Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 366

Thread: Any hints for Anubis set?

  1. #221
    Knight Wipou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Land of poutine
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegenSceptil View Post
    No hate, we thought about it as well...
    But it can’t be, since the Dev Diary tells us that the relics have been scattered around Growtopia’s Systems/Activities.
    Does farming sand not count as an activity? Lol
    Signature

  2. #222
    Lesser Wizard LegenSceptil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbo
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wipou View Post
    Does farming sand not count as an activity? Lol
    These are the Systems/Activities:

    Surgery ✔️
    -Crime✔️
    -Fishing✔️
    -Crystal Shattering ✔️
    -Startopia✔️
    -Boss Ghost✔️
    -Ssu✔️
    -Ssu with Boss goo✔️
    -Ghost catching✔️
    -Cooking ✔️
    -Geiger✔️
    -Petbattle✔️
    -Wolfworld✔️
    -Valhowla✔️
    -Lobster Harvesting ✔️
    -Fish training ✔️
    -Dna making ✔️
    - Sewing✔️
    - Chemsynth ✔️
    - Chemsynth during Pandemic
    - Fossil Harvesting/Prep station✔️

    If it’s checked, it has been tried...
    So Chemsynth during Pandemic would be the last one.
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

    "Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

  3. #223
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    39

    Default

    What of the clash parkour? Maybe that's how you get the mask?

  4. #224
    Lesser Wizard LegenSceptil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbo
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by W1ndrunn3r View Post
    What of the clash parkour? Maybe that's how you get the mask?
    That seems too far fetched. Why would they add a new Random prize at the middle of a Seasonal Clash?
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

    "Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

  5. #225

    Lightbulb

    Anyone tried harvesting trees with fuel pack on em? NEWS have that possibility but ain't confirmed.... Have no trees so.... reeeee

  6. #226

    Default

    Tycon, right it's all about a heart. So lore part should be too with very high chance.

  7. #227
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Consumed by a suspension.
    Posts
    1,154

    Default

    Maybe the riddles are for the mask and not the spirit of anubis?

    Also have all providers been tested? Is there any providers that could be considered as "lore"?

    Maybe you have to wear something or have something in your hand while doing the activity?
    Last edited by Jedaki; 09-11-2019 at 06:54 AM. Reason: added sum stuff
    Professional poster

    IGN: Jyhnxx

  8. #228
    Administrator ThePsyborg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    38

    Default



    Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll get to the heart of it. As to a hint, I'm sorry but i cant give you any more info than you already have.

    Your sooooo close


  9. #229
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Consumed by a suspension.
    Posts
    1,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePsyborg View Post


    Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll get to the heart of it. As to a hint, I'm sorry but i cant give you any more info than you already have.

    Your sooooo close

    You're*
    Professional poster

    IGN: Jyhnxx

  10. #230
    Lesser Wizard LegenSceptil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbo
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePsyborg View Post


    Your sooooo close

    Well, that's a nice hint! We'll try everything before giving up, of coure we will!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Maybe the riddles are for the mask and not the spirit of anubis?

    Also have all providers been tested? Is there any providers that could be considered as "lore"?

    Maybe you have to wear something or have something in your hand while doing the activity?

    Millions of providers are harvested every week, so it would have been discovered already.

    If you had to wear anything, we would have got a clue from SoGs...
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

    "Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

  11. #231

    Default

    what if it's from somewhere we least expected?

    - - - Updated - - -

    we didn't check one place

    Blast worlds
    Dessert blast world confirm no

    But what about jungle blast and cave blast?

    Is there a possibility?
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

  12. #232
    Lesser Wizard LegenSceptil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbo
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    what if it's from somewhere we least expected?

    - - - Updated - - -

    we didn't check one place

    Blast worlds
    Dessert blast world confirm no

    But what about jungle blast and cave blast?

    Is there a possibility?
    They need to be hidden in Growtopia Systems/Activities...
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

    "Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

  13. #233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePsyborg View Post


    Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll get to the heart of it. As to a hint, I'm sorry but i cant give you any more info than you already have.

    Your sooooo close


    so close yet so far :'(

  14. #234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegenSceptil View Post
    They need to be hidden in Growtopia Systems/Activities...
    But there's no other system that we know off?

    If not in blasts, then what systems or activities are there????

    Other than farming using the harvester etc
    But won't someone have already gotten it if they have been farming as usual with such harvesters?
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

  15. #235
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Consumed by a suspension.
    Posts
    1,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegenSceptil View Post
    They need to be hidden in Growtopia Systems/Activities...
    If Chemsynth during Pandemic is a system/activity, I'd say its fair to put Carnival prize, eating gross foods etc on the list too.
    Professional poster

    IGN: Jyhnxx

  16. #236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    If Chemsynth during Pandemic is a system/activity, I'd say its fair to put Carnival prize, eating gross foods etc on the list too.
    They can only put it as the universal prize I guess if carnival
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

  17. #237

    Default

    apparently someone got the mask already? WHATTTTT

  18. #238
    Lesser Wizard LegenSceptil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbo
    Posts
    299

    Default

    The rumour is that there's already an Anubis Mask!

    Any Screenshots? Could someone prove it?
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

    "Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

  19. #239
    Master Sorcerer Oldsock (IGN)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Sock Drawer
    Posts
    5,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegenSceptil View Post
    These are the Systems/Activities:

    Surgery ✔️
    -Crime✔️
    -Fishing✔️
    -Crystal Shattering ✔️
    -Startopia✔️
    -Boss Ghost✔️
    -Ssu✔️
    -Ssu with Boss goo✔️
    -Ghost catching✔️
    -Cooking ✔️
    -Geiger✔️
    -Petbattle✔️
    -Wolfworld✔️
    -Valhowla✔️
    -Lobster Harvesting ✔️
    -Fish training ✔️
    -Dna making ✔️
    - Sewing✔️
    - Chemsynth ✔️
    - Chemsynth during Pandemic
    - Fossil Harvesting/Prep station✔️

    If it’s checked, it has been tried...
    So Chemsynth during Pandemic would be the last one.
    Alright let me point out that other than Anubis Greaves, everything is super high RNG-wise, you can't just mark them all off like that, particularly not activities like Lobster Traps, which people currently don't do much to begin with. The mask is more than likely from an obscure activity at low RNG droprates.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePsyborg View Post


    Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll get to the heart of it. As to a hint, I'm sorry but i cant give you any more info than you already have.

    Your sooooo close

    So far all of the Anubis items have been connected to low RNG droprates, not the greatest for a riddle hunt sort of thing.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

    Support my Dolphin Suit suggestion please:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Set&p=4137275

  20. #240
    Lesser Wizard LegenSceptil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbo
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Alright let me point out that other than Anubis Greaves, everything is super high RNG-wise, you can't just mark them all off like that, particularly not activities like Lobster Traps, which people currently don't do much to begin with. The mask is more than likely from an obscure activity at low RNG droprates.

    - - - Updated - - -



    So far all of the Anubis items have been connected to low RNG droprates, not the greatest for a riddle hunt sort of thing.
    I know that some of them might not be checked, but if no one’s found anything about the Mask in 6 days... something’s wrong.

    I hope it is due to the fact that carnival, mutant kitchen or Pandemic haven’t occurred yet this month.
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

    "Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •