Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Any hints for Anubis set?

Quote Originally Posted by NotSoOldJake View Post
    As i said, im a "unlimited malady glitch" user ( sad truth but i dont surg now XD )
    Don't worry, it's fixed now.
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

I just got healed from Broken Everything!
    It doesn't work...

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Just a thought that came by my mind...

Lore could be translated as Tradition, so Love Cards could work, since they're a tradition from the Valentines Day...

The only weird thing is that it's an event item.

We are literally missing the second part of the “know your heart riddle”.

Let’s recap, using the anagrams from the description of all set pieces, we found out about the “Feather of Justice”. Asking Locke about this item will reveal that it’s from “DUAT”.

The first riddle implies that we either need to use a Sungate or a Hellgate and set “DUAT” as the destination. We are not sure if it’s one or the other, or even if we have to use the gate at 12:00GT time since this is when the sun is at it’s highest point. The riddle also mentions something along the lines of “atop the great wonder” so we assume that this will have to be in a desert blast, since the pyramids are considered great wonders.

The second riddle gives us 3 letters to find, which are probably the destination ID for “DUAT”. Everyone has their own personal destination ID to find.

The first part of the second riddle has been discovered. It consists of doing /love in the world you have set as your home word, which will give you a letter.

The third part has been discovered as well. To obtain the third letter of the destination ID, you need to pray to Anubis (lol joke) that you get the Broken Heart malady randomly and you will obtain the letter upon getting cured from it (receiving a successful surgery from another player).

Second part is encased in lore... My only guessed to this is you will get this letter once you wear the full Anubis set, since it’s description may be considered the Anubis “lore”.

Only after finally obtaining the Anubis mask can we mess around with the second part or the second riddle, or even with the first riddle at all...

Feel free to elaborate on anything I wrote down, but it seems we are at a dead end until we find that mask...
    Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Wipou View Post
    We are literally missing the second part of the “know your heart riddle”.

Let’s recap, using the anagrams from the description of all set pieces, we found out about the “Feather of Justice”. Asking Locke about this item will reveal that it’s from “DUAT”.

The first riddle implies that we either need to use a Sungate or a Hellgate and set “DUAT” as the destination. We are not sure if it’s one or the other, or even if we have to use the gate at 12:00GT time since this is when the sun is at it’s highest point. The riddle also mentions something along the lines of “atop the great wonder” so we assume that this will have to be in a desert blast, since the pyramids are considered great wonders.

The second riddle gives us 3 letters to find, which are probably the destination ID for “DUAT”. Everyone has their own personal destination ID to find.

The first part of the second riddle has been discovered. It consists of doing /love in the world you have set as your home word, which will give you a letter.

The third part has been discovered as well. To obtain the third letter of the destination ID, you need to pray to Anubis (lol joke) that you get the Broken Heart malady randomly and you will obtain the letter upon getting cured from it (receiving a successful surgery from another player).

Second part is encased in lore... My only guessed to this is you will get this letter once you wear the full Anubis set, since it’s description may be considered the Anubis “lore”.

Only after finally obtaining the Anubis mask can we mess around with the second part or the second riddle, or even with the first riddle at all...

Feel free to elaborate on anything I wrote down, but it seems we are at a dead end until we find that mask...
    I don't think we need the full set, since we all have a Heart, and Anubis is the one who's judging it...
    Also Locke said: "You must use your heart to guide you through the DUAT".

These should be things everyone can recieve or do without the cost of wls, and all of them related to the heart.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LegenSceptil View Post
    I don't think we need the full set, since we all have a Heart, and Anubis is the one who's judging it...
    Also Locke said: "You must use your heart to guide you through the DUAT".

These should be things everyone can recieve or do without the cost of wls, and all of them related to the heart.
    Nevermind, you can just use them on Valentines

Can anyone try doing /love in a /sethome world with the full hearking or heartqueen set?

I don’t think that is correct. As legensceptil pointed out, Locke said “You must use your heart to guide you through the DUAT". First part of the riddle was something heart related (love) and same with the third part, it only makes sense for the second part to have something to do with heart as well and with what Locke said, it makes even more sense. Time to research other heart related activities.
    IGN: Tycan
    Discord: Tycan#0745
    PSN IG: Tycan_x
    Level 118
    (ง'̀-'́)ง

Quote Originally Posted by Tycan View Post
    I don’t think that is correct. As legensceptil pointed out, Locke said “You must use your heart to guide you through the DUAT". First part of the riddle was something heart related (love) and same with the third part, it only makes sense for the second part to have something to do with heart as well and with what Locke said, it makes even more sense. Time to research other heart related activities.
    Maybe we need to do /love while wearing the full set? Because honestly I don’t see any better alternatives to “encased in lore”.
    Signature

Can’t be spliced, it has no rarity.

