View Poll Results: What do you think?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • I highly agree with this.

36 78.26%
  • I'm okay to buy new blocks for 2wls each.

10 21.74%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop making new items for Building Blocks Machine

Default Stop making new items for Building Blocks Machine

Well, few months ago i made a similiar post like this but it's ignored by everyone but after new blocks became 2wls each i need to make another post about this. Also, did devs forget the splicing feature? We didn't get a new spliceable items for very long time.. Waiting answers from developers about Builder Block Machine.

Building block machine items need to change, because almost half of machine items are useless. Like Adobe Block, you can find it in buyadobe for 10-15per wls. But Machine gives you only 3 Blocks, yes just 3 Adobe Blocks for 1 day. Even if they buff the event blocks to 10-15 blocks. Other new items still will be expensive.. There is a lot of example, Churro Block(x3), Wrestling Ring(x2) and more.. No one want to get few super cheap event or music blocks from Building Block Machine.

So, how to fix this problem?
    Remove the almost all of these items that already in game (Events, Music, and normal Blocks) because we can find them in-game way more cheap, except new items from Building Block Machine (Digital Dirt etc...)

Okay but why?
    Because of these cheap event or music blocks, new items became super expensive, like let me tell you BB Machine items price;

Who would want to build a world with super expensive blocks? Like mostly you need 400blocks for building a good thing in a world. But you can't spend 200wls for one block right? JUST REMOVE THE EVENT AND MUSIC BLOCKS...

Which items should stay in BB Machine?
    Only items that should be in Building Blocks Machine are Unique BBM items and Rare blocks such as Guild Blocks; Also we need to buff them to 20 blocks because We can't really do anything with 10 blocks. Just let us to enjoy these new items for affordable price and it would be better if we can harvest builder blocks machine for 15 days (Currently it's 10 Days)
    Clash Blocks:
    Castle Stone x15, Castle Turret x15(Buff the castle blocks to 15 from 5), Manor House Sandstone ×20, Manor House Sandstone Background ×20, Nobleman's House ×10, Stables ×10
    Other Unique blocks:
    Each Dark Wallpapers x20, Clouds Background ×25, Clouds Wallpaper ×20, Dark Walnut Block ×20, Dark Walnut Ladders ×20, Dinosaur Wallpaper ×20, Granite Column ×20, Lava Falls ×20, Creepy Baby Block ×20, Digital Dirt ×25, Growmoji Blocks ×10, Shining Blocks ×10, Black Leather Couch x15, Chimney x20, Grimstone Background x50, Mahogany Frame x20, Regal Bannister x25, Regal Stairs x20

What do you think guys?
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 09-08-2019 at 11:41 AM.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Suuuggggessss
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:84

https://media.giphy.com/media/Vbylji...mSjB/giphy.gif

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
    bring back] I need them

Quote Originally Posted by lightvolts View Post
    Suuuggggessss
    Suggestion? it's a criticism about new update.

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Suggestion? it's a criticism about new update.
    I'm fine with some old items that can be obtained from BBM castlestone for example. Its pretty hard to find even if u can get it from BBM. Removing it from BBM would make it even rarer
    IGN: Jyhnxx
    Level 19/125
    Got a bunch of Buy+ worlds for sale, check JYHNXX for prices :3
    got hacked 7/31/2019 :i(

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    I'm fine with some old items that can be obtained from BBM castlestone for example. Its pretty hard to find even if u can get it from BBM. Removing it from BBM would make it even rarer
    Hey, I'm not talking about Clash Events, i'm talking about party,pinata,balloon and summer events. Also Music + old items like jade blocks or Sheet music: Drums.

Master Sorcerer
    I spent like 2 minutes thinking of something funny to write here. I can't think of anything.

It's fair to throw a few cheap blocks in there, or it'd essentially just be a free-for all.
    IGN: PoseidionYT

The worst kind of people are those who put Moderators saying their names in their signature. How pretentious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwing View Post
    It's fair to throw a few cheap blocks in there, or it'd essentially just be a free-for all.
    But there's still rng involved
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

Master Sorcerer Sprite Lightning's Avatar

Yes, increase the quantities of those rewards or remove them from BBM completely (though probably not BWarz blocks, as it is really hard to earn them otherwise).

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwing View Post
    There are a lot more than just a few cheap blocks there.
    In-game name: Zierfandler
    Growtopia Wiki's admin.

