Thread: Any hints for Anubis set?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Any hints for Anubis set?

Most items are pretty much figured out, exception is really parts from the Anubis set & the weapons. So far, people have discovered that Anubis Mail is from surgery & Anubis Greaves are from startopia missions.

Assuming the spirit is from solving the riddle we're presented with, that leaves us with 3 Anubis items. I believe those are Anubis mask, Anubis boots and a neck item? I don't think we're given much hints on how to obtain them, the riddles in Secret of Growtopia seem to be used for something else, probably to obtain the spirit of Anubis or whatever.
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 71
    #FishTrainingJustice

Quote Originally Posted by DemondoomGT View Post
    Most items are pretty much figured out, exception is really parts from the Anubis set & the weapons. So far, people have discovered that Anubis Mail is from surgery & Anubis Greaves are from startopia missions.

Assuming the spirit is from solving the riddle we're presented with, that leaves us with 3 Anubis items. I believe those are Anubis mask, Anubis boots and a neck item? I don't think we're given much hints on how to obtain them, the riddles in Secret of Growtopia seem to be used for something else, probably to obtain the spirit of Anubis or whatever.
    There's 1 riddle in specific that will grant the Spirit of Anubis, but since that's not a real item, I guess we would get the SunBlade.

There's another Riddle, which I don't really know which item you get with it, because it seems that every item is obtainable through Growtopia "Systems"

And Finally there's one more riddle , which I think it connects directly to the first riddle, but you need every piece to obtain it. I'm not sure, though.

Then another Hypothesis is that you get the Sunblade from a different riddle and once you get all the Anubis Items, you're able to complete the second riddle to obtain the Spirit.
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath- View Post
    Idk if there are necklance item but there are a blade for it and mask and ring
    That's the Ring of Darkness, I don't think it's needed for the set

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by LegenSceptil View Post
    That's the Ring of Darkness, I don't think it's needed for the set
    How do you know the name haxor and it also matchs the set.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath- View Post
    How do you know the name haxor and it also matchs the set.
    Sadly the items were leaked in youtube, not the ring though.
    I just found it in the Wiki

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by LegenSceptil View Post
    Sadly the items were leaked in youtube, not the ring though.
    I just found it in the Wiki
    Ok u no hax u pro me nob