Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Any hints for Anubis set?

Quote Originally Posted by vnz View Post
    "Acolyte, enter the gateway to the nether while the sun rests full atop the great wonder and the spirit will be appeased."

"The portal to [Feather of Justice] lies buried in the desert somewhere." "You must use your heart to guide you through the gate to DUAT."
    Maybe gate/gateway/portal/sun gate should link to your heart letters directly(XXX); or XXXUAT; or just :XXX; or DUAT:XXX. With a lesser chance it can be HELL,NETHER,GROWGANOTH,MAW...
    Also here's a chance what it should be placed inside pyramid (if you dive deep into mythology).
    If someone have all letters and time can try wear cultist set (just a theory what it can work) and do that stuff in 12:00 GT time in desert world. But please don't do expensive things
    I'm sorry alot of variants, but, who knows, maybe this will push you to something true.

Is there such thing as a nether gate? And Did anyone use gateway of adventure yet?
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

one of the only things I don't get is why use the word acolyte?

I search that word up and the word has almost no connections to Egypt gods or Egypt history. Mostly Christian stuff is related to acolyte like lighting up candles?

Acolyte may not be a name but more of a someone's role
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    Is there such thing as a nether gate? And Did anyone use gateway of adventure yet?
    Inferno Gate does exist...

- - - Updated - - -

one of the only things I don't get is why use the word acolyte?

I search that word up and the word has almost no connections to Egypt gods or Egypt history. Mostly Christian stuff is related to acolyte like lighting up candles?

Acolyte may not be a name but more of a someone's role
    Acolyte here is referring to the Anubis Prayer, who wants to be as godly as he is, by wearing his clothes.
    That means you must wear the full Anubis set when entering DUAT.
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Quote Originally Posted by LegenSceptil View Post
    Acolyte here is referring to the Anubis Prayer, who wants to be as godly as he is, by wearing his clothes.
    That means you must wear the full Anubis set when entering DUAT.
    oh I see

What if it's not Duat? what if it's just naming that particular door that way

Like DUAT as description
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))

Still no broken heart after 30 maladies (45hrs of trying with tome)
    Half of them are torn punching muscles

Sun blade acquired

Tried hellgate, A-V
    Last edited by Nenkaai; 09-16-2019 at 04:04 PM.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

"Acolyte, enter the gateway to the nether while the sun rests full atop the great wonder and the spirit will be appeased."

I translate this as: enter the gateway below the surface (nether).

"The portal to [Feather of Justice] lies buried in the desert somewhere." "You must use your heart to guide you through the gate to DUAT."

Perhaps try placing a sun gate on top of a sand block with a cave background behind the gate.
    Last edited by alextclam; 09-16-2019 at 08:01 PM.
    IGN: ChiggaLam
    Level: 111 | Dragon / Wings / Bot
    Sponsored Item: SLaminator's Boomerang (Sponsored by JIRISTAR, ChiggaLam & SLaminator)

Quote Originally Posted by ThePsyborg View Post
    Getting warmer but still missing something.
    Maybe go back to the riddle and take a closer look.

When analysing the riddles thoroughly...
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke
    That old thing! Rumor has it, the portal to it lies buried in the desert somewhere. Not sure what good it will do you tho... You must use your heart to guide you through the gate to DUAT.
    Pretty grim if you ask me.
    "... the portal to it lies buried in the desert somewhere." > Sungate is a portal and is acquired through Desert Blasts (buried doesn't necessarily mean buried beneath the desert, can mean it was just hidden in the deserts)
    "... use your heart to guide you..." > letters from "Know your heart!" riddle would make sense as ID (DUAT:_ _ _)
    "... through the gate to DUAT." > destination: DUAT (capitalisation indicates world name)

Quote Originally Posted by Secret of Growtopia
    Acolyte, enter the gateway to the nether while the sun rests full atop the great wonder and the spirit will be appeased.
    "Acolyte, ..." > means 'follower'; wear entire Anubis set (Mask, Seal, Mail, Greaves, Boots and possibly Sun Blade)
    "... enter the gateway to the nether..." > enter a portal with a destination of hell relation ('duat' is Egyptian hell)
    "... while the sun rests full atop..." > afternoon (midday; the sun is at its peak)
    "... the great wonder..." > pyramid is the most definite candidate (considered one of the seven(/eight) wonders and pyramids are 'great' in size) and is applicable to the theme

The only subjective things I can think of is "... the sun rests full atop..." can also imply the utilisation of a Weather Machine - Sunny, but having a time limit would make sense for this. I doubt it would mean two things at once. Another thing we haven't tried yet is the inclusion of a Sun Blade as apart of the full set (since we are "missing something"), but the Sun Blade isn't mentioned whatsoever in the riddles. Lastly, "... use your heart to guide you..." can also insinuate the exposing of one's heart with commands such as /kiss or /love, but I think this line better fits the "know your heart!" riddle's purpose.
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Broken heart has been obtained after 35 maladies (52.5hrs/2.25 days with tome, not counting the fails)
    Spirit tomorrow most likely now that I have the 3 letters
    Last edited by Nenkaai; 09-17-2019 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Broken heart has been obtained after 35 maladies (52.5hrs/2.25 days with tome, not counting the fails)
    Good Job there Nenkaii!
    tu me manques.

nice
    Now we can rlly see smth
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))

Maybe try to use a crystal gate like for the illuminatie stone, the reference for the nether would be for the id (duat) and not the actual door.

