View Poll Results: Should NekoRei get a WOTD picking assistant?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • I agree

10 83.33%
  • I disagree

2 16.67%

Thread: NekoRei should have an assistant in WOTD picking

Default NekoRei should have an assistant in WOTD picking

Because of a simple reason: often there's no new WOTD for DAYS even when there are good submissions, I assume because she doesn't have the time to pick a new one, therefore at times like that, someone else should pick one in her place. There's also the reason that WOTDs take a long time to build, and she most likely doesn't actually play the submissions for an adequate amount of time.

Agreed!

Is it even NekoRei that chooses WOTDs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Is it even NekoRei that chooses WOTDs?
    That's what I think. I mean it fits, the community manager chooses it. You can't have a normal mod choose it because mods can't spawn items into your inventory.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

My minecraft youtube channel

~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

Quote Originally Posted by Chem View Post
    Good idea. What if every post in "Nominate your world for WOTD" had the "upvote" and "downvote" option, and thus the ones upvoted would get picked?

Quote Originally Posted by 2ego View Post
    Good idea. What if every post in "Nominate your world for WOTD" had the "upvote" and "downvote" option, and thus the ones upvoted would get picked?
    Yeah making the community vote would be a good idea. It can also be automatic. So no one would need to waste their time picking.
    ~IGN: Nanimator
    ~Joined Growtopia On 7-13-2015
    ~Discord: Nanimator#6408

https://youtu.be/ZPzsx3AdHpw

Quote Originally Posted by Nanimator View Post
    Yeah making the community vote would be a good idea. It can also be automatic. So no one would need to waste their time picking.
    I JUST GOT THE MOST BRILLIANT IDEA! The people playing growtopia could be the voters, the time a new WOTD is supposed to be selected, in the chat a message pops up, and tells you to write "/vote" in the chat in order to vote for the new WOTD. Each time 6 or less worlds in the voting menu, ones selected by NekoRei (she wouldn't even have to go through them, just pick the ones looking the best in the render). What do you think about this idea?

I JUST GOT THE MOST BRILLIANT IDEA! The people playing growtopia could be the voters, the time a new WOTD is supposed to be selected, in the chat a message pops up, and tells you to write "/vote" in the chat in order to vote for the new WOTD. Each time 6 or less worlds in the voting menu, ones selected by NekoRei (she wouldn't even have to go through them, just pick the ones looking the best in the render). What do you think about this idea?
    I think its pretty good, but let's pray that Ubisoft is gonna implement this.
    ~IGN: Nanimator
    ~Joined Growtopia On 7-13-2015
    ~Discord: Nanimator#6408

https://youtu.be/ZPzsx3AdHpw

Most people wouldn't be bothered to vote, and some voting groups might show up. As in you make a huge world and fill it with members, and then those basically have enough voting power to control the WOTDs chosen, leading to less or no quality worlds being chosen. If nekorei is required to pick 6 worlds a day by looking at render just for people to vote and possibly abuse the system, then it is way better if she chose one world herself, or got an assistant.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

My minecraft youtube channel