Make Building Blocks Machines only give the unique blocks it has, and other rare blocks such as Guild Clash Rewarded blocks. Annual events and spliceable blocks should not be available.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Your answer: Have I introduce myself?
    You: No, but explain please?
    Your answer: It's Rng and basically luck so you wasted your time
    You: Just Buff everything
    Your answer: Go home instead..
    Who I'm I?
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 47/125
    Goals: Technically for now get tons of pepper trees for harvestfest
    Description: I'm a mature person, I'm very playful and so childish sometimes but I don't go overboard..
    I

They should’ve made the BBM usable forever.
    tu me manques.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Make Building Blocks Machines only give the unique blocks it has, and other rare blocks such as Guild Clash Rewarded blocks. Annual events and spliceable blocks should not be available.
    Yess! Only items that should be in Building Blocks Machine; Also we need to buff them to 20 blocks because We can't really do anything with 10 blocks. Just let us to enjoy these new items for affordable price and it would be better if we can harvest builder blocks machine for 15 days (Currently 10 Days)

Clash Blocks;
    Castle Stone x15, Castle Turret x15(Buff the castle blocks to 15 from 5), Manor House Sandstone ×20, Manor House Sandstone Background ×20, Nobleman's House ×10, Stables ×10
    Other Unique blocks;
    Each Dark Wallpapers x20, Clouds Background ×25, Clouds Wallpaper ×20, Dark Walnut Block ×20, Dark Walnut Ladders ×20, Dinosaur Wallpaper ×20, Granite Column ×20, Lava Falls ×20, Creepy Baby Block ×20, Digital Dirt ×25, Growmoji Blocks ×10, Shining Blocks ×10, Black Leather Couch x15, Chimney x20, Grimstone Background x50, Mahogany Frame x20, Regal Bannister x25, Regal Stairs x20
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 09-10-2019 at 09:25 AM.

I have an alternate suggestion:

Make Building Block Machines drop less blocks per harvest. Like, 1x Castle Stone, 2x Dark Wallpapers, 2x Baby Blocks, etc.
    What's the catch?
    MAKE THEM PERMANENT.
    Nobody uses them because they are not permanent. Nobody wants to spend the effort to re-buy BBMs that have run out of harvests. They are currently in the horrible position of not being worth doing, because they give a very low return compared to their cost, and the blocks are also in a bad position of being low demand (seriously, lava falls are ugly) but also being low price because BBMs make them relatively easy to get. Nobody wants to up the price because they don't sell, and nobody wants to lower the price because nobody wants them. Making BBMs permanent, but getting rid of the junk (like picket fence or... corn...) and including only super high rarity or event only (*cough cough pastel wallpaper*) + BBM unique items while lowering drop quantities might fix the whole thing.
    IGN: MadameZ

Yeah I agree...
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Just make the BBM have unlimited lifespan, and we all dont have to argue bout this nonsense-ish
    What, You Egg?
    [He Stabs Him]

Default Dragon speaking...

Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    Just make the BBM have unlimited lifespan, and we all dont have to argue bout this nonsense-ish
    I assume just make it longer, like 30 days instead of 10 days. Making BBM with unlimited lifespan it's really absurd.

Also another suggest here, can we just refueling those Building Block Machines without buying new one?

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Knight

There're many items that can be obtained from Building Block Machine....
    IGN : tious_gt

I think they should make the blockmachine drop 5-10 times as many blocks each time
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
    16 WOTDs and counting...
    Creator of the Swedish Start world.

Who's deciding to make recipes for these blocks? Just make them 20-50rarity spliceable items... Like Grimstone Background is currently 2wls each and you can't find more than 3blocks. But Grimstone Block seed is 100per wls! Let me tell you current update blocks price;

• Black Leather Couch - Unknown, i check the tons of worlds with Bulletin Board but no one sells it.

• Chimney - Found 2wls each in SELLCHIMNEY, Stock: 2 Blocks.

• Grimstone Background - Impossible to find even one. probably 2wls each..

• Mahogany Frame - 3 wls each, Stock: 20 Blocks

• Regal Bannister - 1per wls, Stock: 2 Blocks

• Regal Stairs - 2 World Lock Each, Stock: 1 Block

It's not only in one world, i checked all of these block worlds, bulletin board and more. But seriously there is no seller!

After removing useless blocks buff them to;

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Who's deciding to make recipes for these blocks? Just make them 20-50rarity spliceable items.
    Builder Block Machine(8K Gems) = MONEY.