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    When analysing the riddles thoroughly..."... the portal to it lies buried in the desert somewhere." > Sungate is a portal and is acquired through Desert Blasts (buried doesn't necessarily mean buried beneath the desert, can mean it was just hidden in the deserts)
    "... use your heart to guide you..." > letters from "Know your heart!" riddle would make sense as ID (DUAT:_ _ _)
    "... through the gate to DUAT." > destination: DUAT (capitalisation indicates world name)

"Acolyte, ..." > means 'follower'; wear entire Anubis set (Mask, Seal, Mail, Greaves, Boots and possibly Sun Blade)
    "... enter the gateway to the nether..." > enter a portal with a destination of hell relation ('duat' is Egyptian hell)
    "... while the sun rests full atop..." > afternoon (midday; the sun is at its peak)
    "... the great wonder..." > pyramid is the most definite candidate (considered one of the seven(/eight) wonders and pyramids are 'great' in size) and is applicable to the theme

The only subjective things I can think of is "... the sun rests full atop..." can also imply the utilisation of a Weather Machine - Sunny, but having a time limit would make sense for this. I doubt it would mean two things at once. Another thing we haven't tried yet is the inclusion of a Sun Blade as apart of the full set (since we are "missing something"), but the Sun Blade isn't mentioned whatsoever in the riddles. Lastly, "... use your heart to guide you..." can also insinuate the exposing of one's heart with commands such as /kiss or /love, but I think this line better fits the "know your heart!" riddle's purpose.
    You're right about something in there. Something everyone has been assuming as a given...

I guess using your heart to guide you would mean you use a valentine

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    You're right about something in there. Something everyone has been assuming as a given...
    Oh I see, so we need to super analyse the whole riddle again. Something about not going duat? Or is it like stand at the top of the pyrimid and smth spawn like a portal?
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))

Not like having the third letter changed anything it seems

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    THE ANAGRAM!!

- - - Updated - - -

Have you tried to type all the letters? I don’t think the anagram’s what everyone has been assuming as given...
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

I don't believe the anagram has anything further hidden.

That aside I spent some time on it to actually attempt to make sense of it. The method utilized was actually fairly obvious although the cipher text was inconsistent;
    It wasn't all about caps, it was about noticing the incoherences in the input text. Any uppercase as starting letters are normal punctuation. However not the random uppercase ones.
    The A in Anubis in the Mail description is not included because Anubis is a name.
    As somebody pointed out earlier, the "f" in the seal description was not in uppercase despite being a sentence starter.

You do end up with
    [E]ASK HE W[T]ANDERER [I] O[O]F T[W]H[A]E [O]FE[H]A[H]THER OF [S]JUSTICE.
    I believe it should be THE instead of HE, missing letter perhaps
    Nothing else hidden there.
    Last edited by Nenkaai; 09-17-2019 at 08:33 PM.

This riddle/puzzle might be similar to the 'discover the truth' riddle
    i have a feeling desert blast has something to do with this
    and if it is like the 'discover the truth' riddle
    then this will take a long time

I don't believe the anagram has anything further hidden.

That aside I spent some time on it to actually attempt to make sense of it. The method utilized was actually fairly obvious although the cipher text was inconsistent;
    It wasn't all about caps, it was about noticing the incoherences in the input text. Any uppercase as starting letters are normal punctuation. However not the random uppercase ones.
    The A in Anubis in the Mail description is not included because Anubis is a name.
    As somebody pointed out earlier, the "f" in the seal description was not in uppercase despite being a sentence starter.

You do end up with
    [E]ASK HE W[T]ANDERER [I] O[O]F T[W]H[A]E [O]FE[H]A[H]THER OF [S]JUSTICE.
    I believe it should be THE instead of HE, missing letter perhaps
    Nothing else hidden there.
    Long shot but since there's a missing T from he to make the, what if we removed the t from day?

- - - Updated - - -

Long shot but since there's a missing T from he to make the, what if we removed the t from day?
    duat not day
    my autocorrect strikes again
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))

Default I Tried To Solve

I Somehow Got This Sentence : ASK THE WANDERER WHAT IS THE FEATHER OF JUSTICE. Wanderer Is Locke I Think. We Should Ask Locke The Feather Of Justice / Feather Of Justice .