Thread: The Issue with rare/legendary items

Default The Issue with rare/legendary items

Recently in "Time-Tossed" we got the Monster Truck ride. a green truck with a monster face.Its made with a mutated seed...

And legend seed

Meaning legend seeds can be constantly made without the needing of getting robo parts.

This issue has been here a while. And i feel like it should be addressed. Rare/Legendary items becoming too common than they were suppose to. and its better 1 or 2 items.

Heres a list of causes.

Vile Vial Prizes and Angels wings of mercy > Bug that was never fixed causing infinite vial uses (vicious mainly)

"Easier" ways to get hard items > Trainee giving caduceus which are cheaper and easier to do surgery on

Legend seed > Clothing made with seed is compact able

These are the main 3. And i want to know others fews.

And please dont use the reason "Cheap Dr. Title or Legendary quest" they arn't cool or legendary if everyone has them

Ubisoft don't fix anything, they mess up the economy, add more broken items, boring IOTMs, and ruin the game.
    ~IGN: Nanimator
    ~Joined Growtopia On 7-13-2015
    ~Discord: Nanimator#6408

https://youtu.be/ZPzsx3AdHpw

Legen Seed costs much less compared to Dary Seed, so it won't increase the amount of people doing the legendary quest.
    Hello. My in-game name is Kartosh.

Instagram: @Kartosh_GT
    Discord: Kartosh#5167

Quote Originally Posted by Spyroboy View Post
    Recently in "Time-Tossed" we got the Monster Truck ride. a green truck with a monster face.Its made with a mutated seed...

And legend seed

Meaning legend seeds can be constantly made without the needing of getting robo parts.

This issue has been here a while. And i feel like it should be addressed. Rare/Legendary items becoming too common than they were suppose to. and its better 1 or 2 items.

Heres a list of causes.

Vile Vial Prizes and Angels wings of mercy > Bug that was never fixed causing infinite vial uses (vicious mainly)

"Easier" ways to get hard items > Trainee giving caduceus which are cheaper and easier to do surgery on

And please dont use the reason "Cheap Dr. Title or Legendary quest" they arn't cool or legendary if everyone has them
    can you explain why bob is rising then? train-e only gives tools and role drops. doing 12.6k surgeries takes a ton of time and wls, not getting cad would be sad
    IGN: Ariana (aariana_gt on instagram!)
    Level: 125

Master Sorcerer

What? Legen is pretty cheap. The hard part is the Dary. Plus, you will suffer seed loss from clothing compacting, meaning you can't farm with it. The amount of Legen seeds won't rise in amount simply because it can be compacted.
    Interesting threads I've made:

STARSITE: Startopia Upgrades, Blasts and Role Items

BUYSURGROLE: Surgery Role Items
    BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

Quote Originally Posted by Spyroboy View Post

And legend seed

Heres a list of causes.

I have three things I need to clarify:
    1. Can you explain further on how this affects legendary items? Legend seed is just a small part of it which costs around 5-6 dls to make or even less and the best part is anyone who can afford it can make it. Explain it further because your context about it is too shallow unless you mistakenly thought that legend seed needs thingamabob, in which case, it's not.

2. Didn't they address and fix the issue with the vials being abused? I saw a thread wherein Nekorei said that they're looking into the infinite vial issue and looking to fix it (Well, not infinite since vials only last for a few hours).

3. For the Dr. Title and the Angel Mercy of Wings, the costs in getting these varies from player to player. One player can spend around 60-70 dls based from his rng from doing surg and one player could spend around less if he's lucky or maybe more if he's unlucky. Hope you got my point. It is still skill based after all and it requires you to grind and spend for it which is why it's not gonna be as common as you think it is.

Only time can tell if they are gonna be as common as you think it would be.

I tried to warn them about this months ago when they revamped the pandemic.

Also sent an email but no respond to anything and here we are.
    IGN: LostKings
    Achievements: 140/161
    Legendary Items: 3

I feel the drama about to start again. And again. And again. And again. Just like the cycle of embrassment. Mostly an OP problem
    Who I'm I?
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 47/125
    Goals: Technically for now get tons of pepper trees for harvestfest
    Description: I'm a mature person, I'm very playful and so childish sometimes but I don't go overboard..
    I

Quote Originally Posted by LostKings View Post
    I tried to warn them about this months ago when they revamped the pandemic.

Also sent an email but no respond to anything and here we are.
    Haven't seen Reg4shi in a while now...
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

Lesser Wizard

wait.. how can you get legen seed from clothing compaactor

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    wait.. how can you get legen seed from clothing compaactor
    compact a monster truck for a chance to get a legen seed, the recipe for the monster truck is legen seed + mutated seed.
    IGN: Ariana (aariana_gt on instagram!)

Cursed

Quote Originally Posted by Nanimator View Post
    Ubisoft don't fix anything, they mess up the economy, add more broken items, boring IOTMs, and ruin the game.
    oh hey Nanimator is back!

Name:  toxic.png
Views: 128
Size:  55.5 KB

with more toxicity in the forums.