Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Weathering With You is a masterpiece

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Correction, I call all weebs pedos.

Anyways, I'm done trying to argue with y'all. I never even intended for this to become an anti-anime discussion but of course y'all took my words out of context and turned it into "dYn's jUsT hAtInG oN aNiMe aGaIN."
    Well isn't that what you do all the time when you see a weeb thread in the range of the first page?

Like okay we got it you hate anime but you don't have to post it on literally every single weeb thread out there. We don't even disturb anyone by posting a thread about anime. So why are you disturbing everyone by bragging all the time about your hate to the weebs? Even an admin went as far as commenting in the thread so we all can stop arguing and fighting. All of that could've been prevented if you could just stayed silent.

Quoting from The Growtopian Code

TOLERATE AND RESPECT EACH OTHER

BE CIVIL

As stated in the above code, please tolerate and respect each other regardless of the differences in views. This rule includes but is not limited to the following:

• Treat the community and the individuals within it with respect.

• Be tolerant of others' beliefs, cultures, and personal quirks

• When disagreeing with someone make your points calmly, politely, and preferably, with evidence.
    Please learn to respect the others. Thanks.
    Last edited by Critical; 09-13-2019 at 01:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I am an anime trap

-Oma357
    Currently is addicted to a gacha game, discord is the best place to contact. Forums are boring nowadays anyway.
    Usually on Forumers United. Or Oma's server, if you know it.

Anyways, I'm done trying to argue with y'all. I never even intended for this to become an anti-anime discussion but of course y'all took my words out of context and turned it into "dYn's jUsT hAtInG oN aNiMe aGaIN."
    Your argument on "All weebs are pedos" is already an invalid statement

First of all, not all weebs would want to have a "waifu" of some sort, they simply only enjoy watching anime, so does that make them a pedophile? Being called something pretty insulting just because they watch a TV genre for their own fun?
    Second, even if they have "waifus", that does not make them a real life children sex-offender, there are some female weebs out there too having a "waifu", does that make them a pedophile? Or part of LGBT? There are pedophiles out there who never touched anime, why don't you bother with those real ones?
    Last, you are fine for being an antiweeb, but not as annoying as your childish tactics bashing every single weeb out of every single anime thread, you cannot get rid of anime nor you can stop people from watching them, just grow up and accept this reality

Your statement is "As long as it is anime, it sexualizes little girls", Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is NOT an anime that does this, same goes to anime for little kids like Pretty Cure or Doraemon

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-lolicon...054&srid=N41O3
    Last edited by Deftera; 09-13-2019 at 03:55 AM.
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

All we are asking you is stop squeezing your nose into the threads we make just ignore them is that too much to ask?
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Well isn't that what you do all the time when you see a weeb thread in the range of the first page?

Like okay we got it you hate anime but you don't have to post it on literally every single weeb thread out there. We don't even disturb anyone by posting a thread about anime. So why are you disturbing everyone by bragging all the time about your hate to the weebs? Even an admin went as far as commenting in the thread so we all can stop arguing and fighting. All of that could've been prevented if you could just stayed silent.

Quoting from The Growtopian Code
    [Growtopian Code quoted here]

Please learn to respect the others. Thanks.
    Again, as I've already just said, I didn't even go into this thread with an anti-anime attitude (heck, prior to this thread I didn't even know what Weathing With You was). My main reasoning for disliking the movie was that it's romance, whether it's anime or not doesn't change that. It was OP who chose to perceive my message as an anti-anime post, and thus this argument turned into such. I'm perfectly open to differing opinions, but so far effanx11 seems to be the only one here who has actually understood my point and provided a compelling counter-argument. I'm 100% willing to change my mind, but you're going to have to give me more to work with than just "you're only hating on anime", because that's not the case here at all.

My reason for going to anime threads is very different to what you may think it to be. I don't specifically target anime threads/weeaboos for the sake of it, I'm simply quite active on these forums and it just so happens that a lot of threads posted here are anime threads. You must also understand that, more often than not, I'm not even aware that a thread is based around anime until after I've already opened it, so there's that as well.

By the time the admin has responded to the thread, I've already moved on assuming that everyone has voiced their opinions and this argument was, for all intents and purposes, finished. Of course, somebody decided to rekindle the flame and now here we are again. Now, if we could all just agree to disagree and leave it at that, that would be great; I don't feel like opening this thread again and just seeing the exact same argument phrased slightly differently again and having to respond in a similar manner.

As far as I can tell, I've been about as civil as I can be here. I'd much rather you point out exactly where this isn't the case so that I may take it as an opportunity to learn, because you sure are not gonna stop any perceived aggression by replying aggressively. It's quite ironic of you to quote to "be tolerant of others' beliefs, cultures, and personal quirks" as you try to suppress my own views and opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    Your statement is "As long as it is anime, it sexualizes little girls", Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is NOT an anime that does this
    To be fair, JoJo is one of the very few animes I can actually appreciate for that exact reason, but unfortunately the artstyle's a bit too "uncanny valley" for me, so to speak.
    That being said, my statement is a very general one based on what I mostly see, I understand that it does not encompass every anime out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    All we are asking you is stop squeezing your nose into the threads we make just ignore them is that too much to ask?
    Allow me to remind you that these are public forums where anybody is free to look at and reply to any thread. I thought the whole point was to allow for inclusion and for different people to exchange differing opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the amazing Mistrella, thank you so much!

I havent seen it, the cinema ticket is expensive. I tried to search for it in facebook and they led me to clicking links to the full movie which turns out to be scams.

Im so jealous of you.
    Every sunset is a proof that everything has an ending ~

Quote Originally Posted by Castellated View Post
    I havent seen it, the cinema ticket is expensive. I tried to search for it in facebook and they led me to clicking links to the full movie which turns out to be scams.

Im so jealous of you.
    was worth the $4 :')

- - - Updated - - -

Again, as I've already just said, I didn't even go into this thread with an anti-anime attitude (heck, prior to this thread I didn't even know what Weathing With You was).
    yeah I think you needa read your previous replies,stating that you beg to differ without even knowing what movie it was then saying it sucks because it's plain anime.
    IGN : Liquify

As much as I would love to keep this discussion going, this is seriously getting out of hand. Bullying is NOT tolerated on the forums - since we all have our different opinions and so we have to respect each one of them. This is the forums, respect begets respect - if you want to be respected, one should also respect others. Thanks.

Closing thread.
    Instagram: @gatello.gt
    Discord: Gatello#3430