Thread: World planner item: Chocolate Disco!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lesser Wizard

Default World planner item: Chocolate Disco!

Design: It’s a gauntlet chocolate bar that is connected to your arm which had these grids which are used to map locations.
    Ability:Instead of having to place blocks to reach a specific spot, you can simply use can just zoom out and place the block on a specific spot. You might say it’ll be hard to place blocks when zooming out. After zooming out, you’re character will stay stuck in place while you are free to look at the world from any position while zooming back in. Also, the item has a draft system. When you start placing the blocks, they will appear in holograms first so you don’t have to waste blocks while making a mistake. After you’re done planning just press the punch button and then there will be a pop up saying, “Is this design ok?” With options saying “Perfect!/I think something’s off.”
    Notice:While using it, an icon of a brown magnifying glass will show up on the middle left corner. This will be a search engine where you can just search a any type of block and use an infinite amount of it.(Chocolate Disco will only have an inventory grid of 6 chosen blocks)
    I’m not really sure what event this item can be obtained on, prob IOTM or Christmas month.
    Last edited by Kanna; 09-08-2019 at 09:03 PM.

Lesser Wizard

Bumping. No replies? Cmon!

Although this is useful, you can just use an online world planner. I use it to plan my worlds and it saves alot of wls, although it is online afterall. We can benefit from a world planning tool in game, but just make it so you can see how the blocks would look, without being able to place the blocks, otherwise some might consider it OP.

Nice suggestion overall
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

Lesser Wizard

Any more opinions?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    Although this is useful, you can just use an online world planner. I use it to plan my worlds and it saves alot of wls, although it is online afterall. We can benefit from a world planning tool in game, but just make it so you can see how the blocks would look, without being able to place the blocks, otherwise some might consider it OP.

Nice suggestion overall
    Thanks! I don’t really think it would be overpowered, the item is just for world building and prob placing farmable blocks aswell(maybe ima change it to blocks and wallpapers only.) It also saves a lot more time than using an online world planner, that’s why it would cost an amount of wls to purchase.

Lesser Wizard

Bumping again....

good idea +1
    it can show the blocks u want to place translucent so you can easily build the world
    IM BACK