Thread: I guess this is it...

Default I guess this is it...

Sigh... everyone knows im not the type who shows its soft side to show vulnerability. So im sorry if i sound so down...

Im leaving my last trail here... im sorry...

Its just something thats been upsetting me for quite a while... and its getting worse which is breaking through...

Not only that but i am doing this because im stuck in circles of environment that i forgot to do other important things... now im not saying this is a bad place.

All of you are wonderful people through time and time i surf here on forums... and im sorry if there was a time i misunderstood things or done something bad to people... im not a bad person...

Well being stuff on the same environment pulls me back to the state of... losing hope to everything. Time and time ill suddenly ponder things about how bad i am or how i cant do things anymore and i dont know why but i just got used to it before and now its changing me again...

And about helping me, id be really appreciative of that... i know im the type shows big gratitude but i really do on the inside... but im sorry if i disappoint you... i just got used to rejecting the help from people because of my problems back then but please dont think im like that... i carefully read and understand it because my friends who helped me got mad that i deflected their help...

And if some people wonder why i do that, its because i got used to be always defensive to people... so sorry too if some are offended by my swearing in-game or not...

I did the things that neko told me, i really thank her so much for giving me some things to keep me positive... but there are certain times id still overthink to a small problem... and i know its bad for my mental health but thats why i want to refresh my mind and stay away from most of the things i do in circles... because if its every day and something goes bad, therell be times where ill suddenly think negatively... i know its weird but when it happens to me, thats how much it consumes me because of my bad past...

And also... as for people who thinks that i am not supportive, please dont think that im the type of person who is cold to those type of people... im not mean... its just i feel like message would be terrible and ugh... i really wish i can be supportive like what i was back then... so im sorry for that too... im happy for myself that i helpled queenie/earth chan when she was having problems and other people as well... and sorry if i lost my courage to do it on other people...

Well this will be the last day... but im doing this for my own good...

Cya everyone, youre all nice and kindhearted, even if i havent seen you or talked to you, i know everyone can be nice and thats why i believe in you too...
    //include <istream>
    usingnamespace std;

Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */

# cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;

Cursed

i'm sorry to see you go Caht, you're amazing to talk to. Wish you all the best in life, and keep pushing forward to whatever you're doing.
    I hope you mix with the right type of friends in school, you seem very emotional and sensitive, don't let people influence you too much.

gosh all FORUMERBASE admins are leaving 1 by 1, feels kinda sad.

Another one bites the dust.
    Farewell cathster. I wish you good luck out there, and I hope your mental health will improve.

I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as

[

It was a great opportunity meeting you. I fully support your decisions as your mental health is very important. Don't think about those who get mad at you for not understanding who you really are - they just haven't seen the bigger picture.

Best of luck to everything you're planning here and on.
    IGN: PixelJr
    Guild: Beta (GL)
    Instagram: @iampixeljr
    Discord: PixelJr#7411
    Growtopia Forums Discord: http://discord.io/gtforums

Good luck with your future endeavors and take care.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 61
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

Farewell. It's not good to see someone go but people have to go at times.

Goodbye man, and good luck IRL.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

Farewell my friend,

thank you for everything, may we meet again in the future.
    真の幸福を達成.

Goodbye!

I hope you'll come back someday, because you're a cool person.
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

It's okay, and best of luck. If you feel bad then you’re already not a bad kid (you were never one in the first place). Hold out, and stay positive, and on a side note, it’s perfectly fine to break down and be vulnerable. Good luck Cahtster.
    "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

Damn. You were a really helpful and cheerful person, it's kinda depressing to see this kind of people leaving
    But if it is for your own good, then I respect your decisions. Farewell cahtster, you will be missed for sure
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

My minecraft youtube channel

bye.... didn't see u much in game but definitely in the forums I did a lot. good luck in your endeavors irl.
    ”u say u don't care, but in ur heart, u really do."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895
    public insta: @somedrunkasian plez follow

Yo! I'm done building the clouds and everything for my main world POKEKID123. Thanks for everything you have contributed... Can't thank you enough... Hope to see ya soon!
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

This is the clouds design LOL! (I know it isn't that good...) Thanks for working with me though... Sad to see you leave so soon.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.