Thread: Is surgery vendingmachinering profitable?

Default Is surgery vendingmachinering profitable?

Is surgery vendingmachinering profitable?

Let's say I buy for example 200 packs for 7,3 wls each (1460) wls, and resell them for a medium price, will I get good profit? Because I've heard that they sell fast.

I also don't know if "vendingmachinering" is a good word to use.
    Ephus (Set #2 currently in use!)

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

Lesser Wizard

Default henlo

while I don't know the specifics of how much profit you'll make, I made a surgery shop when the price of tools were <15/wl (stitches and sponges being more expensive than the rest)
    While I have since discontinued my shop, while it was active I would advertise in worlds like GROWTOPIAGENERALHOSPITAL and BUYSURGS (many spammers 2 months ago).

I mean yeah I made profit from it
    and why would other people do it if they were losing wls and keep doing it ?

but as the market has become so overpopulated because seemingly many more surg shops advertised in sbs and such nowadays, also prices dropped quite a bit since then I think your profit would be less than it would be if you started a couple of months ago
    Last edited by MystZ; 09-06-2019 at 06:09 PM. Reason: <15 not >15 fp

Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    while I don't know the specifics of how much profit you'll make, I made a surgery shop when the price of tools were >15/wl (stitches and sponges being more expensive than the rest)
    While I have since discontinued my shop, while it was active I would advertise in worlds like GROWTOPIAGENERALHOSPITAL and BUYSURGS (many spammers 2 months ago).

I mean yeah I made profit from it
    and why would other people do it if they were losing wls and keep doing it ?

but as the market has become so overpopulated because seemingly many more surg shops advertised in sbs and such nowadays, also prices dropped quite a bit since then I think your profit would be less than it would be if you started a couple of months ago
    This^ Not only is the competition high (gl outspamming bots) so it's hard to sell, but that also means that you'll make next to nothing profit very slowly. Better invest somewhere else

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    This^ Not only is the competition high (gl outspamming bots) so it's hard to sell, but that also means that you'll make next to nothing profit very slowly. Better invest somewhere else
    I was thinking about this, since one forumer has mainly advertised on the forums, and 60 packs were sold within a few days.
    Ephus (Set #2 currently in use!)

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl