Thread: How to get profit with two Diamond Locks.

Default How to get profit with two Diamond Locks.

I currently have two Diamond Locks (or two hundred World Locks). Idk what I should do? If preparing for harvest festival, Pepper Tree or Laser Grid? If Mass Project, suggest below. I will look into it as much as possible! Thanks!
    IGN: BtsofHermes
    Discord: BtsofHermes#5606

Started in Jul 2019, just 3 months.

Current Status:
    Level: 38
    F Eyes: 30G/100G
    My Growtopia worth: 675/5K

Quote Originally Posted by Boots of Hermes View Post
    I currently have two Diamond Locks (or two hundred World Locks). Idk what I should do? If preparing for harvest festival, Pepper Tree or Laser Grid? If Mass Project, suggest below. I will look into it as much as possible! Thanks!
    As the Harvest Fest is coming up, I would warmly suggest you to concentrate mainly on farmables for now and if you are doubting between Laser Grids and Peppers I recommend doing Peppers preferably.

"Why peppers?" - you may ask!

Peppers will take only 1 day and 5 hours to grow which will allow you to harvest them multiple times in the mentioned event. Laser Grids grow for 3 days and 15 hours and you will be able to harvest them only once no matter when you plant them.

After the Harvest Fest you can stick to your Peppers or choose to go on the adventure, challenge your patience and start massing! Options are endless, you can do Antidotes, Display Blocks/Boxes, Magic Bacon, Cutaway, Glowy Blocks, Blue portals, Toxic Waste Barrels and so on. No matter what you choose, it will bring you an absolute hard-earned profit!

Good luck!
    Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
    Find me on Twitter!
    Add me on discord: Nex#5964

Knight

I suggest you buy any farmables like pepper tree. And farm it. Then plant all of them when Harvest Fest comes. After Harvest Fest, farmable will be dropped. So keep it till it rises
    IGN : tious_gt

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyNex View Post
    As the Harvest Fest is coming up, I would warmly suggest you to concentrate mainly on farmables for now and if you are doubting between Laser Grids and Peppers I recommend doing Peppers preferably.

"Why peppers?" - you may ask!

Peppers will take only 1 day and 5 hours to grow which will allow you to harvest them multiple times in the mentioned event. Laser Grids grow for 3 days and 15 hours and you will be able to harvest them only once no matter when you plant them.

After the Harvest Fest you can stick to your Peppers or choose to go on the adventure, challenge your patience and start massing! Options are endless, you can do Antidotes, Display Blocks/Boxes, Magic Bacon, Cutaway, Glowy Blocks, Blue portals, Toxic Waste Barrels and so on. No matter what you choose, it will bring you an absolute hard-earned profit!

Good luck!
    I'd say not to buy farmables right now.... they're more expensive then they would usually be. In my opinion, a smart choice would be to mass something easy like antidotes or military radios and then wait until after harvestfest ends to buy farmables at a much cheaper price. With the farmables, you can plant them, and if you don't want to break them, simply give it to a BFG service to help break for you. Here's one that's pretty trusted- https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-SERVICE)-v2-0.
    By doing this, you can get the XP from harvesting the trees (or if you don't care, get others to harvest em for wls like in here- https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...mcatcher-staff), large amounts of gems, along with the extra seeds you get.
    ”u say u don't care, but in ur heart, u really do."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895
    public insta: @somedrunkasian plez follow

mass, a 2dl budget very easy to 3x your wls just choose something that seems good for you and plan it out.
    GrowID: Plussed

Discord: S+#6976

Youtube: Plussed

Lesser Wizard

Farming or massing