anubis
    - Anubis Mask
    - Anubis Seal
    - Anubis Mail
    - Anubis Greaves
    - Anubis Boots
    - Sun Blade (?)

There are 2 Riddles aswell:

- Know your heart! Three parts it contains. The first close to home. The second is encased in lore. The third is broken to the bone.

Discoveries

Riddles

Item Descriptions

Any Hint or Clue would be Appreciated!

Actually this one is a very cool update, but as always, I love riddles and really hope to solve them all with the great teamwork these now require! Thank you for reading my suggestions, it really gave fresh new air to breath to the community!

Thank you for reading!
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Quote Originally Posted by Wipou View Post
    I got the chance to ponder upon the first riddle today while driving, and I have a few crazy ideas that I must share about it. Here is the first riddle as a reminder to anyone who forgot it:
    I like that you were thinking about this while driving. The dedication!

Quote Originally Posted by Wipou View Post
    Also, PLEASE KEEP US UP TO DATE WITH WHAT YOU'RE DOING!
    DUAT:XXX does not work. Always tried on top of a large pyramid.
    Bruteforced all 26 third letters across two days.
    Tried the same thing with hellgate, Q to P (qwerty(uiop) keyboard)

No sun blade, should not be needed.

Open to suggestions and actively trying to get the third letter but no luck after 20 maladies.
    Don't even rely on jamew.

I must admit this is not fun as one part is literally pure RNG that prevents us to try anything concret
    This riddle is nothing but rng fest, we've been at this state for roughly three days now

Additionally this doesn't help.
    Last edited by Nenkaai; 09-15-2019 at 12:25 PM.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

Unhappy

Well, this just sucks, Broken Heart malady should have a higher rng (appearing more often) and would be glad if we could get some hints... Even though we've all found tons of info they don't seem to link together yooo

Wait, is it confirmed that the mask may be obtainable via Crime Wave?

I heard someone said it is from Crime Wave, but it is not entirely from it.

I've got a hunch that you prolly need a Treasure Map that involves Crimefighting or the Weekly Map of (Insert name because I forgot) in which you have to defeat Almighty Seth.

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Maroczy View Post
    Wait, is it confirmed that the mask may be obtainable via Crime Wave?

I heard someone said it is from Crime Wave, but it is not entirely from it.

I've got a hunch that you prolly need a Treasure Map that involves Crimefighting or the Weekly Map of (Insert name because I forgot) in which you have to defeat Almighty Seth.
    Only 2-3 have been publicly obtained, but all inherently show sources from crime-fighting. Most likely from super villains.
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    This is a bug and will be fixed soon. Any account with this bug will be given a valid letter as soon as the fix is live.

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    DUAT:XXX does not work. Always tried on top of a large pyramid.
    Bruteforced all 26 third letters across two days.
    Tried the same thing with hellgate, Q to P (qwerty(uiop) keyboard)

No sun blade, should not be needed.

Open to suggestions and actively trying to get the third letter but no luck after 20 maladies.
    Don't even rely on jamew.

I must admit this is not fun as one part is literally pure RNG that prevents us to try anything concret
    This riddle is nothing but rng fest, we've been at this state for roughly three days now

The other options we had were using a Crystal Gate or a Sun Gate...
    if that doesn't work, then try Everything again but with XXX:DUAT, because "You must use your Heart to guide you through DUAT" as locke said.

It would be easier to get the last letter, but I guess it's a matter of trial and error, since Broken Heart Malady is very Hard to obtain...

Maybe even try to put the Gates under the middle of the Pyramid, not sure if this is necessary, though.
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Quote Originally Posted by LegenSceptil View Post
    The other options we had were using a Crystal Gate or a Sun Gate...
    if that doesn't work, then try Everything again but with XXX: DUAT, because "You must use your Heart to guide you through DUAT" as locke said.

It would be easier to get the last letter, but I guess it's a matter of trial and error, since Broken Heart Malady is very Hard to obtain...

Maybe even try to put the Gates under the middle of the Pyramid, not sure if this is necessary, though.
    We tried every letter of DUAT:_ _ _ on a Sungate. _ _ _: DUAT will be much more time-consuming, so we can only get so much done per try at 12:00 (since you only have 1 minute akin to the Cryptic Scrolls).
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Quote Originally Posted by ThePsyborg View Post
    This is a bug and will be fixed soon. Any account with this bug will be given a valid letter as soon as the fix is live.
    Well.... Okay then
    Son Of A Cussing Cuss Word!

You guys are genius
    Be Kind To Each Other

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    He used about 20wls, and he knows the odds of getting it?! He must be a magician
    huzzahhh~ majic oof growtopians.

seeing y'all crack this is mind-bending

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    We tried every letter of DUAT:_ _ _ on a Sungate. _ _ _: DUAT will be much more time-consuming, so we can only get so much done per try at 12:00 (since you only have 1 minute akin to the Cryptic Scrolls).
    Getting warmer but still missing something.
    Maybe go back to the riddle and take a closer look.

"Acolyte, enter the gateway to the nether while the sun rests full atop the great wonder and the spirit will be appeased."

"The portal to [Feather of Justice] lies buried in the desert somewhere." "You must use your heart to guide you through the gate to DUAT."
    Maybe gate/gateway/portal/sun gate should link to your heart letters directly(XXX); or XXXUAT; or just :XXX; or DUAT:XXX. With a lesser chance it can be HELL,NETHER,GROWGANOTH,MAW...
    Also here's a chance what it should be placed inside pyramid (if you dive deep into mythology).
    If someone have all letters and time can try wear cultist set (just a theory what it can work) and do that stuff in 12:00 GT time in desert world. But please don't do expensive things
    I'm sorry alot of variants, but, who knows, maybe this will push you to something true.