- - - Updated - - -

-Surgery ✔️
    -Crime✔️
    -Fishing✔️
    -Crystal Shattering
    -Startopia✔️
    -Boss Ghost✔️
    -Ssu✔️
    -Ssu with Boss goo✔️
    -Ghost catching✔️
    -Cooking
    -Geiger✔️
    -Petbattle
    -Wolfworld
    -Lobster Harvesting
    -Fish training
    -Dna making
    - Sewing
    - Chemsynth
    - Fossil Harvesting/Prep station✔️

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone has tried some of the unchecked activities up here, please reply so that I can discard it.
    It was War of Wolves and Valhowla on the second day of the update, so players would've gotten it from WOLFWORLDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    chemsynth and sewing unlikely
    It can't be sewing, otherwise, it'd show up in SoGs.
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

-Surgery ✔️
    -Crime✔️
    -Fishing✔️
    -Crystal Shattering ✔️
    -Startopia✔️
    -Boss Ghost✔️
    -Ssu✔️
    -Ssu with Boss goo✔️
    -Ghost catching✔️
    -Cooking ✔️
    -Geiger✔️
    -Petbattle✔️
    -Wolfworld✔️
    -Lobster Harvesting ✔️
    -Fish training ✔️
    -Dna making ✔️
    - Sewing✔️
    - Chemsynth ✔️

Well... I guess we've reached the end of the Rabbit Hole
    Last edited by LegenSceptil; 09-10-2019 at 06:53 PM.

A new drop from Cave blasts, or even Underwater Blasts...
    Maybe?

Caves do hold mysteries.
    Might seem unlikely though...

-Surgery ✔️
    -Crime✔️
    -Fishing✔️
    -Crystal Shattering (Unlikely)
    -Startopia✔️
    -Boss Ghost✔️
    -Ssu✔️
    -Ssu with Boss goo✔️
    -Ghost catching✔️
    -Cooking (Probable)
    -Geiger✔️
    -Petbattle✔️
    -Wolfworld✔️
    -Lobster Harvesting (Unlikely)
    -Fish training (Unlikely)
    -Dna making ✔️
    - Sewing✔️
    - Chemsynth (Probable)

Well... I guess we've reached the end of the Rabbit Hole
    Lobster harvesting is done extensively and on a massive scale.
    Fish training is highly unlikely since the rewards are relevant to the fish at hand, every other Anubis item has been irrelevant to the activity.
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    Lobster harvesting is done extensively and on a massive scale.
    Fish training is highly unlikely since the rewards are relevant to the fish at hand, every other Anubis item has been irrelevant to the activity.
    Also Cooking or Crystal Shattering are unlikely. As you said, the rewards are relevant to each activity...

So it's just Chemsynth left... During Pandemic, the rewards are a wide range of Zombie-related items.
    It's the last option we have.

Also Cooking or Crystal Shattering are unlikely. As you said, the rewards are relevant to each activity...

So it's just Chemsynth left... During Pandemic, the rewards are a wide range of Zombie-related items.
    It's the last option we have.
    Any item you can get from doing chemsynth during the pandemic can be purchased from the salesman for zombie brains.
    Signature

Any item you can get from doing chemsynth during the pandemic can be purchased from the salesman for zombie brains.
    But then you could buy Anubis Mail with Caducei and Anubis Greaves with Buckazoids...

I would still consider it as an option. The last option.

Well I've done chemsynth like 150 times today, and chemsynth challenge has come twice recently, we would already have the mask if it is from chemsynth.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

My minecraft youtube channel

Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    Well I've done chemsynth like 150 times today, and chemsynth challenge has come twice recently, we would already have the mask if it is from chemsynth.
    Let’s hope Pandemic is the Answer, if not, we will be devastated, and before I die, I’ll pronounce the biggest “oof” the earth’s ever heard.
    It might even revive me again, though.
    Nvm

Pandemic Could Work

Btw, this is the 87th post I’ve made on this thread alone

I guess the only thing we can do is To Wait for a clue or for someone who discov *cough*comes across*cough* both the Mask and the “Encased in lore” part.

But then you could buy Anubis Mail with Caducei and Anubis Greaves with Buckazoids...

I would still consider it as an option. The last option.
    Yeah you’re right, I forgot about those two... You guys are probably going to hate me for suggesting this, but what if you could get the mask as a rare chance from breaking sand, just like you can get a butterfly from breaking grass or sugar cane?
    Signature

Yeah you’re right, I forgot about those two... You guys are probably going to hate me for suggesting this, but what if you could get the mask as a rare chance from breaking sand, just like you can get a butterfly from breaking grass or sugar cane?
    No hate, we thought about it as well...
    But it can’t be, since the Dev Diary tells us that the relics have been scattered around Growtopia’s Systems/Activities.