Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Any hints for Anubis set?

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Additionally this doesn't help.
    This is a bug and will be fixed soon. Any account with this bug will be given a valid letter as soon as the fix is live.

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    DUAT:XXX does not work. Always tried on top of a large pyramid.
    Bruteforced all 26 third letters across two days.
    Tried the same thing with hellgate, Q to P (qwerty(uiop) keyboard)

No sun blade, should not be needed.

Open to suggestions and actively trying to get the third letter but no luck after 20 maladies.
    Don't even rely on jamew.

I must admit this is not fun as one part is literally pure RNG that prevents us to try anything concret
    This riddle is nothing but rng fest, we've been at this state for roughly three days now

Additionally this doesn't help.
    The other options we had were using a Crystal Gate or a Sun Gate...
    if that doesn't work, then try Everything again but with XXX:DUAT, because "You must use your Heart to guide you through DUAT" as locke said.

It would be easier to get the last letter, but I guess it's a matter of trial and error, since Broken Heart Malady is very Hard to obtain...

Maybe even try to put the Gates under the middle of the Pyramid, not sure if this is necessary, though.
    IGN: LegenPrism
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Quote Originally Posted by LegenSceptil View Post
    The other options we had were using a Crystal Gate or a Sun Gate...
    if that doesn't work, then try Everything again but with XXX: DUAT, because "You must use your Heart to guide you through DUAT" as locke said.

It would be easier to get the last letter, but I guess it's a matter of trial and error, since Broken Heart Malady is very Hard to obtain...

Maybe even try to put the Gates under the middle of the Pyramid, not sure if this is necessary, though.
    We tried every letter of DUAT:_ _ _ on a Sungate. _ _ _: DUAT will be much more time-consuming, so we can only get so much done per try at 12:00 (since you only have 1 minute akin to the Cryptic Scrolls).
    33 World of the Days won.
    3 World Building Competitions placed in.

Discord Tag: Harvey#7777

Quote Originally Posted by ThePsyborg View Post
    This is a bug and will be fixed soon. Any account with this bug will be given a valid letter as soon as the fix is live.
    Well.... Okay then
    WRYYYYYYYYYYY....

You guys are genius
    IGN : DaunKunyit

My Quote : ( Ask For Wl, And Get Advice.
    Ask For Advice, Get Wl Twice)

Goals :

• Focused Eyes (7/100)
    • Win 2 World Of The Day (1/2)
    • Zeus ( Still So Far Away)
    • Own All Ring ( 5/10 )

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    He used about 20wls, and he knows the odds of getting it?! He must be a magician
    huzzahhh~ majic oof growtopians.

seeing y'all crack this is mind-bending

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    We tried every letter of DUAT:_ _ _ on a Sungate. _ _ _: DUAT will be much more time-consuming, so we can only get so much done per try at 12:00 (since you only have 1 minute akin to the Cryptic Scrolls).
    Getting warmer but still missing something.
    Maybe go back to the riddle and take a closer look.

"Acolyte, enter the gateway to the nether while the sun rests full atop the great wonder and the spirit will be appeased."

"The portal to [Feather of Justice] lies buried in the desert somewhere." "You must use your heart to guide you through the gate to DUAT."
    Maybe gate/gateway/portal/sun gate should link to your heart letters directly(XXX); or XXXUAT; or just :XXX; or DUAT:XXX. With a lesser chance it can be HELL,NETHER,GROWGANOTH,MAW...
    Also here's a chance what it should be placed inside pyramid (if you dive deep into mythology).
    If someone have all letters and time can try wear cultist set (just a theory what it can work) and do that stuff in 12:00 GT time in desert world. But please don't do expensive things
    I'm sorry alot of variants, but, who knows, maybe this will push you to something true.

Quote Originally Posted by vnz View Post
    "Acolyte, enter the gateway to the nether while the sun rests full atop the great wonder and the spirit will be appeased."

"The portal to [Feather of Justice] lies buried in the desert somewhere." "You must use your heart to guide you through the gate to DUAT."
    Maybe gate/gateway/portal/sun gate should link to your heart letters directly(XXX); or XXXUAT; or just :XXX; or DUAT:XXX. With a lesser chance it can be HELL,NETHER,GROWGANOTH,MAW...
    Also here's a chance what it should be placed inside pyramid (if you dive deep into mythology).
    If someone have all letters and time can try wear cultist set (just a theory what it can work) and do that stuff in 12:00 GT time in desert world. But please don't do expensive things
    I'm sorry alot of variants, but, who knows, maybe this will push you to something true.

Is there such thing as a nether gate? And Did anyone use gateway of adventure yet?
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

one of the only things I don't get is why use the word acolyte?

I search that word up and the word has almost no connections to Egypt gods or Egypt history. Mostly Christian stuff is related to acolyte like lighting up candles?

Acolyte may not be a name but more of a someone's role
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    Is there such thing as a nether gate? And Did anyone use gateway of adventure yet?
    Inferno Gate does exist...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    one of the only things I don't get is why use the word acolyte?

I search that word up and the word has almost no connections to Egypt gods or Egypt history. Mostly Christian stuff is related to acolyte like lighting up candles?

Acolyte may not be a name but more of a someone's role
    Acolyte here is referring to the Anubis Prayer, who wants to be as godly as he is, by wearing his clothes.
    That means you must wear the full Anubis set when entering DUAT.
    IGN: LegenPrism
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Quote Originally Posted by LegenSceptil View Post
    Acolyte here is referring to the Anubis Prayer, who wants to be as godly as he is, by wearing his clothes.
    That means you must wear the full Anubis set when entering DUAT.
    oh I see

What if it's not Duat? what if it's just naming that particular door that way

Like DUAT as description
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))