Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Looking for an Apprentice

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer RobhieMattz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Philippines / Thailand
    Posts
    3,360

    Default Looking for an Apprentice

    Hey guys, If you're reading this I bless you with a wonderful day!

    If you know me that's cool, If not then let me introduce myself.

    I'm the guy who invented the PUBLICWRENCH , GREEVIL <- Xeno Farming WLSAVING and bunch of unique world ideas. I've check GT and so far it still hasn't evolved creatively IMHO, I have a few more ideas but it needs a lot of Trust and Dedication to be done. Once it's done I hope and pray that someone active here will be able to keep the world active. Let me know in the replies if you're interested to be my apprentice then we can proceed with the discussion.

    GOD BLESS YOU EVERYONE


    IGN: ROBHIE


  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer effanx11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Nowhere Particular
    Posts
    4,159

    Default

    Oh hey man, I'm surprised you still play.
    Last edited by effanx11; 09-06-2019 at 07:49 PM.
    Avatar Credits Go To SnowCone

    IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    368

    Default henlo

    what exactly are you looking for an apprentice to do ?

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer RobhieMattz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Philippines / Thailand
    Posts
    3,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    what exactly are you looking for an apprentice to do ?
    I need an active Apprentice who can inherit my project.
    This Apprentice must be trust worthy

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Oh hey man, I'm surprised you still play.
    Not that active tho


    IGN: ROBHIE


  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Morioh Town
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobhieMattz View Post
    Hey guys, If you're reading this I bless you with a wonderful day!

    If you know me that's cool, If not then let me introduce myself.

    I'm the guy who invented the PUBLICWRENCH , GREEVIL <- Xeno Farming WLSAVING and bunch of unique world ideas. I've check GT and so far it still hasn't evolved creatively IMHO, I have a few more ideas but it needs a lot of Trust and Dedication to be done. Once it's done I hope and pray that someone active here will be able to keep the world active. Let me know in the replies if you're interested to be my apprentice then we can proceed with the discussion.

    GOD BLESS YOU EVERYONE
    I’m willing to be an apprentice. I could use some friends lol. Don’t worry I’m trusted. I played back in 2016, And lv 50 rn. I’ll be on soon. My GrowId:MissTohru.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,464

    Default

    Can I be one? Or do you need only one apprentice?

    I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    [

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer RobhieMattz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Philippines / Thailand
    Posts
    3,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    Can I be one? Or do you need only one apprentice?
    I can have a lot, I have a lot of ideas but no one is available to handle or manage it. The world will be owned by this Apprentice

    *Yes u can be one let's talk in game?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    I’m willing to be an apprentice. I could use some friends lol. Don’t worry I’m trusted. I played back in 2016, And lv 50 rn. I’ll be on soon. My GrowId:MissTohru.
    sure imma add u


    IGN: ROBHIE


  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    146

    Default

    How does this apprentice thing work? Pls explain
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,464

    Default

    Lol i just saw the reply. Whats your ign?

    I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    [

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer RobhieMattz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Philippines / Thailand
    Posts
    3,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    Lol i just saw the reply. Whats your ign?
    ROBHIE 10chars


    IGN: ROBHIE


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •