Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 19

Thread: GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP FOR THIS

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard FreezingDew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    133

    Default GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP FOR THIS

    So go to your world home or go to any world and do /sethome, then you do /love and tell me what letter you got.


    We are solving this reeeee

    Credits to 72ndSpirit (He spooky boi)
    "I am not Interested in ship girls" - Me

    shimikaze my fav

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard JonnyPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Trapped in Growopia
    Posts
    179

    Default

    wait wait... Why would you need my help for this?

    Edit: ooh ok I got the letter "p"
    Make the most out of life. Be happy and do all the things you want to do.

    Click the link if you are interested in seeing some Canadian Growopia Content.
    http://bit.ly/CanadianGTVideos

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard FreezingDew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyPlaysGT View Post
    wait wait... Why would you need my help for this?

    Edit: ooh ok
    Becasue uhh yes
    "I am not Interested in ship girls" - Me

    shimikaze my fav

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard 72ndSpirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreezingDew View Post
    So go to your world home or go to any world and do /sethome, then you do /love and tell me what letter you got.


    We are solving this reeeee

    Credits to 72ndSpirit (He spooky boi)
    I already posted a thread about this way before you but thanks for starting an entirely new thread with a flashy huge all caps clickbait title. .-.
    This is my ONLY official forums account.



    Level: 59/125 (I’m not a farmer)
    Achievements: 90/161
    Quest for Honor

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard JonnyPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Trapped in Growopia
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 72ndSpirit View Post
    I already posted a thread about this way before you but thanks for starting an entirely new thread with a flashy huge all caps clickbait title. .-.
    Stop being salty lol. A lot of people aren't aware of what other people posted. You don't need to hog all the attention unless you are BenBarrage who uses Clickbait titles where you are headed to. (Love ya ben)
    Make the most out of life. Be happy and do all the things you want to do.

    Click the link if you are interested in seeing some Canadian Growopia Content.
    http://bit.ly/CanadianGTVideos

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard 72ndSpirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyPlaysGT View Post
    Stop being salty lol. A lot of people aren't aware of what other people posted. You don't need to hog all the attention unless you are BenBarrage who uses Clickbait titles where you are headed to. (Love ya ben)
    I was joking bois, he’s my friend in game lmao
    This is my ONLY official forums account.



    Level: 59/125 (I’m not a farmer)
    Achievements: 90/161
    Quest for Honor

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard FreezingDew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 72ndSpirit View Post
    I already posted a thread about this way before you but thanks for starting an entirely new thread with a flashy huge all caps clickbait title. .-.
    Sorry pops ;-; i was just excited and its actually for you to record the letters here.
    I'm sorry
    Ples spare meh
    "I am not Interested in ship girls" - Me

    shimikaze my fav

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard 72ndSpirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreezingDew View Post
    Sorry pops ;-; i was just excited and its actually for you to record the letters here.
    I'm sorry
    Ples spare meh
    You have been spared, lucky child!

    The letters are e t p s m w i f g c n b l d h v r
    Last edited by 72ndSpirit; 09-08-2019 at 07:28 AM.
    This is my ONLY official forums account.



    Level: 59/125 (I’m not a farmer)
    Achievements: 90/161
    Quest for Honor

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    1,101

    Default

    Mine is "S"
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard Aeios's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Hmmmm.. mine is F .

    What you sow is what you reap

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Imunity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    744

    Default

    H .
    IGN: Imunity

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer ooopsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    I don't think so
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    I got letter "M"
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."


    Sewing and smithing service!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •